Example of a UK woman's online dating checklist

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Example of a UK woman's online dating checklist

Post by Feldeinsamkeit »

The following excerpt from an online dating profile of a woman based in London offers a flavour of what I find to be typical of UK women, namely their arrogance and insane level of pickiness:

"Sackable Offences:
Not someone whose mum still does his laundry.
Not someone who is juggling 5 women, snorting coke or glued to the sports channels.
Not someone who says things like "Have a good one", doesn't use correct grammar and texts like a teenager.
I like old fashioned kind of men who know how to treat a good woman with respect.
If you are not used to doing so, I'm not the girl for you.
I think intelligence is what I find most alluring in a partner.
A passionate physical connection is a must. There is simply no better a way to spend a day than in bed with someone you can't get enough of.
I find height particularly attractive.
Confident and assertive men appeal.
I like a fellow foodie, so someone who loves to and often eats out.
A man who is family orientated, loves travelling (minus the back pack) and will make me laugh my head off.
Nobody with pictures snowboarding.
No emotional cripples.
No Chelsea fans.
No Essex boys.
Does that make me racist?"

Anybody who thinks that UK women are in any way better than their American sisters is in for a big shock should they venture to these blighted shores.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Example of a UK woman's online dating checklist

Post by Array9 »

Feldeinsamkeit wrote:I like a fellow foodie, so someone who loves to and often eats out.
Translation: I can't cook so you be better make enough money to wine and dine me at the finest restaurants.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

"I want a pedigreed man who knows how to sit, stay, and roll over. No fleas, no tail-chasers, must be housebroken."
Let's get together and feel alright.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I told you guys, U.K. women were horrible...(I lived there for some years, so I know from experience). Most of the military guys used Brit girls as pump-and-dumps, with only a few of the American soldiers marrying them (namely Black guys).

The only women I would date in the U.K. are newly arrived Eastern European women (not the rich, Westernized ones), Asian Indians (some can be quite slutty) and Black Caribbean women (many of them are open to interracial relationships).
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Welcome to the forum Feldeinsamkeit. Good posts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

The strange thing is I actually liked the girls in Edinburgh Scotland, the women in southwest England however were terrible (ugly fat trolls).