Our server keeps going offline mysteriously!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Our server keeps going offline mysteriously!

Post by Winston »

Today this site went offline all day because my hosting account on Bluehost expired. My account is on auto renew and should have renewed automatically, but it failed for some reason.

I called tech support and then billing on Bluehost, but they could not fix the problem until tomorrow because their line item department that fixes that is closed today. The problem is complicated.

So you see, Murphy's Law even follows me to my webhost. This problem makes no sense. Why do I keep getting these billing errors on Bluehost that other people don't get? I don't even get warnings about them. Last week my site also went down because my hosting space ran out. I received no warning about it. This time, my hosting account expired and my auto renew failed. Again, I received no warning or notification.

I thought Bluehost was a better webhost than Godaddy. Yet these kind of problems never happened on Godaddy. Why?

Bluehost appears to have many bugs in its system. But Bluehost is a reputable company that has been around for a long time. So why weren't these bugs worked out long ago? It doesn't make sense. And they have no explanation.

I cannot manually renew my account either, because when I try to, I get this strange error message:
Pending Task #133735625 - Dates Skewed: Still processing 'Undo cPanel License for 1867780' and the new start date doesn't match the old end date (OLD = 2014-07-17 05:18:07, NEW = 2014-08-17 21:30:15).
The only reason I can post this now is because tech support somehow got my site back online, while the hosting renewal problem is being worked on. Otherwise, you would not even be seeing this post.

So you see all, MURPHY'S LAW IS REAL! NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?! Why do things always go wrong like this? There definitely is some force out there that is going against me and making things go wrong and BLOCKING me all the time so that I can't get anything done.

You know, it takes me five days to do a one hour task because everyday something BLOCKS me from doing that one task! f**k! How are you supposed to get anything done when you keep getting BLOCKED everyday?! f**k!

Does this happen to any of you too? Why does Murphy's Law only target certain people?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I thought PaloAltoFraud had commanded one of his NWO minions to take you out :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:I thought PaloAltoFraud had commanded one of his NWO minions to take you out :lol:
Don't feed his megalomania. It's not healthy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Murphy's Law took this site offline today!

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: So you see all, MURPHY'S LAW IS REAL! NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?! Why do things always go wrong like this? There definitely is some force out there that is going against me and making things go wrong and BLOCKING me all the time so that I can't get anything done.
You know, it takes me five days to do a one hour task because everyday something BLOCKS me from doing that one task! f**k! How are you supposed to get anything done when you keep getting BLOCKED everyday?! f**k!
Does this happen to any of you too? Why does Murphy's Law only target certain people?

It's your choice to bang against a brick wall, or walk around it.

If the ISP or web host provider has billing issues with auto payment, then ask if you can prepay 12 months in advance.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Murphy's Law took this site offline today!

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: So you see all, MURPHY'S LAW IS REAL! NOW DO YOU BELIEVE ME?! Why do things always go wrong like this? There definitely is some force out there that is going against me and making things go wrong and BLOCKING me all the time so that I can't get anything done.

It's your choice to bang against a brick wall, or walk around it.

If the ISP or web host provider has billing issues with auto payment, then ask if you can prepay 12 months in advance.
No you don't understand. The reason I'm paying month by month first is to see if VPS hosting works out first. I'm trying it out first before I prepay long term. Don't you get it? So you see, there's a reason for everything. Not everything is as simple as you think.

Now I find out that once I move to VPS hosting, they cannot migrate me back to shared hosting or even pro shared hosting. But they did NOT tell me that before I moved to VPS hosting. They do not warn people that once you go to a certain hosting plan, you can't go back or even move up to a higher hosting plan. So I can't even upgrade to a more expensive hosting plan now. Go figure.

WTF? I thought Bluehost was a good company with state of the art technology. Why so many bugs? Why do so many recommend them if they have so many bugs?

I'm going to speak to a manager about this.

The only way to move to another hosting plan is to create a new account and migrate all the files in your site over to it. What a pain. I thought technology could do anything. Why are there so many bugs and limitations with Bluehost?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy f**k! My Bluehost server went down again today! There was some kind of hardware error, I was told. WTF?! I thought Bluehost was a stable company. Why so many bugs and technical failures and downtime for no reason?! WTF?!

Also, this happened right after YouTube took down all my videos for no reason!

WTF? WHY DOES MURPHY'S LAW ALWAYS PICK ON ME HUH????? ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH BAD LUCK CAN A GUY GET?! f**k MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe google and youtube took down my server today. They took down all my videos just before it happened. So perhaps it's a warning sign to me that they have far reaching powers. Or the Illuminati could be showing me that it can f**k with me.
Last edited by Winston on September 7th, 2014, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
Look what Bluehost support told me below during our live chat. Apparently, I'm right. These hardware failures only happen to me, not others! See I told you so! Now do you believe me Momopi?! See I was right! There is some stupid Murphy's Law and bad luck that follows me, even into my webhost!!!

winston
how often does it happen on a VPS? hardware failure I mean.
1:39:42pm

James P.
Oh not that often, in fact this is the first one I've seen reported in almost more than a month.
1:40:15pm

winston
wow I must have a lot of bad luck and murphy's law.
1:41:20pm

James P.
Yea, especially since this didn't effect all that much, sorry about that, seems you were just a bit unlucky. But we've at least got that functioning properly once again, so at least it wasn't anything major.

RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Life is like this for me too.

I've gotten used to it by now.
Let's get together and feel alright.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi,
Look what Bluehost support told me below during our live chat. Apparently, I'm right. These hardware failures only happen to me, not others! See I told you so! Now do you believe me Momopi?! See I was right! There is some stupid Murphy's Law and bad luck that follows me, even into my webhost!!!
winston
how often does it happen on a VPS? hardware failure I mean.
1:39:42pm
James P.
Oh not that often, in fact this is the first one I've seen reported in almost more than a month.
1:40:15pm
No, he did not say that it only happens to you. He said that it hasn't happened in "almost" more than a month. So now you have a choice. You can continue with Bluehost knowing that they have various issues with billing and system reliability, or you can look for another provider with better reliability.

I used to use Sunwave for about 10 years and had only few issues with them:
http://sunwave.com/

CAVEATS:
* Their domain name auto renewal is wonky and you should do it manually.
* Do not auto-pay any increases in bandwidth or disk usage. If you get hit by Turkish hackers you'd end up with a bigger bill at end of the month, and they do not refund (it's your problem).
* Do your own weekly backups to your PC. Their backups only date back a few days, and if the backup data is bad, it's your problem.

One good feature is that you can prepaid a set amount into your account.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But what would be the point Momopi? On another webhost, Murphy's Law would follow me there too. Don't you get it?

There are unseen forces, whether you believe it or not.

I am thinking of going back to shared hosting on the pro plan, which has fewer sites and more backup resources. VPS hosting has some limitations which shared hosting doesn't. My hosting space is a lot more limited on VPS too, even though it's more expensive. Go figure.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:But what would be the point Momopi?
If you depend on this site for your income, then you do whatever it takes to make it work, regardless of Murphy's law. Stop wasting time in rants.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its much much much darker than what we are led to believe. That is the number 1 issue facing people who are awakened right now. They think coming out of Illuminati, Aliens is the battle won. NO...Far from it...

Its soo scary....People are still debating this Murphy Law......Its like never going forward but back and keep going round and round and round in circles with words like Bad Luck, Co-Incidence, Happens To Everyone...My Personal Favourite....Its Your Fault.....

ohhhh...People are still finding Answers in LOGIC....and Finding Refuge in words like...You should have been careful, planned better etc etc.....

GUYS WAKE UP....We are not the centre of the universe....There are beings that eat galaxies for a living....

It seems people just refuse to wake up...WTF? I don't know whom they are holding onto.

This force of darkness attacks evolved souls. Its incredibly powerful and smart. Even IQs and Level of Evil Measure does not cut it to better understand.....WHAT THE F**k this thing is....

As I had mentioned earlier. This force controls the entire known universe. It controls water, rocks, trees, animals..The entire existence. ....People have no clue whatsoever what we are dealing with here.....

Our entire existence is covered with Black Smoke Like Thingy..It has put the entire humanity on sleep like state. I have seen this force few years back. We are literally going backwards. Our whole existence is going backwards. That's why things are getting shi**ter and shi**ter each passing day.

It attacks souls who are trying to evolve and raise the vibration of humanity.

Folks like Winston are evolved beings and they are marked. Illuminati, CIA, NSA, even aliens like Greys, Reptilians are kids infront of this force. Winston will soon understand it completely as he is evolving naturally and this force starts attacking on every front...not to scare as we know...guys who understand Murphy Law are strong individuals and there natural evolution, the struggles and pain will bring the change to this world.

Evolution it seems is not an easy process. There are far too many parasites in the known universe who prey on newer souls.

-----------------------------

Wake Up Guys..Murphy Law Is Real...Re-Wire Your Minds Please....Stop Thinking Linearly, Logically, Start THINKING FROM YOUR HEART....FROM YOUR FEELINGS......Our Entire MIND is completely, totally compromised by this Force...Your thoughts are NOT EVEN YOURS NOW...

We are in a much much darker and worse place than we are led to believe.

Stop giving crap about what you smoking, did you forget your meds, you watch too many Hollywood flicks etc etc etc....WAKE UP...FEEL THIS DARK FORCE AROUND YOU....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Right Starchild,
I feel kind of in a similar scenario as the guy in the Book of Job in the Bible. In that book, God tells Satan that he's allowed to wreak havoc on Job's life but he is not allowed to harm Job directly. I feel like the Satanic forces in this world are kind of like that toward me. They can make lots of things go wrong for me. But they can't hurt me directly. It seems that they have some kind of deal like that with God or the creative force of the universe.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Lol, I told you this would happen. I told you VPS hosting is garbage and you said I didn't know what I was talking about.

viewtopic.php?t=23769

I like how all my comments have been deleted now ;)