Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Post by Winston » October 27th, 2018, 1:38 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 1:24 pm
What about the buffets? Are those good? Could you make a video of that?

What about the blackjack tables? Couldn't you strike up a conversation with someone?
Of course anyone can go to a buffet. My aunt has tons of coupons and she keeps inviting my parents to them. I'm tired of going to them though. I feel so stuffed and tired afterward, especially when I try to eat dessert too, after salad and meals and pizza, etc.

Anyone can find photos of food or buffets online or on YouTube too. You don't need me to do that. No one here is interested in that. Yes the US is food paradise, but that's it. It's also zombie land, literally like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Everyone's been replaced by the aliens clones except me. For some reason the aliens didn't replace me. I guess they need some real humans to be left behind to suffer to extract energy from.

I don't play blackjack anymore or video poker. The people playing there aren't there for any genuine conversation. Plus the men here have weird vibes. It's hard to explain. It's like everyone here has a fake mask and is upside down. Feels very awkward. You don't get the sense you can connect with anyone, and to try even is unnatural, like walking upstream in a river.

I'm sure @oiltradingacademy or @Vegascook can explain what I mean.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!