The Quadruple Whammy against single guys in America!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Yeah, true. But if I make friends I always keep my husband by myside. I guess I'd feel odd being a married woman hanging out with a guy friend alone. My husband trusts me completly, but I guess I am just happier when he's around.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: The Quadruple Whammy against single guys in America!

Post by MatureDJ »

johnnyderp wrote:The other downside of living in the Western social scene - the words I most dreaded from female acquaintances - "Oh, I have a friend xxxx who's single.. you two should get together... she's funny, intelligent, blah blah blah"... Without fail, these potential dates were fat, unattractive, masculine, tattooed, bottom-of-the-barrel...

And if you politely decline this offer, the so-called friend becomes offended, as if you have some moral obligation to date women you have zero attraction to. Women are pathetic when it comes to understanding male sexuality - they think we should be attracted to women with traits that they're attracted to in men. If i told a single female friend that I know a guy who's "kind, gentle, warm-hearted and loyal", i wonder if she'd beat the 100m Olympic record while running for the hills. :lol:
This is very true. There seems to be an endless stream of fat women that attractive women are trying to pawn off to men.
Last edited by MatureDJ on August 16th, 2014, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Yeah, I guess your right. But the same goes for women. I mean I am a woman myself and trust me it's hard to find other girls to be friends with. I'm 22 and the only friend I have that's a girl is in her 30s, with 3 kids. When my husband and I moved in next to herI took her a gift and introduced myself much like in the 50s. We became really good friends. She's very honest and has autism. As weird as it is I think her autism makes her more kind then most people. But as for other girls everyone Is too materialistic. Walking through the mall the ladies kept talking about Sephora and Mary Kay. I thought they were talking about people not make up. And as I watched the ladies spend $400 on make up b/c it's name brand I settled for a cheaper target version and was given odd looks.
You're 22; how much make up could you possibly need? And what, exactly, are women 'making up' for? Do women not realize how much damage that stuff does to them & what a lot of it is made from?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Danielle,
Are you able to connect with American women that are superficial, artificial, plastic and hollow like the ones below? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

No never. I mean I just don't fit in. The girls I usually fit in with don't wear make up, wear long dressed or skirts, and are more family oriented. I fit in better with women like myself I guess. But since moving on an airforce base I can't really fit in with anyone.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

And as for dark I was talking about other women spending that much on make up. I usually don't wear make up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

ha.....i was talking with my mother about my own personal experiences as well as yours winston abroad...and she was like "thats because women in other countries think all americans are rich" are you kidding??? american women project the very same mentality they have onto women in other parts of the world.....it is insane brainwashing! these are people talking who have never even had a personal love experience overseas......it is unbelievable and narrowminded
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston,
You speak the truth! The dating scene in America is truly impossible if you aren't rich,popular,and good looking or a loser that does drugs and has tattoos and has his ears gauged.
I have tried to meet women "the right way" through social circles and work and I'm always given the cold shoulder. This happens even when we're at parties with mutual friends. The women are always taken or not interested in me.
I have also,at times, tried to meet women via cold approach only to be completely ignored or rudely insulted. I have also been shamed by others and told I was being creepy or inappropriate when I did this.
I have also tried online dating and messaged every single woman that was remotely attractive and seemed like a decent person in my area only to be ignored.
I have tried everything! And I still have nothing to show for it. Its incredibly frustrating and depressing. The worst part is nobody seems to give a shit. When I speak out about this i'm either told to be positive or "it will happen when its time" or I'm shamed and told I'm being a whiny bitch. I'm just supposed to suffer in silence and wait patiently for a mediocre American woman to throw me a bone. Screw that! I plan to get out of this country as soon as I can.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GoingAwol wrote:
I have tried everything! And I still have nothing to show for it. Its incredibly frustrating and depressing. The worst part is nobody seems to give a shit. When I speak out about this i'm either told to be positive or "it will happen when its time" or I'm shamed and told I'm being a whiny bitch. I'm just supposed to suffer in silence and wait patiently for a mediocre American woman to throw me a bone. Screw that! I plan to get out of this country as soon as I can.
You just need to put yourself out there.
You just need to work on yourself.
Just hang in there.
You could totally find someone here.
Have you ever thought, maybe the problem is you?
There are a lot of single moms out there who would totally dig someone like you.
You're just trying to run away from your problem.
Wherever you go, there you'll be.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

There are a lot of 35yo single moms out there who would totally dig someone like you.
Fixed that one for ya

A couple more:

"You are too picky"
"But you can't be too demanding!"
Last edited by droid on June 5th, 2015, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

johnnyderp wrote:the words I most dreaded from female acquaintances - "Oh, I have a friend xxxx who's single.. you two should get together... she's funny, intelligent, blah blah blah"... Without fail, these potential dates were fat, unattractive, masculine, tattooed, bottom-of-the-barrel...
And if you politely decline this offer, the so-called friend becomes offended, as if you have some moral obligation to date women you have zero attraction to.
Lol so true
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Winston wrote:Dating is the worst in America because of the following major obstacle and barriers:

1. Women in America don't talk to strangers. So you can't really go out and meet them in any natural friendly way, unless you have connecting friends. You can't approach them or just walk up and talk to them (like you can in most other countries). Nor can you flirt with them either. To attempt to do so is considered taboo, creepy and inappropriate. They have an antisocial ice wall around them and a cold uninviting vibe. Around people, they act very standoffish.

To make matters worse, in American social culture, people don't talk to strangers unless it's business-related, or they have connecting friends. So the general social culture is against you as well.

2. Every desirable girl and woman claims she's taken. And most of them actually are, though some may say that to ward you off. Out in public, every girl seems to already have a guy. You don't see any single available girls that are looking to meet someone. And if they are single, they are either not looking or too picky. So overall, they are all either taken, not looking, too picky, too young, or too fat and unattractive.

It's a no-win situation where many single guys have no options or choices. There is definitely a severe shortage of quality desirable single women for sure, unlike in many other countries, where quality single women are plentiful and in abundance. It's like if you didn't find a partner in high school or college, then you are completely shut out of dating and relationships in America, which totally sucks big-time.

3. Nearly all American women are super picky and only want the top 10 or 20 percent of men in terms of looks and status. This leaves a large percentage of single men out in the cold with no options or choices. So even if you do find single women you like, they are all going to reject you if you aren't considered a "hot guy" in America. Women are overvalued in America and have too many guys to choose from, so they become spoiled and super picky. They all think they deserve the best and have insanely high standards. Only a small percentage of men are good enough for them.

You will see many average looking women with tall attractive men in America, which means that those women are getting men who are better looking then they are. So if you are not a tall hot guy, then you have no chance, and every girl will tell you, "You're not my type". To get any woman, you'd have to lower your standards to rock bottom, which is crazy. Why would you want to do that when you have much better options abroad?

4. Most American women are very spoiled with a toxic personality and bad attitude. They act bitchy, angry and entitled, and are prone to having hot tempers. You must obey them (aka "listening to them") or else. You will not find any humility, humbleness or feminine sweetness in them. They are very self-centered and arrogant too.
You can say that again about Chicago women, but with a pentuple whammy!

(in addition to the above four whammies) 5. The majority of Chicago women are not only taken, they are hooked up with armed felons. Chicago women, especially in and near the inner city area, are generally hooked up allready with armed and even wanted criminals with AK-47s, Mac-10s, TEC-9s, stolen luxury vehicles, and rap sheets that even include such crimes as armed robbery of a bank, firearm attack on a police officer, firing at an occupied transit vehicle resulting in injuries to persons, fatalities, and property damage, first or second degree homicide, and who knows what else. I'm sure many of those guys are even wanted by the FBI and are considered by law enforcement as armed and extremely dangerous. Which makes the dating scene in Chicago not only terrible and heartbreaking, but downright deadly, as you practically can not even approach within less than thirty (30) feet of those ladies without ending up staring down the barrel of a loaded AK-47 or Mac-10, or even threatened with a Molotov Cocktail, or worse, even getting outright gunned down, murdered, and then even robbed by the boyfriend/fiancee/husband. To make matters worse, it appears even many of the women themselves that are moving to the ghetto from Chicago's suburbs are turning violent. Just a few days ago, four people were arrested in connection to a mob attack on a young couple in Chicago, and 2 of the arrested suspects were women; one a blonde-haired Caucasian cutie! So now, not only can approaching a woman get you gunned down by the boyfriend, seemingly now you can even get gunned down by the woman herself!