Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:The whole anti-villain thing seems popular in comics now. Magneto and Sinestro are both starring in their own comics and Lex Luthor's leading the Justice League.
I also noticed that anti-villains are very popular in all forms of entertainment. Most people like the anti-villains because they can relate more to the anti-villains. It's because in this modern era heroes don't get anywhere. Everyone whether it be the heroes or anti-villains typically hate the purely evil villains, but the anti-villains are willing to go to greater lengths to change things compared to the heroes and they have an elegance and sense of nobility that the rough and tough anti-heroes lack. I love most anti-villains more than any other character trope and usually want to create a better world. The ends justifies the means for most anti-villains. Anti-villains usually have tragic pasts, want to create a brighter world, get what they want in life no matter the price, and have great elegance.

Lelouch vi Britannia (Lelouch Lamperouge) and Light Yagami (Kira) are two of my favorite anti-villains from anime. Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time is another of my anti-villain favorites. I also like Griffith from the anime Berserk.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Traveler wrote:It looks like the shooting is being blamed on misogyny and men's rights websites:

"We should know this by now, but it bears repeating: misogyny kills....

"Rodger, like most young American men, was taught that he was entitled to sex and female attention....

"Rodger was reportedly involved with the online men's rights movement: allegedly active on one forum and said to have been following several men's rights channels on YouTube....."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... h-misogyny
Of course Western Media would blame this and while as I said before Black men should disconnect from any sort of misguided movement that can be easily blamed for such incidents.

As I said, we are all victims here. He's a victim of a culture that tells women to sow their wild oats before getting married and throwing away the best years of their lives to risk pregnancy somewhere in their 30's if at all.

He didn't have to do this, but as Chris Rock has said, I understand.
Have you been to Santa Barbara?What is that place like?
Yes I have been to Santa Barbara, several times. It is not that far, about 90 mins from here.

What are the people like? It's expensive so it's mostly upper middle class but very liberal. The most liberal part of California is not the San Francisco Bay Area, it's the area between Ventura, CA and Monterrey.

It's extremely safe and very clean.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Elliot Rodger According To Wikipedia

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Wikipedia has a pretty good summation of the "Isla Vista Killings." They have some particularly insightful information pertaining to loony shooter Elliot Rodger.

Begin Quote
Rodger, who was Eurasian, wrote in his manifesto that being mixed race made him "different from the normal fully white kids".[59][8] On one online forum, Rodger stated that he opposed interracial dating and made several racist posts regarding African American, Hispanic, South Asian, and East Asian peoples, stating that seeing men of these ethnic groups socializing with white women "makes you want to quit life".[60][61][50] In one online post, Rodger stated:

Full Asian men are disgustingly ugly and white girls would never go for you. You're just butthurt that you were born as an asian piece of shit, so you lash out by linking these fake pictures. You even admit that you wish you were half white. You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.[60]

Further, in his manifesto, Rodger wrote:

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves.
[62]
End Quote

AGAIN, RODGER'S GUT-TWISTING OBSESSION WITH HOW MEN HE DEEMED "INFERIOR" WERE SCORING WITH WHITE WOMEN, EVEN THOUGH HE DEEP-DOWN CONSIDERED HIMSELF THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IS THE SAME OBSESSION OF CORNFED!

I don't care if you don't like my pointing out the parallels between Cornfed and Elliot Rodger. I had Cornfed completely figured out a long time ago, and the tragedy is my opportunity to illustrate that Cornfed is a sick, violent, self-hating reprobate just like Eliott Rodger. Cornfed suffers from the same delusions and he comes to the same conclusions. Am I saying Cornfed is going to harm innocent people? No, but he likely has similar ideations that he may or may not act upon.

Cornfed, the true self-loathing torment that eats away at your gut has been hereby exposed!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elliot Rodger According To Wikipedia

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves.
[62]
End Quote

AGAIN, RODGER'S GUT-TWISTING OBSESSION WITH HOW MEN HE DEEMED "INFERIOR" WERE SCORING WITH WHITE WOMEN, EVEN THOUGH HE DEEP-DOWN CONSIDERED HIMSELF THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IS THE SAME OBSESSION OF CORNFED!
I think you'll find that the vast majority of men in the world would be disgusted by the idea of their females committing bestiality with blacks, dogs and the other elements many degenerate Western skanks are currently f***ing, so here Elliot is merely expressing the majority opinion of the planet. Perhaps unlike Elliot, I don't think this is a big issue though, as it is merely a late-stage manifestation of a systemic disease of Western society. By the time they get to that level of degradation, the skanks are an untouchable lost cause anyway. I keep explaining the situation, but you cannot seem to get it through your fuzzy head. I doubt that anyone is jealous of blacks or even thinks much about them. You are like a boil on the backside of society - out of sight out of mind, until it starts oozing puss. It is blacks that are obsessed with white people and what white people think of them, and you keep delusionally aggrandizing yourselves by pretending the obsession is mutual.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Don't be dishonest CE. Trying to construe some guilt by association trip.. you think we're dumb?
I disagree with cornfed's name-calling and general crassness, but his opinion is far from making him what you're trying to imply.
Stop with the character attacks.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

droid wrote:Don't be dishonest CE. Trying to construe some guilt by association trip.. you think we're dumb?
I disagree with cornfed's name-calling and general crassness, but his opinion is far from making him what you're trying to imply.
If you don't agree with my assessments of Cornfed, you don't have to pay attention to this thread, but I will not stop drawing parallels between Cornfed and other loons when I deem it appropriate.

It is interesting that we don't see you pleading with Cornfed to stop his character attacks on others, so don't expect me to stop assessing his sickness in the most candid of manners. Don't like it, don't read my posts!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I just don't think he's going on a rampage, but might be wrong, who knows.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It is a real shame that some innocent people had to die in Santa Barbara, California just because a loser who declared himself a "superior man" was so superior that he could not get girls to pay him any attention.

The first person I thought of was Cornfed ...
I would call him a madman, he was not really the typical loser, he had plenty of money.

This thread is bizarre. To link Cornfed and the shooting in Santa Barbara does not make any sense at all.

To blame this killing on misogyny and/or men's rights advocates (MRA) and similar movements like MGTOW in general is also absurd as more men than women died.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Yohan wrote: To blame this killing on misogyny and/or men's rights advocates (MRA) and similar movements like MGTOW in general is also absurd as more men than women died.
Not only that, the men that were killed were a bunch of Chinese -- hardly the type he would feel envious rage against for scoring blonde chicks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It is a real shame that some innocent people had to die in Santa Barbara, California just because a loser who declared himself a "superior man" was so superior that he could not get girls to pay him any attention.

To link Cornfed and the shooting in Santa Barbara does not make any sense at all.

To blame this killing on misogyny and/or men's rights advocates (MRA) and similar movements like MGTOW in general is also absurd as more men than women died.
I think you are fully missing my point on this matter. Cornfed is not "linked" to that shooter at all. However, Cornfed eerily exhibits many of the pathological characteristics and thinking patterns of this shooter.

Also, I fully agree that blaming that tragedy on MRA is wrong, but that is not what this thread is about. Cornfed does not represent MRA, he represents sexual repression, unresolved anger, pent-up jealously due to involuntary celibacy coupled with bigotry directed at sexually successful men he overtly considers inferior but deep down considers superior. It is this internal paradox that Cornfed racially lashes out about.

This thread is also an alarm bell, because if and when he snaps, I wish to be the first to say I told you so.

I dig my heels in on this one guys, and I will not be swayed.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 27th, 2014, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:
Yohan wrote: To blame this killing on misogyny and/or men's rights advocates (MRA) and similar movements like MGTOW in general is also absurd as more men than women died.
Not only that, the men that were killed were a bunch of Chinese -- hardly the type he would feel envious rage against for scoring blonde chicks.
Poor guy was a self hater who probably felt abandoned by his (Chinese) Mom. Plus those Chinese guys were apparently dicks to him, which didn't help either.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:

I would call him a madman, he was not really the typical loser, he had plenty of money.

This thread is bizarre. To link Cornfed and the shooting in Santa Barbara does not make any sense at all.
I agree that he was a sort of madman but I believe that it was society that is mostly responsible for driving this shooter to his madness. He had many things going for him but he couldn't escape Western culture. He believed that the West was everything and wanted to be in the American culture. I don't think he appreciated other cultures, especially cultures that weren't the North American-West-Europe cultures. He believed that he needed to have an American girl. He was too focused on the past and allowed his past to consume him. It was being stuck within his notion it had to be American, focusing too much of his thoughts on his unfortunate past, and not being able to expand his outlook was what ultimately drove him to his insanity when he could have gotten a great job in Hollywood using his connections, gone abroad to find a bride, and made a good life for himself. His parents gave him many things. A BMW, gold jewelry, designer sunglasses, and video games. He didn't even want to go on many trips to see other cultures and would have preferred to play video games. Instead of recognizing he could have had things easy and gotten what he wanted elsewhere fairly easy he squandered his opportunities and threw everything away.

I also don't really see any similarity with Cornfed. There are many upstanding people don't really like to see interracial couples because it threatens them and it's instinctual to be protectionist of one's own race. There are racists that might be dangerous and unstable but that isn't common.

The shooter's envy and madness was what drove him to his hatred and racism. He was jealous, angry, and when reading his manifesto it was easy to see that he was enraged when seeing any couple together because it's something he wanted. He would have killed anyone no matter who they were because he snapped under all his pressure, rage, and envy. Those traits are a deadly combination when combined with depression and madness. Some people that are laid off from a job and have that deadly combination would go back to their office and shoot their former coworkers or boss. It mainly has to do with the underlying traits and the mental state of the person being evaluated. A person that is depressed wouldn't go on a rampage. A person that is lonely and sexually frustrated wouldn't go on a rampage. It's a deadly combination that ultimately produces an unstable person that explodes, much like a certain combination of compounds can create unstable chemical reaction.

A compound could be relatively harmless but if one wrong chemical is added it could blow up. Similar to dropping a mento into a bottle of diet coke, it erupts like a volcano and creates a mess. Same with vinegar and baking soda creates a similar eruption. Drop a marshmallow into a hot chocolate it melts or a chocolate bar into coffee doesn't produce an unstable reaction. It's very similar with people. Some people have traits that might make them like the mento and the traits of the diet coke are added to them, that combination creates the explosive reaction that turns deadly. It had been hot chocolate instead of diet coke, or a chocolate bar instead of the mento the reaction would have been different.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Two or three things here.

I see the similarities and I also see the constant excuse making by other White male members of this forum. They ALWAYS excuse away racist diatribes as natural manifestations. But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race, religion or other social means.

The Village idiot's constant referral of intercourse between a Black man and White woman as bestiality is unacceptable, dehumanizing and degrading.

In lots of ways White men see themselves as inferior to Black men, we don't have to tell them. Like I said they are the only ones going around check them by asking if they have slept with Black men before. They see no threat coming from Latin men who tend to be shorter or Asian men who also tend to be shorter.

As I have said before nobody bats an eye when White men by proxy have stuck their dick into every p***y imaginable around the world, yet wanna call Anglo women hoes and sluts for not considering them or for choosing Alphas and Men of Color over them. I have also said previously that White men generally have not been told to work on their social skills, believing their status as "White men" is good enough to attract women.

Actually what happens is by default and social pressure that White women go with White men. It's socially acceptable, there is no threat to the family and it's simple. The hard thing to do is to explain to your closeted racist parents that you love a man of color and want to marry him. It seems every year especially in the Deep South there is some church that refuses to oversee the marriage between a White woman and man of color.

Lots of times the women are of average looks, I don't understand what the outrage is about when most men wouldn't consider them attractive enough to date them and I'll prove this by posting a video of by Lily -

It's this sort of behavior that I have been saying here and everywhere else that White women don't owe White men SH*T, nothing, NOT A DAM THING. Because they (White men) believe they OWN YOU. Yes OWN White women. They are not to have sex, marry or procreate with anybody else but them, even if you look like the Elephant Man.

They always wanna denigrate White women for being with Black men. Only BLACK MEN, not Asians (not threat), not Latins (no threat), ONLY BLACK MEN.

Does anybody see anything strange about this? If somebody gives me that racial preference is a deep seeded human trait, ummm show me the empirical scientific data and not some BS from a known racist website or apologist. I have posted this before but it bares repeating since people seem they feel the need to protect The Village Idiot over his comments and backhandedly condone it too - http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm

White men ONLY see Black men as competition and will do just about anything to keep them from their women. This is also why they love to talk negatively of Europe because many White women (and men) in Europe don't have the same racial hangups that White Americans have despite being deeply involved in the Tran-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I won't even get into the Racial Realist that have stated popping up and other pure Whites trying to explain to themselves mostly that Black people are inferior.

This is why the Right Wing in America has no interest in leveling the playing field, but unfortunately the Left in some respects is just as racist by running away as fast as they can from sensitive issues like conservatives calling the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Reparations for Blacks; what should have happen is they should have stood up proudly and said yes and then explain to America that when SSI came around it was worded in such a way to exclude a high percentage of African-Americans from participating in Social Security and it was the Conservatives behind it, Dixiecrats from the South and Northern Republicans.

Tsar there is no such things as upstanding people who are closet racist, that is more Gen Y brainwashing they have done to you. If you don't see that then you are racist too because you believe you need to protect somebody you don't know from that label. There is no instinctual mechanism to make them react this way other than the United States constantly pounding that Blacks are inferior, Blacks are half human, related to monkeys, beast that need to be tamed and caged, etc, etc, etc.

Do you understand that most racial outburst from White men is often unprovoked?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

droid wrote:Don't be dishonest CE. Trying to construe some guilt by association trip.. you think we're dumb?
Yawn, it's not a character attack he is making valid points to show that The Village Idiots rantings around here aren't much different than Rodger. He (Rodger) is just more eloquent because that reflect his social status and level of education.

You mean his racist rantings is just name calling and crass when it's deep seeded and hate filled to the core? What are you kidding me or again just another random White dude protecting another White man from the label of racist because you know how damaging that can be to your career prospects?

Actually if you think his racist rantings are simply name calling and crass then yes I think YOU are dumb; I don't know about the others in this thread.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

One thing they have in common: jealousy and hatred of Black, Latin and Asian men dating White women. And also, being really hypocritical when it comes to interracial relationships:

the shooter, for example, was half-Asian but he didn't like men-of-color dating White women; with Cornfed, it's okay for him to say that White male, Asian female relationships are fine, but not the other way around. Or Black and Latin men dating White women is "bestiality" according to his warped mind. LOL!