Why do I have so much trouble finding love in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Jeremy wrote:Sounds about right. If you're an average looking, fit young male in America, your "league" is actually fat chicks and middle aged moms.

I remember when I used to go out all the time, wearing tight shirts to show off my nice swimmer's physique and feeling pretty good about myself. Yet chubby, below average chicks would act like they were too good for me.
Yup. That's the story of my life. The thing is, even though they hate Black people, foreign Asian women and foreign Latinas that are students, or whatever here seem much more open and appreciative.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Even acting like a "clown" won't help you to meet women in the US. If your going to do that, you might as well dress up a clown! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

WorldAdventurer841 wrote:
June 9th, 2014, 8:28 am
can you guys talk to me about this? I'm really struggling with dating, I don't know if I'm being too nice or my personality sucks. It's pretty bad when your getting looked at by ugly girls isn't it? Could the nice looking women be just intimidated by me?
It's not that you are being too nice. I hear that all the time. American women themselves are vicious, violent killers in their toxic hearts. America is evil to the core. America is also a heavily racist, prejudiced country. Americans are especially prejudiced against people of color, including people of black/African descent. I've seen Americans calling black people "non-human," "feral apes," "animals," Americans want people to believe that blacks in particular are violent, lethal, and destructive by nature.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do I have so much trouble finding love in America?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This post is what happens when you have a young man without an engaged father (or no father at all) to teach him how to negotiate thru these complexities.

PUA only exists because American fathers absolutely SUCK at preparing their sons for the sexual marketplace. They leave it to the mothers and mass media to give their sons misleading advice and you have a lost generation of men completely bewildered about women.

How can men unprogram themselves from years of Hollywood films, Mothers' lies (just be yourself, be a nice guy), and female peer lies (the right person will just come along)? It is almost an impossible task, and only the very sharp among young men can figure it out on their own.

For me, it was early foreign travel that opened my eyes. When I saw that the world was different and more healthy about sex, women, and life, I realized that America had a sick and purposefully misleading culture.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 4:06 am
....For me, it was early foreign travel that opened my eyes. When I saw that the world was different and more healthy about sex, women, and life, I realized that America had a sick and purposefully misleading culture.
Quite similar to my experience in Europe, I was working in a travel agency and therefore got easily information (at that time there was no internet, visa required to almost everywhere, very high air fare, no ATM services, even no good dictionaries for many languages etc) but I was able to travel around - first in Western Europe, then I tried Eastern Europe and Soviet Union (still very restricted at that time - iron curtain between West and East Europe) - later on to Turkey, Iran etc. then to India, Malaysia, finally ending up in Japan - and I never came back to Europe...

Women/feminism were however not the only reason I left Europe. I disliked the cold weather, Sunday all shops closed, the aggressive Catholic Church,
over-regulation/restriction of what kind of job you can do, very bureaucratic system, criminality, the disturbing tipping society... I can continue this list...

Still I can say Europe is better than USA - at least there is a social system in case you are getting ill, and if you continue to work there is a good retirement allowance when you are 65. About women and their looks and behavior, let me say, the worst what I ever have seen was in USA.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hi @Yohan, would you be so kind in rendering us other HA'ers the comprehensive list of the dichotomy between European and USA women?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 4:06 am
This post is what happens when you have a young man without an engaged father (or no father at all) to teach him how to negotiate thru these complexities.

PUA only exists because American fathers absolutely SUCK at preparing their sons for the sexual marketplace. They leave it to the mothers and mass media to give their sons misleading advice and you have a lost generation of men completely bewildered about women.

How can men deprogram themselves from years of Hollywood films, Mothers' lies (just be yourself, be a nice guy), and female peer lies (the right person will just come along)? It is almost an impossible task, and only the very sharp among young men can figure it out on their own.

For me, it was early foreign travel that opened my eyes. When I saw that the world was different and more healthy about sex, women, and life, I realized that America had a sick and purposefully misleading culture.
Yep Yep like Teddy Riley :+1::+1: