Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm not sure why Winston tolerates people like Cornfed and Odbo (White supremacists), Lone Yakuza (Asian supremacist) or some of the Black supremacists on this forum. Sigh...

All race nationalists shouldn't even be allowed on HappierAbroad. I mean...what they do contribute besides race-baiting and causing flame wars.

I don't have a problem with legitimate, non-PC related race discussions, racial incidents or threads that get heated, but some of the people here just seem to 'get-off' on proclaiming how one race is inferior to another race bullsh*t.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zboy1 wrote:Races do not get along, as shown in the US with Blacks vs Whites...in Europe with Muslims and Gypsies, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter.
Why don't many Europeans like the Roma people (Gypsies)? Aren't they also from Europe?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Tsar wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Races do not get along, as shown in the US with Blacks vs Whites...in Europe with Muslims and Gypsies, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter.
Why don't many Europeans like the Roma people (Gypsies)? Aren't they also from Europe?
They're ancestry dates to the subcontinent of India. The reasons Europeans don't like them is because they engaged in many crimes such as pick-pocketing and robbery. It's sorta' similar to how Whites complain about Blacks in America: Blacks get discriminated by Whites and, in turn, become criminals or gang-bangers to survive or lash-out against society...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote: Let's face it: racial problems in the West will never get solved. Diversity and multiculturalism is a failure. So, I encourage everyone, White, Black or Asian, to move to a country where race will not be so prevalent or so 'in your face,' like it is in the Anglo world. Races do not get along, as shown in the US with Blacks vs Whites...in Europe with Muslims and Gypsies, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter.
I tend to think that a small minority of degenerates try to keep racial matters on the front burner. Most people of all races try not to obsess too much. Ironically, it is blacks who are sometimes accused of obsessing over the issue. There is some truth to that since there has been political benefit for doing so over the years.

However, Cornfed and his small "amen corner" on this forum have nothing show themselves as being otherwise worthless when all they can be proud of is whiteness. Just goes to show that personal failure makes people obtain pride anyway they can when they are on the bottom of the social (and sexual) barrel.

How's the air down there Cornfed? Let me know if my blonde cutie has any older, overweight friends that might be desperate enough to let you buy them dinner so long as you don't expect any sexual favors.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I tend to think that a small minority of degenerates try to keep racial matters on the front burner.
You know as well as I do that the reason most people in the world have a problem with blacks is blacks' general level of stupidity, criminality and parasitism.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

zboy1 wrote:I'm not sure why Winston tolerates people like Cornfed and Odbo (White supremacists), Lone Yakuza (Asian supremacist) or some of the Black supremacists on this forum. Sigh...

All race nationalists shouldn't even be allowed on HappierAbroad. I mean...what they do contribute besides race-baiting and causing flame wars.

I don't have a problem with legitimate, non-PC related race discussions, racial incidents or threads that get heated, but some of the people here just seem to 'get-off' on proclaiming how one race is inferior to another race bullsh*t.
Hey you INTOLERANT MORON! NEWS FLASH! Winston runs a taboo politically incorrect website!

And in case you do not have a dictionary or are too stupid to read one. This is what TOLERANCE MEANS!
Definition
TOLERANCE- showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

I think your views of CENSORSIP would fit in well In NAZI Germany or the Former Soviet Union.

Your views of censorship definitely do not belong here. Your intolerance only makes you look bad.

Cornfed and the rest of them do a good enough job of making themselves sound like IDIOTS. I am pretty sure people on this site regularly get laid by foreign and non-white chicks. We are the ones who are enjoying life.

I CELEBRATE DIVERSITY BY ENJOYING AFRICAN LATIN AND ASIAN GIRLS! LET ALL THE RACISTS HAVE THIER STUPID HATE I WILL CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE DIVERSITY MY WAY!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I tend to think that a small minority of degenerates try to keep racial matters on the front burner.
You know as well as I do that the reason most people in the world have a problem with blacks is blacks' general level of stupidity, criminality and parasitism.
Quite the contrary. My experience in all of my travels is that very few people "have a problem with blacks." Again, you are projecting your pathologies onto decent people.

My experience is, however, the people who "have a problem with blacks" are the least accomplished, least intelligent, least wealthy, least attractive, and least respect worthy types who dwell at the bottom of the trash heap.

You fit that description exactly. So if it makes you feel better to engage in name-calling, please continue while I decide which girl that you could never dream of having I will call later on. Even though it is pure stupidity to blame guys like me for your sexual dearth, it's purely you that white women find repugnant. Sucks to be you, huh?

Would you like me to send you some photos of what you will never get?

:lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Quite the contrary. My experience in all of my travels is that very few people "have a problem with blacks."
Quite likely they are just being nice to you, have to pretend not to be repulsed by you in order to keep their jobs and such or have never been around clusters of blacks and the associated TNB, so have the luxury of seeing you as a curiosity. Obviously where black populations are clustered it is easy to see why they would trouble the human population.
My experience is however, the people who "have a problem with blacks" are the least accomplished, least intelligent, least wealthy, least attractive, and least respect worthy types who dwell at the bottom of the trash heap.
If you mean poorer people then this is of course partly true, because they can't afford to move away when the negro plague invades their neighborhood. It is easy not to have a problem with blacks when you live in a gated community in an upscale all-white neighborhood where a dirtbaggy black male walking down the street would be arrested on general principle. About what percentage of the successful rich white people that profess their love for blacks you are thinking of would contemplate sending their children to majority black schools in places like Washington DC? My guess would be about 0%.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jonny Law wrote:Hey you INTOLERANT MORON! NEWS FLASH! Winston runs a taboo politically incorrect website!
And in case you do not have a dictionary or are too stupid to read one. This is what TOLERANCE MEANS!
Definition
TOLERANCE- showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
I think your views of CENSORSIP would fit in well In NAZI Germany or the Former Soviet Union.

Your views of censorship definitely do not belong here. Your intolerance only makes you look bad.
And you are very tolerantâ„¢ ?? lol

4,3,2,1... Ok. It takes a fixed amount of seconds for someone to bring up the N*zi/H*tler reference into a conversation, how predictable and boring.
There's a name for this law but it escapes my memory now.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?