Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?

Post by smallcheese »

Mr Natural wrote:
smallcheese wrote: the information they provide might help. And it's free.
But you said previously that it was pricey, now it's free? It's not that some things can't be learned there, I just think the average guy would get more from time (and money) spent elsewhere. My problem with guys like this is, essentially, he does something very easy for him (going international) and then professes himself to be an expert whose advice is worth others paying for. But I guess he isn't the first rich guy to think his life is really rough.
I think you've misunderstood. The information they provide is free via their newsletter.

But the services provided are not free. And if you want more detailed information about specific countries and moving abroad, that is the pricey part.

I found value even in the information they give out in the newsletter. I could get a feel for how easy or difficult it was to move abroad and establish yourself somewhere outside your home country. That knowledge, in and of itself, may be useful. It may help you narrow down the list of countries that you're interested in. Some countries have easier residency requirements than others.

The best way is to just go and visit the country you're interested in and see for yourself. But many people don't have the money needed yet to do that. So they have to save and wait patiently.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys, let me show you an example of what I mean.

At the end of Mike King's book, "Killing America: A 100 Year Murder: 40 Historical Wounds", he makes the closing statement below. Notice his classic blind spot and mistake that all truthers and patriots make.

"CLOSING STATEMENT / FUTURE WOUNDS

So there you have them; the top 40 deadly wounds which constitute the murder of America. Perhaps there are a few more than could be added, and a few that could be dropped, but you get the point. It is said that Rome wasn’t built in a day. Nor was it destroyed in a day. The same holds true for America. This author wishes he could offer you a way out, a ‘rah-rah’motivational speech about “taking the country back”; but it appears that the mental and moral cancer of Globalist liberalism has metastasized; and that a few more death blows may be coming soon. The architects of The New World Order aren’t finished with us yet. Some possibilities:

The provocation of a war with Russia and China
Engineered race riots and/ or civil war
Debt-driven hyper-inflationary economic collapse
Epic Stock Market collapse
Staged terror attacks to be blamed on ______?
Martial Law

The best we can all do now is inform ourselves and prepare ourselves for some very interesting times ahead."

Do you see it? Like all truthers, he assumes that there is "no way out of America", that everyone MUST stay in America, even if they aren't Americans, because everyone lives in America. lol. He basically said above in the closing statement that all we can do is sit and wait to see what happens. And that there is no way out. Wtf?! Why is moving out of America a non-existent possibility to these blind patriots? Weird!

This is akin to assuming that everyone on the Titanic MUST stay on the Titanic and can't get off. It's totally untrue and illogical, yet ALL truthers and patriots assume for some reason. They all have the SAME blind spot and mistake! You see what I mean? Why is that? I thought we are all diverse individuals, so how can everyone be making the same mistakes and have the same blind spots, except us HAers?!

Is that weird or what???!!! Do you guys see what I mean now?

Mike King's closing statement should have been:

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

Nobody advocates leaving America because Americans are also conditioned to truly believe that every single country outside the USA and Canada is owned and directly run by Nazi Germany and/or North Korea, as though World War II still rages today and covers every single country outside the USA and Canada.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Post by Winston »

A video I've uploaded and addressed to truthers:

Truthers: Why do you NEVER consider leaving America/Titanic as an option?! Hear my reasons!

Question for Truthers: If you were on the Titanic and it was sinking and no one even considered getting off the ship (even though it was possible to) except YOU, wouldn't you feel that that was very odd? Well that's exactly how I feel! Why am I the only Truther that realizes that the best and only real solution to the NWO and America's problems and conspiracies, is to GET OUT OF AMERICA?! How obvious can it be? As of now, 5 million Americans live abroad, including me, so yes it is possible! And should be considered at least. Yet NONE of the Truthers out there except me even talks about this! WTF? None of the HUNDREDS of Truther podcast shows ever mentions this solution of moving overseas! None at all! WTF?! Totally inexplicable! Why are you all blind to the most obvious solution?! It's totally baffling and weird! Why am I the only truther that sees the obvious?!

Listen to my podcast here where I explain why this solution works and makes you happier, freer, brings you many benefits in 6 areas of life, and solves many of your problems as well! Also visit my website and forum for more info at: http://www.happierabroad.com

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
January 30th, 2018, 7:01 am
A video I've uploaded and addressed to truthers:

Truthers: Why do you NEVER consider leaving America/Titanic as an option?! Hear my reasons!

Question for Truthers: If you were on the Titanic and it was sinking and no one even considered getting off the ship (even though it was possible to) except YOU, wouldn't you feel that that was very odd? Well that's exactly how I feel! Why am I the only Truther that realizes that the best and only real solution to the NWO and America's problems and conspiracies, is to GET OUT OF AMERICA?! How obvious can it be? As of now, 5 million Americans live abroad, including me, so yes it is possible! And should be considered at least. Yet NONE of the Truthers out there except me even talks about this! WTF? None of the HUNDREDS of Truther podcast shows ever mentions this solution of moving overseas! None at all! WTF?! Totally inexplicable! Why are you all blind to the most obvious solution?! It's totally baffling and weird! Why am I the only truther that sees the obvious?!

Listen to my podcast here where I explain why this solution works and makes you happier, freer, brings you many benefits in 6 areas of life, and solves many of your problems as well! Also visit my website and forum for more info at: http://www.happierabroad.com

Long before any of us were around, there were many Americans willing and eager to leave and start anew. For a long time, the American West was that destination of escape. In the early 1900s, thousands of Americans moved to the Philippines and many of their descendants still live there, populating the area with European blood and names like Smith, Hall, Philips and Montgomery. Most of the so called "Truthers" are just like most do-nothings, pathetic meat-beaters that will still be the same whimpering, simpering fools 10 years from now. To Winston's credit, he actually got things together enough to venture out, and that overall is the exception.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
May 5th, 2014, 8:19 am
Have any of you noticed something bizarre and Twilight Zone like:

WHY IS LEAVING AMERICA NEVER A SOLUTION... that is proposed or considered by anyone else other than us?

Why is it that NO ONE else ever suggests the idea of getting out of America, as a SOLUTION to all its toxic problems?

NO ONE in the conspiracy movement, counter-culture movement, alternative research movement, or New Age movement ever even entertains the idea of leaving America as a solution! Why?! Me and my folks at HappierAbroad.com are the ONLY ones advocating it.

It's as if the possibility of such a solution is NONEXISTENT. No one even entertains it as an idea or possibility. Why?! It's as if everyone assumes that everyone in America MUST STAY in the country, no matter how bad things get and no matter how shitty everything is. The general population assumes this too. Why?!

It's just as weird as if the Titanic were sinking, and many people talk about the ship going down, yet NO ONE ever suggests simply GETTING OFF THE SHIP! What the hell?! That's so frickin bizarre isn't it?!

Can anyone explain why? Have any of you ever pondered about this and found it very baffling too?
Because Americans are brainwashed to believe the entire Earth outside of America is ruled by a Nazi dictatorship. Also, if anyone has seen the 1997 movie "Titanic," certainly they remember crew members threatening men with guns, screaming "Women and children only!" Including where Lightoller was; "Get back I say, or I'll shoot you all like dogs!" Plus that part where Murdoch actually shot and killed two guys who tried to board a lifeboat.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comments on my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6JVZmatGo

Michael Berta 42 minutes ago Highlighted comment
Your observations on USA is right on as always Winston. I seldom come across folks in the states that have your piercing insight. I grew up in the 70's and yes it was a great time to grow up in America. Neighbors walked the neighborhood, kids played ball, people gathered for no reason. It was very much a different time then and it makes me sad to see what has become of this society. I think when you spoke of rampant competitivness, you nailed it. It's this pervasive, all consuming need for competition that, I believe is at the root. In competition, real or imagined, there are winners and losers. This is hows the divisions begin. Who is better at something is our obsession in this country. Too bad.

Red Pill Rage 3 hours ago Highlighted comment
Americans are very affected, especially the ones who live big, glamorous cities such as New York, LA and Miami. They act as if they're playing a role in a low budget movie. Their behavior is very phony and cringeworthy, especially to someone who's mature enough to see through it. There's just something about the culture in this country that is very artificial, and makes you constantly feel bad about yourself. A lot of it is economic, I'm sure. It's in corporations' best interest to keep the population feeling insecure. This way, they'll go out and spend money to make themselves "better" (by buying clothes, cars, makeup, jewelry, gadgets, etc.). It's a very unhealthy, toxic place to live if you're a down-to-earth, unpretentious and sincere person.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Few do. But hey, do you really want the competition? Let them have the landwhales.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ladislav wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:21 am
Few do. But hey, do you really want the competition? Let them have the landwhales.

Reality check. Expatriating has been near and dear to thousands forever on a scale of some huge factor beyond the few thousand people that read HA and really, of those, how many have gone abroad, a few hundred total at most, yet their are millions of Americans that live abroad. Before the internet existed there were large expat communities all over the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More and more Americans are leaving the US and moving to foreign countries.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:39 am
ladislav wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 9:21 am

Reality check. Expatriating has been near and dear to thousands forever on a scale of some huge factor beyond the few thousand people that read HA and really, of those, how many have gone abroad, a few hundred total at most, yet their are millions of Americans that live abroad. Before the internet existed there were large expat communities all over the world.
You don't understand my point and are arguing pointlessly. I'm talking about self help books, self improvement industries, and the alternative media and truther podcasts, etc. None of them advocate going abroad. The self help books all tell you to change yourself and your thoughts and attitude, not your location. As if changing your thoughts to positive will totally turn your life around and give you a great dating and social life in America. Yeah right. And the patriot/truther movements tell you to stay in America and try to take back your country from the criminals that hijacked it. Etc. I'm talking about the media and alternative media.

Sure there have always been expats. But they do not start movements or promote anything. Most expats moved abroad for work reasons or for lower cost of living after retirement only. Not to be happier or date better women or to solve their problems in America. So they aren't exactly promoting our movement.

Do you see what I mean?

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Nailer »

Luc Furr wrote:
May 5th, 2014, 12:59 pm
When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!"

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
Uhhhh, that is exactly what boomer Americans did.
snede
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by snede »

Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:21 pm
Luc Furr wrote:
When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!"

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
No, we didn't. I was 8 years old when the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 was passed. The voting age was 21. There were damn few boomers who could even vote then.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

snede wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Nailer wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
No, we didn't. I was 8 years old when the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 was passed. The voting age was 21. There were damn few boomers who could even vote then.
But that act was innocuous in and of itself. It was the amnesties and extensions that were the problem, and the boomers are to blame for those.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm
snede wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Nailer wrote:
Luc Furr wrote:

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
But that act was innocuous in and of itself. It was the amnesties and extensions that were the problem, and the boomers are to blame for those.
I think it is a fair assumption that the boomers are now old enough that you can make an conclusive judgement. As a lot, they are one putrid pile of shit. I now see clusters of men sitting around squabbling about how they can increase this entitlement or that, all for themselves. Boomers took all the psycho-babble crap they learned in school and tried to build a country out of it. I am a boomer, but I find most of my peers disgusting. The problem I see is that following generations don't look any better so far. I do see one glimmer of hope with some of the gen Z kids. ( I have one daughter in that group) They seem to hold millenials in contempt as well as boomers who have screwed over their own grandkids to they can have more crap. And quite clearly, the open borders illegal immigrant disaster is a boomer construct, and for that alone, they are damned.