Understanding How Cornfed Thinks

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

For all the scorn that has happened between us, Cornfed is probably the one person here I would love to hate. Still, I could never get myself to admit that the guy is stupid, however paranoid and odious most of his views might be.

I'm not particularly good at reading people, especially when all I see a particular online version of themselves, but I would dare say Cornfed is a gentle soul at heart, and all of his cynicism, paranoia and sexism/racism are nothing but posturing, his way to defend himself from reality hitting hard on him.

I remember a post where he mentioned organising (or being involved in, don't remember) a "hugging session" with his young students in Korea. I now see he changed his avatar picture to that of a cute Korean girl hugging a man, probably him. I have no trouble believing that he still cherishes that memory as one of the sweetest in his life. It doesn't take Freud to imagine what kind of person he would have been if he could have enjoyed that kind of experience, being hugged even without any sexual overtones, even once a week, instead of once in a lifetime.

And let's face it guys. Most of you, especially the younger ones, are absolutely f***ing starving of human contact. A hug, a genuine smile, a sign that somebody cares about your sorry arses could really make all the difference in your daily lives and probably stop your frustrations and loneliness from rotting into the bitter, paranoid and hateful views you express here and heaven knows where else on the internet.

You might well fantasise about the hottest virgins on the planet having sex with you in some exotic location in Asia or Latin America. In reality, just being touched, smiled at, talked to and reassured that no, you're not alone in this purgatory we call life, is all you might actually need to be the happiest you've ever been.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Cornfed apparently has a degree in the hard sciences. His mind works very well, until he gets on racial subjects and becomes subhuman.
The subhumans are those who are letting the current deplorable situation persist unchallenged.
What deplorable situation is that? If you're talking about affirmative action -- yeah, it's probably not a great idea, though its heart was initially in the right place. But it is so far down the list of things that need to be deplored in the West that it doesn't even merit the attention of someone of your intellectual capability. We are ruled over by an utterly corrupt, degenerate and nefarious plutocracy that, among other enormities, is currently engaged in brain-dead brinsksmanship and continual provocation with a nuclear power, and you're wasting your time beating up on people who, relatively speaking, are powerless? Pick on the people who need to be picked on.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

gsjackson wrote: If you're talking about affirmative action -- yeah, it's probably not a great idea, though its heart was initially in the right place.
Yeah, that's what they said about communism and feminism too. Tyrants always plead "good intentions" when confronted with the reality that their pie-in-the-sky ideas have screwed over millions, or have otherwise ruined society.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:For all the scorn that has happened between us, Cornfed is probably the one person here I would love to hate. Still, I could never get myself to admit that the guy is stupid, however paranoid and odious most of his views might be.

I'm not particularly good at reading people, especially when all I see a particular online version of themselves, but I would dare say Cornfed is a gentle soul at heart, and all of his cynicism, paranoia and sexism/racism are nothing but posturing, his way to defend himself from reality hitting hard on him.

I remember a post where he mentioned organising (or being involved in, don't remember) a "hugging session" with his young students in Korea. I now see he changed his avatar picture to that of a cute Korean girl hugging a man, probably him. I have no trouble believing that he still cherishes that memory as one of the sweetest in his life. It doesn't take Freud to imagine what kind of person he would have been if he could have enjoyed that kind of experience, being hugged even without any sexual overtones, even once a week, instead of once in a lifetime.

And let's face it guys. Most of you, especially the younger ones, are absolutely f***ing starving of human contact. A hug, a genuine smile, a sign that somebody cares about your sorry arses could really make all the difference in your daily lives and probably stop your frustrations and loneliness from rotting into the bitter, paranoid and hateful views you express here and heaven knows where else on the internet.

You might well fantasise about the hottest virgins on the planet having sex with you in some exotic location in Asia or Latin America. In reality, just being touched, smiled at, talked to and reassured that no, you're not alone in this purgatory we call life, is all you might actually need to be the happiest you've ever been.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Enticer wrote:Yeh, i'm thinking Cornfed is a bawl-baby who maybe was picked last for the kickball team as a boy. Maybe he has little man syndrome or was born with a tiny wee wee. Maybe someday he'll realize his behavior turns women off and see the error of his ways. Nobody likes a crybaby...
Contrarian's original rebuttal rant against Cornfed was in-bounds.

This is now over the line into stupid ad-hominem attack.

Let's keep the punches above the belt... "gentlemen".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:What deplorable situation is that? If you're talking about affirmative action -- yeah, it's probably not a great idea, though its heart was initially in the right place.
Affirmative action leading to the destruction of government services, the ruination of the education system, the destruction of white neighborhoods and general quality of life, all they crime committed by dysgenics, the expense people have to go to in avoiding dysgenics, the expense they impose on the state, the interbreeding with dysgenics leading to a lowering of the genetic potential of the population etc. Basically the whole episode with black Africans and certain other races/species in Western society has been an ongoing train wreck everywhere it has been tried for all concerned except the parasitical elite who profit from everyone else's misery. To take one aspect of the situation, consider at all the white libtards who are murdered or otherwise harmed as a result of associating with blacks on the basis that blacks are just people like us. On the one hand, one might say they got the just reward of their own stupidity and, in the case of mudsharks, betrayal of their own community. On the other hand, what are people of mediocre intelligence meant to think when television portrays blacks as happy middle class white folks with a tan and this view goes completely unchallenged due to all other views being censored? Surely we have some responsibility to give them the option of seeing the reality of the situation.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Cornfed wrote: Surely we have some responsibility to give them the option of seeing the reality of the situation.
ElReyBoludo tried on this forum, but he got banned for it.