Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 25th, 2014, 1:44 am

It is a real shame that some innocent people had to die in Santa Barbara, California just because a loser who declared himself a "superior man" was so superior that he could not get girls to pay him any attention.

The first person I thought of was Cornfed who rails and rails about how inferior blacks are and that he cannot understand why blacks can succeed with many white women when he remains an abject sexual failure.

If you view this wackjob's YouTube channel, you can see all of the paradoxes in his arguments, just as we see with Cornfed:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey ... qm-FSGTOyQ

This is precisely why we should be concerned about Cornfed and his ilk. Innocent people get harmed when these sexual rejects' frustration boils over.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6202
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 25th, 2014, 1:56 am

The first person I thought of was Cornfed who rails and rails about how inferior blacks are and that he cannot understand why blacks can succeed with many white women when he remains an abject sexual failure.
Lol, I keep having to point out that real people do not see blacks as equivalent human beings they can be sexually or otherwise jealous of. If some white females are perverts who commit bestiality with blacks then this just confirms my generally low opinion of them. Quit trying to delusionally aggrandize yourself.
It is a real shame that some innocent people had to die in Santa Barbara, California just because a loser who declared himself a "superior man" was so superior that he could not get girls to pay him any attention.
You seem to be implying some kind of contradiction here, but in fact we have explained many times on this forum why this makes perfect sense. Have you yourself not rebuked black AW for having sex with mostly scum?

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Post by droid » May 25th, 2014, 2:33 am

Ha, more demented Californians!
Santa Barbara in particular is a f*cking asylum, but nobody admits it. With some of the bitchiest girls in America, specialized in making you feel like scum.
Not to justify this idiot, but those unfriendly/cocky nut-jobs can infect anyone in there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 288
Joined: March 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

Post by Luc Furr » May 25th, 2014, 3:27 am

Contrarian, there are precious few innocent people. Most people brought what is going to happen upon themselves.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1082
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Post by Jonny Law » May 25th, 2014, 4:58 am

Hey I think people should be nice to Cornfed. Some of his statements give racists a bad name.

But I think if cornfed would just have sex with a black whore or nice girl he would be a lot better off.

So my advice to you cornfed is do not knock it until you try it. Just bang a black chick or any chick for that matter.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Post by Tsar » May 25th, 2014, 5:23 am

Someone like him who speaks flawlessly and does seem superior than a lot of the thuggish brutes that are now filling the new generations of American society that get all the girls. I will correct myself and say he was superior. Instead of speaking ghetto and constant slang like many of the young generation, he spoke in the way high class people speak. He was weak because he didn't hang on. He had good potential to accomplish something great but men without the love they desire have a painful life and can't achieve their full potential. He should have gone abroad to find a better quality girl. He says that he was loveless and a virgin, now he's a dead loveless virgin. That's why suicide to end that form of suffering is illogical. I wouldn't ever be weak like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGfDaadZTOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

His videos are very amusing because they have some truth and the way he says some things are very amusing. He uses a lot of descriptive words, almost like he's some kind of a Romeo character out of a modern-day darker version of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (only without the Juliet). He didn't think of going abroad, if he did he would have easily gotten a girl.

More of his videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmrUl2-1jg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOAX59sk9nY

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2461
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt » May 25th, 2014, 5:29 am

Tsar wrote:Someone like him who speaks flawlessly and does seem superior than a lot of the thuggish brutes that are now filling the new generations of American society that get all the girls. I will correct myself and say he was superior. Instead of speaking ghetto and constant slang like many of the young generation, he spoke in the way high class people speak. He was weak because he didn't hang on. He had good potential to accomplish something great but men without the love they desire have a painful life and can't achieve their full potential. He should have gone abroad to find a better quality girl. He says that he was loveless and a virgin, now he's a dead loveless virgin. That's why suicide to end that form of suffering is illogical. I wouldn't ever be weak like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQUW3Km01BM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGfDaadZTOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwOKHZ_Bkc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qe7ikxzqe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

His videos are very amusing because they have some truth and the way he says some things are very amusing. He uses a lot of descriptive words, almost like he's some kind of a Romeo character out of a modern-day darker version of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (only without the Juliet). He didn't think of going abroad, if he did he would have easily gotten a girl.

More of his videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFmrUl2-1jg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOAX59sk9nY
This is exactly right.
Support morality, support Islam.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Post by Tsar » May 25th, 2014, 5:39 am

He was the son of a Hollywood film director. His family probably had millions and was born into a rich family. He had more opportunity to start off with than most other people.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elliot-rodg ... filmmaker/

It would have been very easy for him to create a good life if he asked his family for some financial support and was given it.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6202
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 25th, 2014, 5:46 am

Tsar wrote:He was the son of a Hollywood film director. His family probably had millions and was born into a rich family. He had more opportunity to start off with than most other people.
As others have said, his father seems to have failed him. But maybe he never went to his father. Maybe be bought into the BS and never realized what was happening. Did it ever occur to anyone that because of what we have posted here over the years, we may have educated a number of young men just like him and prevented this kind of thing from happening many times?

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Post by droid » May 25th, 2014, 7:37 am

Cornfed wrote:Did it ever occur to anyone that because of what we have posted here over the years, we may have educated a number of young men just like him and prevented this kind of thing from happening many times?
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Traveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 284
Joined: March 31st, 2013, 7:23 am

Post by Traveler » May 25th, 2014, 8:07 am

It looks like the shooting is being blamed on "misogyny":

"We should know this by now, but it bears repeating: misogyny kills....

"Rodger, like most young American men, was taught that he was entitled to sex and female attention....

"Rodger was reportedly involved with the online men's rights movement: allegedly active on one forum and said to have been following several men's rights channels on YouTube....."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... h-misogyny

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » May 25th, 2014, 8:23 am

Traveler wrote:It looks like the shooting is being blamed on misogyny and men's rights websites:

"We should know this by now, but it bears repeating: misogyny kills....

"Rodger, like most young American men, was taught that he was entitled to sex and female attention....

"Rodger was reportedly involved with the online men's rights movement: allegedly active on one forum and said to have been following several men's rights channels on YouTube....."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... h-misogyny
Of course Western Media would blame this and while as I said before Black men should disconnect from any sort of misguided movement that can be easily blamed for such incidents.

As I said, we are all victims here. He's a victim of a culture that tells women to sow their wild oats before getting married and throwing away the best years of their lives to risk pregnancy somewhere in their 30's if at all.

He didn't have to do this, but as Chris Rock has said, I understand.

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 7:52 am
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 » May 25th, 2014, 8:24 am

Cornfed wrote:
Tsar wrote:He was the son of a Hollywood film director. His family probably had millions and was born into a rich family. He had more opportunity to start off with than most other people.
As others have said, his father seems to have failed him. But maybe he never went to his father. Maybe be bought into the BS and never realized what was happening. Did it ever occur to anyone that because of what we have posted here over the years, we may have educated a number of young men just like him and prevented this kind of thing from happening many times?
Hey Cornfed, I just got back to posting here for the first time this year and yours was the first post I saw. Laughed, but only at the bluntness. There's a lot of truth to what you say - this from a product of miscegenation.

Edit:

And thanks for those videos Tsar, I found this comment on one:
hey Elliot i know it's too late but you should have focused over Asian or hispanic girls those western chicks are evil stupid gold digger and stink atleat 99% of them .. sad my advice come late ...
Last edited by abcdavid01 on May 25th, 2014, 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 25th, 2014, 10:15 am

Cornfed wrote:Have you yourself not rebuked black AW for having sex with mostly scum?
Stop projecting your sexual insecurities onto others. You will not find one post of mine complaining about the sex that OTHER people are having. That's because unlike you, I can get my own. Often with true blondes too!

You, on the other hand, are obsessed with other people's sexual exploits because you are jealous due to your own lack of ability to pull a female. Everyone sees right through you and we know your insecurities are sexually based. For that reason, you focus on black men who render you worthless in the sexual realm so you try to shame (like a cranky feminist) black men and the white women who love to have sex with us.

But I digress, I really think your sexual resentments rival that of this Elliot Rodger character. In fact, an examination of your posting history shows that you are WORSE than this wayward loon in a lot of ways. This guy spouted about his overall superiority even though he knew he was an abject failure. This guy HATED that the women he could never get went after guys he felt were beneath him. Face it Cornfed, this loser guy is essentially YOU.

I know it cuts into you deeply, but take at look at reality Cornfed: http://imdatingablackguy.com/

How do you feel when you see what's on that website and you know you can't stop it?
How do you feel when your tantrums about bestiality serve to INCREASE the activity due to social nose-thumbing?
How do you feel when your diatribes to white women make black men more taboo therefore MORE attractive?
How do you feel when your pronouncements actually undermine your intentions and help guys like me out immensely?

I only hope that you get professional help before you violently act on your sexual frustrations like this Elliott Rodger bum who was not even half as sexually jealous as you are.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 25th, 2014, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6202
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 25th, 2014, 10:35 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Stop projecting your sexual insecurities onto others. You will not find one post of mine complaining about the sex that OTHER people are having. That's because unlike you, I can get my own. Often with true blondes too!
Eeew gross, I am just getting over an injury that made me nauseous. Please cut out the bestiality porn descriptions.
You, on the other hand, are obsessed with other people sexual exploits because you are jealous due to your own lack of ability to pull a female. Everyone sees right through you and we know your insecurities are sexually based. For that reason, you focus on black men who render you worthless in the sexual realm so you try to shame (like a cranky feminist) black men and the white women who love to have sex with us.
FFS, will you get over this nonsense. You are obsessed with my psychology, whereas I don't give a shit about yours. Get on with your life.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”