Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Jester,

Interesting you mention Singapore….about a million Chinese have moved there since the 90’s. Certainly they were not fleeing a China “going down the drainâ€￾ (as you suggest Americans should flee America) since China was experiencing massive growth from unreal amounts of “American FDIâ€￾, going from a backwards country with little advanced technology to a relatively modern super power.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/27/world ... .html?_r=0

New “richâ€￾ Chinese want to move to America, UK, Australia, Canada, and NZ.

http://thediplomat.com/2013/11/why-chin ... -emigrate/

The benefits for those people are obvious.
So if people who never created anything are benefitting from moving into America why should the people who actually created America be willing to part with it?
The Chinese are traders, time for them to sweeten the pot.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

Uh, Winston, remember what I wrote about black-and-white? Sheesh!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Luc Furr wrote: When China was a sinking ship after the collapse of the Qing did all the Chinese people say, "Lets get out of this country we worked to build." Did they say, "Hey, lets give a bunch of theives and foreigners everything we own!" Of course not. So why would Americans?
Most likely Americans (descendents of pre-great depression Americans) will make use of their massive untapped wealth and take back their country from the magpie thieves.
Those that built America (pre-great depression) had bailed out of their original countries (i.e England, Germany, Italy etc). Nothing's absolute.
No surprise if, understandably, some of the descendants choose to bail out this time around too.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:2) The shills of the conspiracy movement (e.g. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, etc.) make money from people's misery. So it is in their interest to keep their fans in misery. That's why they want everyone to stay home and not go abroad. If they told their fans to go abroad for a better life, and they did just that, their fans would forget about them. Thus, whenever the subject of getting out of America comes up, they will say that the NWO is everywhere now and every country is all the same so there's no point in leaving America.
+1, fixed.
But since America is the world, why/where would they want to leave? lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am for sure very open-minded and recommend men to check about their own situation and to consider relocate away from USA, UK and other feminist-friendly countries. I am from Central Europe, living since over 30 years in Japan.

However relocation to abroad has to be done carefully because nothing could be worse than the feeling to sit in an airplane, totally out of money and moving back to the country where you come from.

If you are not so young anymore, have your own savings, expect a retirement allowance within a few years etc. it makes sense to consider to move out to economically poorer countries. - If you are still young and prefer to move on look for employment overseas in economically stable nations.

It is difficult to survive without regular income overseas and you have to consider important facts, like health insurance, visa and working permits. To relocate is not so easy and many fail.

Money is difficult to control and easily spent for women and other stupid things including questionable 'business-ideas' with wrong friends.

The best example is maybe Thailand, which is full with Western losers living often a miserable life, almost bankrupt all the time, passing borders to avoid visa overstays which might result in deportation, doing some illegal work with little income, finally ending in drugs and alcohol etc. - Those men would be better off back in their own countries making a living of benefits.

But - some of them cannot go home anymore, the ex-wife is demanding alimony, children are demanding child support, too old to get a job, these are men who are on the run all the time even running away from their own country.

It is advisable to create first a spreadsheet and to collect all required data for your relocation, comparing your own country with countries abroad. If you feel unsure, better stay but try to spend some time overseas just for vacation. I met many men from Scandinavia in Asia, who are working during summer time in Norway or Sweden, and during cold winter they relax in Thailand or Philippines. 50/50 is often a good solution.

You should always consider first to create your own home, secure a job etc. in the foreign country - women should be your last concern.

About my own future, it will be outside of Europe - in Japan, Thailand and Philippines, with some short trips to Malaysia and Cambodia.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does NO ONE else advocate leaving America except us?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
WHY IS LEAVING AMERICA NEVER A SOLUTION... that is proposed or considered by anyone else other than us?

Why is it that NO ONE else ever suggests the idea of getting out of America, as a SOLUTION to all its toxic problems?

.....Why?! Me and my folks at HappierAbroad.com are the ONLY ones advocating it.
There are other forums too, which suggest relocation to abroad might be a good solution, like the forum I am using frequently, the Niceguy-Forum. - I read recently even articles on the internet how to renounce the US-citizenship, as USA is well-known to follow its citizens around the globe demanding taxes and restricting their way of life by keeping them subject to US-laws.

The number of websites and individuals in USA talking about relocation and changing citizenship is growing but still small.

However relocation does not make always sense. A lot of people in USA are totally unexperienced in travel, often never been out of their own federal state, never applied for a passport. Many in USA cannot accept that other countries have other social norms, are not into Christianity, do have different laws and they reject any international dating, are sometimes racist biased, are unwilling to learn foreign languages but expect others to communicate in fluent English etc.

Many US-citizens are immigrants themselves, not interested into anything else from abroad but their own ethnic group and USA.

We also have to see the difference between men and women - women have often a good supported and well protected life in USA, and why should they relocate?

Others, I noticed especially this from US-military related people, are grossly misguided. They see USA as the paradise and the entire world outside of the US-territory as impoverished, uneducated etc. - They compare always USA with Iraq and Afghanistan, as they never have seen anything else.

All in all, the number of people, mostly men, willing to relocate from USA is rather small compared to its population of over 300 million people. This is different in EU/UK, where people are travelling abroad much more frequently and have much longer vacation than in the US.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Well I convinced one conspiracy talk show host to interview me about this movement, Aaron Franz of Trans Resister Radio. But he said he wants to interview me as a skeptic, not as a fan, which means he will take a critical position toward this movement. That's fine, since I'm used to critical questions and have heard them all. We will see how it goes.

Btw, yesterday while camping in the forest in Arizona, I recorded a 40 min audio rant on my phone about how no one else suggests leaving America and then I elaborated on 5 major benefits overseas - social, romantic, psychological, economic and health. I plan to make this an official audio lecture series that I can present to newbies, or give out as a CD. So this was just a practice run. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/5 ... erseas.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Btw, yesterday while camping in the forest in Arizona, I recorded a 40 min audio rant on my phone about how no one else suggests leaving America and then I elaborated on 5 major benefits overseas - social, romantic, psychological, economic and health.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Allot of it is economics. I still think America is easier compared to other countries to make a decent living. If your talking about social or romantic..it depends upon your effort..but I have to think that in other countries ..romantic or social is easier.

So that's a big part of the reason why people don't move from America to overseas. Not yet.....

Until America hits the economic shit storm...I don't see it happening yet.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Allot of it is economics. I still think America is easier compared to other countries to make a decent living...
It is of course about economics.

If you are retired or have otherwise income from somewhere - for example renting out property etc. - you are good off to move on to a developing country. Cost of livings are much lower there than in USA/UK/EU etc.

If you do not have so much money and still want to move to abroad, you better look for a non-Western country which offers a high living standard. In my case I moved to Japan.

If USA is easier compared to other countries to make a decent living is a difficult question. I would say, this is not always true. USA has its problems, medical care, legal assistance and higher education are outrageous expensive and might financially destroy you. USA has also clearly a problem about loneliness - the dating scene is totally broken. There are also other problems like racism related issues or personal safety.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I dunno. The PT/Five Flag movement is also pretty prominent. There's also the Escape from America movement. Just google those.

Fewer people advocate moving out but not ' no-one'. Most immigrants nowadays are shuttling back and fourth ( unlike, as in the old times, when they could not go back).

Also, 6 million Americans are overseas. They are networking. There are expat exchange sites, too. Hmmm.

So, it's far from "No One"
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:I dunno. The PT/Five Flag movement is also pretty prominent. There's also the Escape from America movement. Just google those.

Fewer people advocate moving out but not ' no-one'. Most immigrants nowadays are shuttling back and fourth ( unlike, as in the old times, when they could not go back).

Also, 6 million Americans are overseas. They are networking. There are expat exchange sites, too. Hmmm.

So, it's far from "No One"
You didn't read my initial post. None of the groups you mentioned above, including the expat sites, ever mention that one can solve their problems by leaving America. They NEVER mention that you can solve loneliness, isolation, datelessness, lack of romance, mental illness, lack of authenticity, etc. by going abroad. NONE of them mention that dating and social life is BETTER overseas than in America. All those expat sites are POLITICALLY CORRECT and assume that you are abroad for work or due to a desire to experience new culture. Check them and you will see.

If I'm wrong, show me an expat site that talks about these things.

Escape Artist is a real estate site. It doesn't talk about any of the issues that we do. It is managed by a team of mostly AW too.

No one in the conspiracy movement or alternative media movement recommends leaving America. Not even America's biggest critics like Noam Chomsky or Alex Jones or Edward Griffin, recommends leaving America. They treat the option as either pointless or nonexistent.

Read their work and you will see.

So my point stands.

If I'm wrong, show me an expat site that talks about these things. They all have politically correct censorship. They only say that people go abroad for work or to experience new cultures. Not to get away from a toxic culture where there's no human connection and women are not approachable or social with men.

Check them and you will see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston, a better question would be "Why do you live in the US?"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Devil Dog wrote:
Winston, a better question would be "Why do you live in the US?"
OK it was an easy shot to take :D
...but you took it!

+1