Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Nailer »

OutWest wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm
snede wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Nailer wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 7:21 pm
Luc Furr wrote:
May 5th, 2014, 12:59 pm
When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!"

Of course not.
So why would Americans?
Uhhhh, that is exactly what boomer Americans did.
No, we didn't. I was 8 years old when the Immigration Reform Act of 1965 was passed. The voting age was 21. There were damn few boomers who could even vote then.
But that act was innocuous in and of itself. It was the amnesties and extensions that were the problem, and the boomers are to blame for those.
I think it is a fair assumption that the boomers are now old enough that you can make an conclusive judgement. As a lot, they are one putrid pile of shit. I now see clusters of men sitting around squabbling about how they can increase this entitlement or that, all for themselves. Boomers took all the psycho-babble crap they learned in school and tried to build a country out of it. I am a boomer, but I find most of my peers disgusting. The problem I see is that following generations don't look any better so far. I do see one glimmer of hope with some of the gen Z kids. ( I have one daughter in that group) They seem to hold millenials in contempt as well as boomers who have screwed over their own grandkids to they can have more crap. And quite clearly, the open borders illegal immigrant disaster is a boomer construct, and for that alone, they are damned.
Probably because at this point the only white people in north America who are (intentionally) reproducing are hyper-conservative Nazis.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Post by Winston »

Here's an example of what I mean. Jeffrey Daugherty claims on his show that when the NWO comes to haul you away and dispose of you, that you have to go down fighting and not be taken alive. This means you can't leave America. All you can do is buy a gun and fight the NWO and die in a blaze of glory. Everyone in the truth movement thinks the same way. No one exposes the folly of this except me. I'm the ONLY one. This is one example out of millions of examples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaenjZPreMo

I posted this below his video:

"Jeff, why not talk about the obvious solution, which is to GET OUT of America and go to a freer country? 5 million Americans already have, including many expats and veterans I know in the Philippines. Why can't you consider this? Why are you blind to this? Can we talk about this? I am willing to come on your show if you want. I'll even make a donation to you if you have me on. I'm the only guy in the truth movement with REAL solutions. No one else does. Visit my website at HappierAbroad dot com.

Also Jeff if you were on the Titanic and you were the only one trying to get off, wouldn't you feel odd that no one else saw the obvious solution of getting off the Titanic? Wel. that's how I feel. Why am I the only one who can see the obvious? Is everyone blind or dumb? Am I the only true freethinker?"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

It's becoming more and more popular to leave America. I was watching a lot of Digital Nomads(famous one's) who advocate everyone to leave.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 5:57 am
It's becoming more and more popular to leave America. I was watching a lot of Digital Nomads(famous one's) who advocate everyone to leave.
Yes but those digital nomads only talk about leaving America to avoid government tyranny and higher cost of living and crime problems in America. That's all they say on YouTube. They never say that women or people are more open or friendly abroad. Or that women are more approachable in many overseas countries. They never touch that for some reason. I don't know why. Either they know that it's taboo, or they don't know it because that's not an issue to them. I don't know. What do you think?

Also, digital nomads is not a mainstream word yet. Only a few people even know what that is. The mainstream media doesn't use that word. Neither does the alternative media.

The alternative media still never talks about leaving America as a solution. All they talk about is government corruption and how America is losing its freedoms and how they are taking away our guns, etc. Very stupid and useless. Buying a gun doesn't make you free, neither does voting. If you can't do what you want, or be yourself, you aren't free. Voting doesn't change that. If they allow prison people to vote, it would not make them free. So this is totally moronic that the US media defines freedom as voting in a democracy.

It's also not true that "America is losing its freedoms". America lost its freedoms long ago and is not in the process of it. They just don't wanna admit it. They say that because it sounds like they can still do something about it and turn things around. It's totally delusional.

All the alternative media talks about is taking back America and saving it, aka "saving the Republic", like saving the Titanic as its going down, which is useless of course and not a worthwhile endeavor. They never advocate getting off the Titanic and leaving America for some reason. Never. Why is that? Why is everyone in alternative media so blind? How can they not see the obvious? If you were the only one who knew to get off the Titanic and everyone else wanted to stay on and save it, wouldn't you find that odd or Twilight Zone like? You'd wonder if you are in some kind of dream or waking nightmare, because how can everyone not see the obvious and how can it be unanimous? Very baffling.

Do you understand what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

@Winston

It's taboo because America is a very puritan society, and on the other, it's a social justice society. In the mind of most people, there are "aggressors,' and there are "victims," and men tend always to be the aggressors and women the victim. For instance, if an American man goes to Thailand to find a monogamous wife. People will still say that he is taking advantage of her. To them, "victims" or "women" have no agency. They can't imagine that the Thai women chose the American man out of a genuine connection, and it was a win-win for most parties.

All these you tubers tend to be marketing guys; they don't want to associate themselves with PUA, Seduction, or Dating since all these topics are frown upon in the mainstream. Its because they seem to "help" men somehow; hence they are viewed with suspicion.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. This expat guy on YouTube with 53k subscribers made a video about what he learned after leaving America. He got over 9,000 comments below the video from people who left America too and never wanted to come back. Apparently, a lot of people do agree with us, they just don't come to my channel or this forum for some reason. Why do they gravitate toward averge Joes like him? Just because he's white? See the 9,000 comments below. Wow. I didn't know that many people agreed with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIwOclLlRts

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson and everyone on Fox News seems to assume that everyone MUST stay in America and try to save the country and leaving America doesn't exist and can never be talked about because it's taboo and unpatriotic. Have you noticed that? Him and everyone he interviews claims that "America is the greatest country on Earth" so no one ever wants to leave it. Very weird. I posted this under some of his videos:

Tucker you FALSELY assume that everyone has to stay in America and try to fix things. However, I have a much better and real solution that doesn't involve useless new age claptrap. That is to GET OUT OF AMERICA. Go to a HAPPIER FREER country like the Philippines or Thailand or Cambodia or Latin America, etc. America is unfriendly, toxic, antisocial, misanthropic, etc. Everything there brings you down. When you leave America a huge burden is lifted off your shoulder. You feel freer, better, less isolated, no social anxiety etc. Because people abroad have REAL SOULS you can connect with and are not soulless like in America. There is no ice wall between strangers in most other countries too so you can connect with people and DATE as many women as you want. ZERO social anxiety or isolation. And LOWER cost of living. What more can you ask for?! In the Philippines I have unlimited dating, sex, girls, romance, fun, freedom, etc. And much lower cost of living too. What more could you ask for?! Going to SE Asia is a true paradise. When you experience all this you will kick yourself for not leaving America sooner! That's the REAL SOLUTION. No BS. But most people won't tell you about it because it's taboo to talk about this for some reason. If you see my podcasts you will learn more about why my solution WORKS and has no BS cliches that are useless like other YouTube videos do.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Winston wrote:
April 19th, 2023, 11:02 pm
Wow check this out.
Haha. That's funny--I just watched that video like two days ago. I agree--it is very frustrating how people do not talk about the things that really matter. When I was watching videos the other day, I was trying to see if they would talk about how approaching strangers is taboo in America, how it's easier to meet people in other countries, date females, etc. It's very "gay" how you can't just say things like that on YouTube, Facebook, etc. lest your videos be deleted. We truly do live in a "less free" world with all this censorship going on.

Keep it up Winston. You have a unique and great message. It is so great what you are doing. Hopefully what you teach will be mainstream knowledge sometime in the near future. It is very puzzling how people are not aware of these things already. What is wrong with people?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

Winston wrote:
Wow check this out. This expat guy on YouTube with 53k subscribers made a video about what he learned after leaving America. He got over 9,000 comments below the video from people who left America too and never wanted to come back. Apparently, a lot of people do agree with us, they just don't come to my channel or this forum for some reason. Why do they gravitate toward averge Joes like him? Just because he's white? See the 9,000 comments below. Wow. I didn't know that many people agreed with us.
Winston, I didn't watch the whole thing, but I can see he's just harping on the same old political topics everyone already loves to talk about. Guns bad, capitalism bad, car culture bad, blah blah blah. He didn't touch the dating culture or anything controversial at all.

I looked at your latest video and it has 700 views and 86 comments. That's a good ratio of comments, you just need to figure out how to get more views.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@WInston

Maybe all the conspiracy podcasters and hosts don't want to lose their fanbase by telling people to leave America.
If people are happier abroad and plans to not return to America then they would not watch anymore conspiracy theories. The conspiracy peddlers rely on fear and uncertainly to keep people in their nest.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 12:01 pm
@WInston

Maybe all the conspiracy podcasters and hosts don't want to lose their fanbase by telling people to leave America.
If people are happier abroad and plans to not return to America then they would not watch anymore conspiracy theories. The conspiracy peddlers rely on fear and uncertainly to keep people in their nest.
The whole country is run on fear and uncertainty. Herd the sheep.

I hope I can stay out of America as long as possible. When my visa expires here in Colombia I'm just gonna go to Costa Rica or Chile or Brazil.

I'll find a way to legally work in another country before I go back to that slave land and live the rest of my life slaving until I die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIwOclLlRts

Great video Winston!!!!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Archibault wrote:
August 27th, 2021, 10:34 pm
@Winston

It's taboo because America is a very puritan society, and on the other, it's a social justice society. In the mind of most people, there are "aggressors,' and there are "victims," and men tend always to be the aggressors and women the victim. For instance, if an American man goes to Thailand to find a monogamous wife. People will still say that he is taking advantage of her. To them, "victims" or "women" have no agency. They can't imagine that the Thai women chose the American man out of a genuine connection, and it was a win-win for most parties.

All these you tubers tend to be marketing guys; they don't want to associate themselves with PUA, Seduction, or Dating since all these topics are frown upon in the mainstream. Its because they seem to "help" men somehow; hence they are viewed with suspicion.
Next thing you know, any man who even approaches any woman, regardless of her age (even if she's 45 years old), within the United States of America gets arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Next thing you know, all women, regardless of age, that reside in the USA are all considered minors.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
May 5th, 2014, 8:19 am
Have any of you noticed something bizarre and Twilight Zone like:

WHY IS LEAVING AMERICA NEVER A SOLUTION... that is proposed or considered by anyone else other than us?

Why is it that NO ONE else ever suggests the idea of getting out of America, as a SOLUTION to all its toxic problems?

NO ONE in the conspiracy movement, counter-culture movement, alternative research movement, or New Age movement ever even entertains the idea of leaving America as a solution! Why?! Me and my folks at HappierAbroad.com are the ONLY ones advocating it.

It's as if the possibility of such a solution is NONEXISTENT. No one even entertains it as an idea or possibility. Why?! It's as if everyone assumes that everyone in America MUST STAY in the country, no matter how bad things get and no matter how shitty everything is. The general population assumes this too. Why?!

It's just as weird as if the Titanic were sinking, and many people talk about the ship going down, yet NO ONE ever suggests simply GETTING OFF THE SHIP! What the hell?! That's so frickin bizarre isn't it?!

Yet when you think about it, it makes perfect logical sense to get out of America since many things in many other countries are a LOT better, just as it would to get off a sinking ship. There are so many good reasons to leave America that are supported by LOTS of evidence and proof that one can have a better life overseas in terms of social, romantic, psychological, economic, cost of living, and health benefits.

I've elaborated on many of them above and on my website at HappierAbroad.com. Yet there is this major fallacy in the conspiracy movement that everything wrong with America is the same everywhere else. Wtf?!

For example, the popular conspiracy talk show host Alex Jones vociferously rants all the time about how terrible things are getting in America, yet he NEVER EVER once suggests getting out of the country as a solution. He never even entertains the idea of it. It's as if the possibility of getting out of America doesn't even exist! lol. It's as if Alex Jones is telling everyone, "No matter how bad things get in America, leaving the country is NEVER an option, not even a possibility" when in fact it's the most logical solution! Wtf?

David Icke does the same. One time, when Icke was asked during an interview if one can move abroad to escape the NWO, he replied, "No. If you go to another country, the NWO will still follow you. It has its claws in every country now. Going to another country will not escape it." (Yeah but Mr. Icke, what about all the major benefits abroad I outlined above?)

Likewise, Michael Tsarion does great work and in-depth analysis of the sick, insane, toxic, inauthentic state of affairs in American society, which is spot on. He even has an encyclopedic collection of quotes from freethinking psychologists like Eric Fromm and RD Lang to prove what he says. I've heard him talk about it for many hours in his podcasts, interviews and lectures on YouTube. Yet even he, for some reason, NEVER EVER mentions leaving America as a solution. He never even entertains the possiblity.

Instead, Tsarion ALWAYS says that it's the same in the other 200 countries of the world. Whenever he talks about the problems in America, he always adds "Not only in America, but in the world as well". He interchanges "America" and "The World" as if they were the same (which has become almost a cliche in the conspiracy movement). Thus he makes the classic American fallacy that "America = The World" and everything that applies to America applies to the world as well. This is a common fallacy that Americans usually make, not Europeans, so it surprises me Tsarion is European.

One time, I heard Henrik Palmgren, the Swedish radio host of Red Ice Radio tell Jay Weidner that moving abroad is pointless because it sucks everywhere now. When I emailed Palmgren about this, he was totally closed-minded and told me that Sweden and America were hellholes, so everywhere was as well. That was all he would say. When I gave him many reasons why one could be happier abroad, he ignored me. It's strange that a radio host who claims to be all about freethought and alternative truth would be so closed-minded on such an issue.

Even America's biggest critics, such as Professor Noam Chomsky, the darling of the counter-culture movement, NEVER suggest getting out of the US as a solution or option. I seem to be the only one in the counter-culture movement that does.

I mean, I did expect the "Getting out of America" solution to be a minority opinion. Sure, that's to be expected. But when you look at it, it turns out that virtually ZERO public figures or movements ever advocate it! It's as if everyone assumes that everyone in America must stay there and that there is no such thing as getting out of the country! The "Leaving America" solution seems to be more taboo than anti-semitism, and so far out-of-the-box that it is treated as NONEXISTENT! Wow.

(Hence, my website is successful because I have no competitors, not just because I'm a good writer. :) I guess that's good for me.)

As to why conspiracy leaders are ignorant of cultural differences, no matter how many countries they've been to, I can only think of two explanations:

1) Conspiracy folks are too preoccupied and obsessed with conspiracies and the NWO/Illuminati/Globalists/Evil Elites, that they are consumed with paranoia, to the point where they cannot see cultural differences no matter how many countries they go to. This means that they are out of touch with reality.
2) The leaders of the conspiracy movement (e.g. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, etc.) make money from people's misery. So it is in their interest to keep their fans in misery. That's why they want everyone to stay home and not go abroad. If they told their fans to go abroad for a better life, and they did just that, their fans would forget about them. Thus, whenever the subject of getting out of America comes up, they will say that the NWO is everywhere now and every country is all the same so there's no point in leaving America.
3) Or some combination of the above of course.

Why do none of them seem to understand this quote:
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards."
- Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
The wisdom and logic of that makes perfect sense and is simple and elegant.

On HappierAbroad, we give many comparisons that explain why leaving America can lead to a better life abroad that is more free, fun, fulfilling, sane and authentic. There are many social, romantic, psychological, economic, and health benefits overseas that the USA does not offer. Many people have discovered this and experienced it firsthand. Every year, many Americans leave America to live abroad, and the number is growing, yet this is ignored for some reason.

Even British publications have noted that most British expatriates are "Happier Abroad". See here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... itain.html
http://www.expatra.co.uk/british-expats ... er-abroad/

How can that be if everything is the same everywhere, as the conspiracy movement claims?!

For some reason, it seems to be a taboo in the conspiracy movement to propose getting out of America as a solution to its problems or your problems, whether it be the NWO, Orwellian government, or the toxic social problems. Such a solution is treated as nonexistent for some reason. I wonder why. Is it really that far out of the box to discuss? Is it too unpatriotic to ever mention? Why am I the only one that advocates it?

Every aware person knows that in America, everything in nearly every category has gone downhill and worsened every year since the 1950's, when America was in its golden era. The only things that have continually improved in America are 1) technology and 2) consumer choices. Not a very good tradeoff if you ask me. Everything else has gotten worse and worse.

(But we all know that the reason technology is continually improving is that the elite want us to become more and more artificial and robotic so that we will be more easily manageable and less capable of rebellion.)

The thing is, if a ship is sinking, then the logical solution is to simply get off the ship if you can right? Yet America is like a giant sinking ship where no one on board even considers getting off! How strange. I mean, people do get out of America of course, but no public figure in any media --- even in the alternative media -- ever mentions getting off the American ship as a solution! Why?! I seem to be the only one.

Instead, the conspiracy movement falsely assumes the following:

-- No matter how bad things get in America, getting out of the country is NEVER a solution or even a possibility or even an option. The only option is to stay home and fight the NWO by raising mass awareness and coming together with other anti-NWO folks. (which is futile)
-- America and the world are the same and interchangeable. Thus, all the crazy toxic problems in America apply equally to the other 200 countries. It's the same everywhere. The NWO is everywhere. You can't escape from it. (funny, but I've never had NWO agents bother me or come to my door)

Any rational person knows that these assumptions aren't true of course. Yet the smartest and brightest minds in the conspiracy movement assume them to be true for some reason. Why? I don't get it.

Likewise, the gurus of the New Age/Personal Transformation movement such as Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Anthony Robbins, Bruce Lipton, etc. also hold fallacious assumptions, such as:

-- People are the same everywhere. Location doesn't matter. Cultural differences are trivial and insignificant. Only your thoughts matter. If you change your thoughts, you will change your life and experiences. Thoughts create reality. (This is aka "The Law of Attraction" which has some truth to it but is greatly exaggerated by New Agers.)
-- No one is a victim. Your experiences are the result of your thoughts, attitude and choices. External factors are not to blame because they only mirror your own thoughts. You create your own reality. You draw and expand whatever you think about. Thus whatever happens to you is a result of what you create with your own mind and attitude.
-- Changing your location or environment will not solve your problems or change your experiences. The solution is to change yourself, work on yourself, and improve yourself. If you do, everything else will fall into place and align with your improved self.

These New Age teachings are greatly exaggerated and inaccurate in many ways. They defy common sense too. I can give many real life examples that do not fit into the precepts above. And I have in my article at: http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/LawofAttraction.htm

What's more, none of these New Age principles can account for all the proof on my website of the MANY differences between America and most other countries described above. All the evidence I've collected over the years proves that LOCATION does matter, and that as in real estate, it's all about "location, location, location!" Thus this proves that these New Age precepts do not apply to many situations.

Of course, thoughts and attitudes do matter and have influence. But they do not have the unlimited God-like power that New Agers ascribe to them. And they do not control all the many factors in your external reality. In reality, some things are controllable and some things aren't. That's life. Everything is situational.

While New Age teachings do contain some great wisdom and spiritual truth, the problem is that they greatly overgeneralize and oversimplify everything. They also insinuate that there is a simple easy solution to everything. Not true. In reality, real problems do not have simple solutions. If they did, they would not be real problems. Duh.

In real life -- as opposed to the New Age fantasy world -- there are simple problems with simple solutions, complex problems with complex solutions, difficult problems that require out of the box solutions, and unsolvable problems that are meant to be endured, or that can only be remedied with time. That's life. Again, everything is situational. There is no such thing as a simple fix-it-all solution to everything, as New Age authors try to sell.

In the final analysis, New Age teachings and books -- as well as organized religion, spiritual practices, professional therapy, and even meditation -- can only help you in the following ways: They can help you cope with your problems, manage stress, deal with painful memories, feel better, give you some purpose, and achieve peace of mind and mental clarity. Yes, they can do all these things for you. But they CANNOT solve all your problems, at least not the real ones. Even good advice cannot solve all your problems, especially the difficult ones. All they can do is to help you cope with them. Even therapists are taught that their objective is not to solve their client's problems (which they cannot), but to provide them with coping skills.

(In spite of this, many spiritual teachers are right when they say that many of our problems are either created by our minds or greatly exaggerated by our thoughts. Thus one should not take life too seriously in general. After all, what stresses you out today will not even be remembered one week from now, so the sages teach. See "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle and "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman.)

Even the many expatriate websites online that cater to Americans and Westerners living overseas, do not propose leaving America as a solution to anything. They only serve as informational resources and guides for expats already living or working abroad. They also provide social networking, meet ups, and discussion boards. But the content on them is generally politically correct and non-controversial. They do not draw the comparisons that I did above.

Instead, these expat sites keep things positive and lighthearted, and assume that people only go abroad for work-related reasons, or to travel and experience new cultures. But not to escape any problems in America. They abide by mainstream political correctness, which is placed higher than truth and honesty. This is true of most websites.

And of course, the mainstream media only talks about issues related to jobs, economics, or wars. All that matters to them is jobs and economics, as if business, working and making money are the only concerns in life. No other issues matter. Yeah right. So boring. (yawn) They never dare discuss the things that I do. So I totally ignore them since they totally ignore me as well. It's only fair right? lol

Anyway, the main point is that outside of my website and movement, NO ONE advocates moving abroad and leaving America as a solution. This solution is not even mentioned by America's biggest critics, such as Alex Jones or Noam Chomsky.

No one seems to think that getting off a sinking ship is an answer. lol. I seem to be the only one in the conspiracy movement that does. Why?! It's so bizarre and Twilight Zone like. How can something so obvious be missed by everyone else?!

Can anyone explain why? Have any of you ever pondered about this and found it very baffling too?
Conspiracy theorists in past lives were arrested by native Americans, Africans tribes, you name it. Then they reincarnated as Americans.

There is one that left the usa. To Spain and then to France.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk is a historian and author of 14 books that span many disciplines including history, psychology, spirituality and politics. Underpinning all of Laura's work is a powerful drive to discover the Truth, whatever that Truth might be. In her unique approach to research, everything is challenged and no official 'truth', no official version of events, is too sacrosanct to be exempted from rigorous testing. As she pursues her goal to uncover the solutions to the problems of Humankind, it is her love and respect for the Truth that makes her a truly peerless researcher and author.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.