Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote: Tsar there is no such things as upstanding people who are closet racist, that is more Gen Y brainwashing they have done to you.
http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-racism-human-nature
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/a ... 2003291346

More than 1,000 Japanese rallied yesterday to oppose introducing mother-line succession for the first time in the world's oldest monarchy, which is facing a crisis without a male heir.
Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi has promised to submit a bill before parliament by June that would put four-year-old Princess Aiko in line to ascend the throne and then allow her first child to succeed her.
"Did the panel consider if Princess Aiko married a man with blue eyes after falling in love when studying abroad and the possibility that their first child would become emperor?" Takeo Hiranuma, a former economy and industry minister who is an outspoken opponent of mother-line succession, told the rally.
"This has to be prevented by any means," he said.
"We have to risk our lives to preserve the tradition of succession which our ancestors toiled to maintain," he said.
I wasn't really saying supported I Cornfed's beliefs. I was only saying that some people are more traditional in their views but that doesn't make them racist as long as they tolerate other viewpoints. Some parents would refuse to accept their daughter dating outside their race and others wouldn't. It's not just something white men in America would do, there are some people everywhere that do it. If not allowing a daughter to date outside of her own race is counted as racism then there would be people in every country that wouldn't allow that. It just has to be accepted that not everyone will have the same views.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

djfourmoney wrote: But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race, religion or other social means.
:lol:

As a minority, mixed race even (same as the shooter), I have to say that's so full of shit it made me laugh. Race realist here, absolutely.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:Two or three things here.

I see the similarities and I also see the constant excuse making by other White male members of this forum. They ALWAYS excuse away racist diatribes as natural manifestations. But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race, religion or other social means.

The Village idiot's constant referral of intercourse between a Black man and White woman as bestiality is unacceptable, dehumanizing and degrading.

In lots of ways White men see themselves as inferior to Black men, we don't have to tell them. Like I said they are the only ones going around check them by asking if they have slept with Black men before. They see no threat coming from Latin men who tend to be shorter or Asian men who also tend to be shorter.

As I have said before nobody bats an eye when White men by proxy have stuck their dick into every p***y imaginable around the world, yet wanna call Anglo women hoes and sluts for not considering them or for choosing Alphas and Men of Color over them. I have also said previously that White men generally have not been told to work on their social skills, believing their status as "White men" is good enough to attract women.

Actually what happens is by default and social pressure that White women go with White men. It's socially acceptable, there is no threat to the family and it's simple. The hard thing to do is to explain to your closeted racist parents that you love a man of color and want to marry him. It seems every year especially in the Deep South there is some church that refuses to oversee the marriage between a White woman and man of color.

Lots of times the women are of average looks, I don't understand what the outrage is about when most men wouldn't consider them attractive enough to date them and I'll prove this by posting a video of by Lily -

It's this sort of behavior that I have been saying here and everywhere else that White women don't owe White men SH*T, nothing, NOT A DAM THING. Because they (White men) believe they OWN YOU. Yes OWN White women. They are not to have sex, marry or procreate with anybody else but them, even if you look like the Elephant Man.

They always wanna denigrate White women for being with Black men. Only BLACK MEN, not Asians (not threat), not Latins (no threat), ONLY BLACK MEN.

Does anybody see anything strange about this? If somebody gives me that racial preference is a deep seeded human trait, ummm show me the empirical scientific data and not some BS from a known racist website or apologist. I have posted this before but it bares repeating since people seem they feel the need to protect The Village Idiot over his comments and backhandedly condone it too - http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm

White men ONLY see Black men as competition and will do just about anything to keep them from their women. This is also why they love to talk negatively of Europe because many White women (and men) in Europe don't have the same racial hangups that White Americans have despite being deeply involved in the Tran-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I won't even get into the Racial Realist that have stated popping up and other pure Whites trying to explain to themselves mostly that Black people are inferior.

This is why the Right Wing in America has no interest in leveling the playing field, but unfortunately the Left in some respects is just as racist by running away as fast as they can from sensitive issues like conservatives calling the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Reparations for Blacks; what should have happen is they should have stood up proudly and said yes and then explain to America that when SSI came around it was worded in such a way to exclude a high percentage of African-Americans from participating in Social Security and it was the Conservatives behind it, Dixiecrats from the South and Northern Republicans.

Tsar there is no such things as upstanding people who are closet racist, that is more Gen Y brainwashing they have done to you. If you don't see that then you are racist too because you believe you need to protect somebody you don't know from that label. There is no instinctual mechanism to make them react this way other than the United States constantly pounding that Blacks are inferior, Blacks are half human, related to monkeys, beast that need to be tamed and caged, etc, etc, etc.

Do you understand that most racial outburst from White men is often unprovoked?
The killings in California definitely did have racial overtones for sure.

If someone is pissed that a black or asian man is gettting women that they want, then maybe one should learn what they are doing and stop harboring anger that they can't score with women that the black or asian men are getting with.

Same with black women, they shun interracial dating until they are in an interracial relationship, then they don't complain.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

SilverEnergy wrote:If someone is pissed that a black or asian man is gettting women that they want, then maybe one should learn what they are doing
And presumably if the females were f***ing cattle, the men should practice eating grass in a field and chewing their cud. We know what the scum are doing to get sex with Western sluts - they are being scum. Obviously this gives black "men" an advantage, but so far this is a minor problem. It is mostly white scum the females are f***ing. The solution is not to become scum or get a really good tan and swallow some monkey glands or whatever. The solution is to create or move to a society that doesn't reward people for being scum.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

djfourmoney wrote:
droid wrote:Don't be dishonest CE. Trying to construe some guilt by association trip.. you think we're dumb?
I disagree with cornfed's name-calling and general crassness, but his opinion is far from making him what you're trying to imply.
Stop with the character attacks.
Yawn, it's not a character attack he is making valid points to show that The Village Idiots rantings around here aren't much different than Rodger. He (Rodger) is just more eloquent because that reflect his social status and level of education.

You mean his racist rantings is just name calling and crass when it's deep seeded and hate filled to the core? What are you kidding me or again just another random White dude protecting another White man from the label of racist because you know how damaging that can be to your career prospects?

Actually if you think his racist rantings are simply name calling and crass then yes I think YOU are dumb; I don't know about the others in this thread.
He's name calling and I disapprove (stop the cheap name calling cornfed!, there), especially since many times it's off-topic, off-HA. Now, if you disagree with his actual concepts you can objectively disprove them;
But that's a separate matter from CE trying to stretch the story and match it to cf's to imply he's going on a rampage. It was cheap, you know it, and I know it. I can't believe it became a big deal trying to point this out and move on, I actually find their exchanges interesting.
I also see the constant excuse making by other White male members of this forum. They ALWAYS excuse away racist diatribes as natural manifestations. But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race...
You know that's not true. Are you truth-seeking or making up your own comfortable reality? If it's the latter you might as well not get into these conversations. Believe me I'm not trying to be odious but objective.
Peace.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Everyone should respect Cornfed and be nice to him.

If we are to respect diversity we should respect all views even the racist ones. All views have value in a culture the supports Diversity. We should respect diversity and have respect for Cornfed's views.

I just got finished in a Diversity class at work. They said that all views should be accepted even if you believe they are Bull Crap. And in my opinion Cornfed's views are Bull Crap and that means I should respect Cornfed's views.

As for me I will be accepting Diversity by having a good time with foreign chicks.

My advice is to Celebrate Diversity, Travel, meet wonderful foreign girls.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote:One thing they have in common: jealousy and hatred of Black, Latin and Asian men dating White women. And also, being really hypocritical when it comes to interracial relationships:

the shooter, for example, was half-Asian but he didn't like men-of-color dating White women; with Cornfed, it's okay for him to say that White male, Asian female relationships are fine, but not the other way around. Or Black and Latin men dating White women is "bestiality" according to his warped mind. LOL!
In general terms, no group of men likes outsiders taking 'their' women, that's normal. Be it a race-clique, town clique etc.
The jealousy makes a guy hate the "frat douche", "pesty city dweller", "white/black devil" etc.
As an aside, if russian men weren't racist to a degree, there wouldn't be hot blondes for Wu to hit on, would they? :wink: lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Jonny Law wrote:Everyone should respect Cornfed and be nice to him.

If we are to respect diversity we should respect all views even the racist ones. All views have value in a culture the supports Diversity. We should respect diversity and have respect for Cornfed's views.

I just got finished in a Diversity class at work. They said that all views should be accepted even if you believe they are Bull Crap. And in my opinion Cornfed's views are Bull Crap and that means I should respect Cornfed's views.

As for me I will be accepting Diversity by having a good time with foreign chicks.

My advice is to Celebrate Diversity, Travel, meet wonderful foreign girls.
PUUUULLLEEEAASSSEEEE!

Hell no I won't!

If it were a black person making racist comments, you wouldn't be defending the black dude on here.

You CLEARLY support white supremacy and I'm not going to support it.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ordinarily I might agree, but I could never respect a man who whines and cries about other men being able to sleep with the women he wants but can't get.

That is not to mention the concerns I have about his snapping and turning to violence. In my experience, people like him are high-risk for violence.

Nothing to respect in any of that......
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Post by Jonny Law »

Hey I am as far as you can get from Racist. In fact I only get along with African, Asian and Latina women. I have had no luck with white girls. I just connect well with other races. I am also of mixed race. I am hispanic on my mother's side.

Diversity should be celebrated. According to the damb idiots I had to listen to in my diversity class at work. SO RESPECT DIVERSITY. RESPECT VIOLENT HATE SPEECH. RESPECT IT.

Look at all the scum who commit murder in the name of Islam. I am told to respect Islam and crap. So I guess I am supposted to respect Cornfed even though I believe he is a moron and hateful.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Jonny Law wrote:Hey I am as far as you can get from Racist. In fact I only get along with African, Asian and Latina women. I have had no luck with white girls. I just connect well with other races. I am also of mixed race. I am hispanic on my mother's side.

Diversity should be celebrated. According to the damb idiots I had to listen to in my diversity class at work. SO RESPECT DIVERSITY. RESPECT VIOLENT HATE SPEECH. RESPECT IT.

Look at all the scum who commit murder in the name of Islam. I am told to respect Islam and crap. So I guess I am supposted to respect Cornfed even though I believe he is a moron and hateful.
Since you condone hateful violence, then you need to be lumped into the same category as Cornfed. In fact, I strongly suspect that you are Cornfed himself under YET ANOTHER forum name.

But if you are not Cornfed, you can therefore rot in the same social filth that he rots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Ordinarily I might agree, but I could never respect a man who whines and cries about other men being able to sleep with the women he wants but can't get.
Since when have I done that? This is entirely your own invention you came up with in order to avoid facing the reality that the reason most people in the world think that blacks suck is that blacks suck. And in fact you agree that most blacks suck, don't you? Can I not agree with you without being subjected to some quack psychological diagnosis?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Jonny Law wrote:Hey I am as far as you can get from Racist. In fact I only get along with African, Asian and Latina women. I have had no luck with white girls. I just connect well with other races. I am also of mixed race. I am hispanic on my mother's side.

Since you condone hateful violence, then you need to be lumped into the same category as Cornfed. In fact, I strongly suspect that you are Cornfed himself under YET ANOTHER forum name.

But if you are not Cornfed, you can therefore rot in the same social filth that he rots.
Dude, you sound like a f***ing moron. He's obviously being sarcastic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:

Dude, you sound like a f***ing moron. He's obviously being sarcastic.
Listen here you Elliot Rodger's ugly little brother-looking squirt, anything I write on this or any other thread is for the big kids, not for you. Now run along before you get your feelings hurt.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

While I support free speech, like any other functional community a forum should have a de-facto policy of bad vibing away simians. Their presence and the associated deserved inferiority complex, entitlement whining and just plain lousiness always leads to unpleasantness for other members.