Proof #one million that USA breeds psychopaths

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Proof #one million that USA breeds psychopaths

Post by WindowLicker »

:?
Last edited by WindowLicker on September 14th, 2016, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: proof #569,646,467,864,864,999 that USA breeds psychopat

Post by OutWest »

WindowLicker wrote:http://www.cleveland.com/bay-village/in ... cart_river

Sterilize all Americans. Right now.

That might be a good project...better to start off with all Brits right now...
a society so weak and manless that they tolerate the mass rape of their own
by Muslim gangs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... veals.html

At least there are still places in the USA that would have killed these men.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:

by Muslim gangs.

Having lived in the U.K. for two years, I know what a menace, South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis) and Muslims can be to the native born populations of the country. There's so much tension between Whites and Asians/Muslims, I won't be surprised to see a massive race-war break-out sometime in the near future.

As for WindowLicker's story link, what else can you say but shake your head in disgust about how cruel American's have become towards each other. It just seems like civility and respect just keeps getting worse and worse in the USA, every passing year...

A question I want to ask is this: why are the majority of bullying cases in the U.S., usually involve a White perpetrator or a Black thug doing the bullying? Even from my observations in life, it's always those two races that do most of the bullying in the country.

In terms of Blacks, it's not surprising that many bully since most Black kids don't have a father-figure in their life--and most live in dire poverty. But in the case of Whites, it just seems like White people seem to lack the kind of unity and empathy as a race, that maybe some other races exhibit; for example, Asians will make sure to 'look-out-for-one-another' and protect each other--especially in 'Black or Hispanic' majority schools--and fight together to protect one another. (A good example is in Philadelphia, where the Asians students banded together to protect each other from Black and Latino hood-rats), whereas White kids seem to enjoy attacking and bullying each other, with no concern for the racial cohesion of their race.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

by Muslim gangs.

Having lived in the U.K. for two years, I know what a menace, South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis) and Muslims can be to the native born populations of the country. There's so much tension between Whites and Asians/Muslims, I won't be surprised to see a massive race-war break-out sometime in the near future.

As for WindowLicker's story link, what else can you say but shake your head in disgust about how cruel American's have become towards each other. It just seems like civility and respect just keeps getting worse and worse in the USA, every passing year...

A question I want to ask is this: why are the majority of bullying cases in the U.S., usually involve a White perpetrator or a Black thug doing the bullying? Even from my observations in life, it's always those two races that do most of the bullying in the country.

In terms of Blacks, it's not surprising that many bully since most Black kids don't have a father-figure in their life--and most live in dire poverty. But in the case of Whites, it just seems like White people seem to lack the kind of unity and empathy as a race, that maybe some other races exhibit; for example, Asians will make sure to 'look-out-for-one-another' and protect each other--especially in 'Black or Hispanic' majority schools--and fight together to protect one another. (A good example is in Philadelphia, where the Asians students banded together to protect each other from Black and Latino hood-rats), whereas White kids seem to enjoy attacking and bullying each other, with no concern for the racial cohesion of their race.
Well look at it all around...how much crime would there be in the USA if East Asians were the dominant minority. East Asian do all that awful stuff...like get an education and a job...lol

And when it comes down to it...one can only imagine what would happen in China if Muslim gangs were raping Chinese girls in some town...
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

:P
Last edited by WindowLicker on September 14th, 2016, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

:arrow: