Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by travelsouth » January 26th, 2016, 7:46 am

I was in a bar/restaurant type setting, and I ordered a drink at the bar while waiting for my girl. This gringa for whatever reason came over and starting talking to me while she was ordering her drink with her fat friend zoned buddy. Anyways the less interest I displayed in her the more effort she put in (totally reverse of the norm). Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.

I guess my point is, if you don't go looking for it p***y is there. And I mean in a pinch, if you really needed it, I could see pulling the trigger on a one nighter or side bitch thing with her.

It sounds silly, but when you stop chasing...




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Jonny Law » January 27th, 2016, 12:47 am

Dear Fuckers,

GO to www.backpages.com

Personally I am not attracted to American women. It is SE Asian for me fuckers. Once you go Asian you will never settle for Caucasian.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by droid » January 27th, 2016, 8:19 am

travelsouth wrote:I was in a bar/restaurant type setting, and I ordered a drink at the bar while waiting for my girl. This gringa for whatever reason came over and starting talking to me while she was ordering her drink with her fat friend zoned buddy. Anyways the less interest I displayed in her the more effort she put in (totally reverse of the norm). Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.

I guess my point is, if you don't go looking for it p***y is there. And I mean in a pinch, if you really needed it, I could see pulling the trigger on a one nighter or side bitch thing with her.

It sounds silly, but when you stop chasing...
What an untrue cliche, especially when it comes to AW
Don't take this personally but not every one is a super good-looking, rich high-roller like you, who puts Henry Cavill to shame LMAO
If you are an average chump and decide to "ignore" snake-cold AW, guess what happens, they carry on with their lives and never even notice lol.
Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.
+1
nice
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by travelsouth » January 28th, 2016, 2:31 am

droid wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I was in a bar/restaurant type setting, and I ordered a drink at the bar while waiting for my girl. This gringa for whatever reason came over and starting talking to me while she was ordering her drink with her fat friend zoned buddy. Anyways the less interest I displayed in her the more effort she put in (totally reverse of the norm). Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.

I guess my point is, if you don't go looking for it p***y is there. And I mean in a pinch, if you really needed it, I could see pulling the trigger on a one nighter or side bitch thing with her.

It sounds silly, but when you stop chasing...
What an untrue cliche, especially when it comes to AW
Don't take this personally but not every one is a super good-looking, rich high-roller like you, who puts Henry Cavill to shame LMAO
If you are an average chump and decide to "ignore" snake-cold AW, guess what happens, they carry on with their lives and never even notice lol.
Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.
+1
nice
Have you ever tried not caring? I've always done okay, but after a few trips to Latin America I found when I returned I was completely in the heads of the gringa. Me not giving two shits made it super easy. I'm not saying you pick women up by doing nothing. Had I wanted that gringa I'd have to do something, I think you are missing my point. The best salesmen aren't beggars.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by droid » January 28th, 2016, 7:46 am

travelsouth wrote:Have you ever tried not caring? I've always done okay, but after a few trips to Latin America I found when I returned I was completely in the heads of the gringa. Me not giving two shits made it super easy. I'm not saying you pick women up by doing nothing. Had I wanted that gringa I'd have to do something, I think you are missing my point. The best salesmen aren't beggars.
Yeah i tried but AW are in general too detached and snake cold to notice. Girls that refuse eye contact won't suddenly do it because you don't attempt it. Like i've mentioned before, in my experience, in America it's 80% looks/height, and 20% is what you do. As a 5'6" dude you are literally under their radar.

Having said that, i see what you say, there's a gradient to how these things apply, i'm not an absolutist. My colombian ex was pretty cute and she went nuts because i was the only guy that would not bow down. Apparently she hadn't been challenged before.
I don't think it's about "not giving two shits" necessarily, but maybe if you are more comfortable and relaxed (i.e. satisfied), your expression and mannerism actually change without you noticing. When i went back to america last quarter, i visited my former employers one day and the chicks were giving me hughs and whatnot, very strange.

But I'm not in America anymore, so none of that matters anymore. I'm dating/banging cute Vietnamese girls now, no clown contortionism or "game" necessary lol. I'm the equivalent of YOU here, that is, a loaded Henry Cavill LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

travelsouth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by travelsouth » January 29th, 2016, 12:11 am

droid wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Have you ever tried not caring? I've always done okay, but after a few trips to Latin America I found when I returned I was completely in the heads of the gringa. Me not giving two shits made it super easy. I'm not saying you pick women up by doing nothing. Had I wanted that gringa I'd have to do something, I think you are missing my point. The best salesmen aren't beggars.
Yeah i tried but AW are in general too detached and snake cold to notice. Girls that refuse eye contact won't suddenly do it because you don't attempt it. Like i've mentioned before, in my experience, in America it's 80% looks/height, and 20% is what you do. As a 5'6" dude you are literally under their radar.

Having said that, i see what you say, there's a gradient to how these things apply, i'm not an absolutist. My colombian ex was pretty cute and she went nuts because i was the only guy that would not bow down. Apparently she hadn't been challenged before.
I don't think it's about "not giving two shits" necessarily, but maybe if you are more comfortable and relaxed (i.e. satisfied), your expression and mannerism actually change without you noticing. When i went back to america last quarter, i visited my former employers one day and the chicks were giving me hughs and whatnot, very strange.

But I'm not in America anymore, so none of that matters anymore. I'm dating/banging cute Vietnamese girls now, no clown contortionism or "game" necessary lol. I'm the equivalent of YOU here, that is, a loaded Henry Cavill LMAO
Sure short dudes got it rough, but Latin America is full of short girls who are good with 5'6 dudes.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27631
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Winston » October 13th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Here is a summary of the social purity movement of the 19th century, which was an offshoot of feminism, that led to the end of prostitution in America.

http://historyoffeminism.com/summary-of ... -movement/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Jonny Law » October 13th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Winston wrote:Here is a summary of the social purity movement of the 19th century, which was an offshoot of feminism, that led to the end of prostitution in America.

http://historyoffeminism.com/summary-of ... -movement/
Game Over Man!
Even the richest most powerful man in Hollywood Harvey Weinstein is f***ed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Get The f**k Out Of America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xWfw-O4OU

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2586
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 13th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
Winston wrote:Here is a summary of the social purity movement of the 19th century, which was an offshoot of feminism, that led to the end of prostitution in America.

http://historyoffeminism.com/summary-of ... -movement/
Game Over Man!
Even the richest most powerful man in Hollywood Harvey Weinstein is f***ed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Get The f**k Out Of America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xWfw-O4OU
Yes, Weinstein did back himself into a corner. His young wife likely deprived him of sex so he preyed upon his young protegees like a fool.

A man with money has no excuse NOT to get himself a young, hot sugar baby or simply go abroad where male sexuality is not so culturally and legally restrained as it is in America.

Apart from the fortunate 20%, most men in America MUST get married in order to lock into a supply of sex. If the sex in marriage subsides or dries up, his sex life is finished. I chose to go abroad to have my run at the 10s, but when in the states.

If you ever wonder why Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein had to resort to this coercive strategy, it is because the supply of sex is restrained by lesbianism, Fear of the Creepy label, and bans on prostitution.

The sooner men get out of America, the better!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Adama » October 13th, 2017, 5:44 pm

droid wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Have you ever tried not caring? I've always done okay, but after a few trips to Latin America I found when I returned I was completely in the heads of the gringa. Me not giving two shits made it super easy. I'm not saying you pick women up by doing nothing. Had I wanted that gringa I'd have to do something, I think you are missing my point. The best salesmen aren't beggars.
Yeah i tried but AW are in general too detached and snake cold to notice. Girls that refuse eye contact won't suddenly do it because you don't attempt it. Like i've mentioned before, in my experience, in America it's 80% looks/height, and 20% is what you do. As a 5'6" dude you are literally under their radar.

Having said that, i see what you say, there's a gradient to how these things apply, i'm not an absolutist. My colombian ex was pretty cute and she went nuts because i was the only guy that would not bow down. Apparently she hadn't been challenged before.
I don't think it's about "not giving two shits" necessarily, but maybe if you are more comfortable and relaxed (i.e. satisfied), your expression and mannerism actually change without you noticing. When i went back to america last quarter, i visited my former employers one day and the chicks were giving me hughs and whatnot, very strange.

But I'm not in America anymore, so none of that matters anymore. I'm dating/banging cute Vietnamese girls now, no clown contortionism or "game" necessary lol. I'm the equivalent of YOU here, that is, a loaded Henry Cavill LMAO
As soon as you leave North America, the power balance shifts back into normal, with the man having great value. In the USA women are exalted, and men have been suppressed into the inferior position of submission. It is hard to win from this position of weakness, and women naturally find men in the inferior position to be repulsive, but that is the way American culture insists that men handle women.

American culture is wrong to exalt women, because it does a disservice to women because it strips men of masculinity, and naturally feminine women want masculine men. It puts men into the beggar position, stripping him of his masculine power.

This makes it almost insurmountable for many men to overcome, because there is no script as to how to overcome this delusional state. You've got to fight against culture and against your own mind, against the false beliefs of society and the same ones they've brainwashed you with.

A slave has no bargaining power with a god. Civilization lasted for thousands of years with men in charge. And when they placed women in charge, the family immediately breaks down. They still want to blame men, but the problem is they have raised women above, up out of their natural positions, where they do not belong, and they have stripped all the power from the man, where the power naturally belongs.

This is putting evil for good and bitter for sweet, while telling you that it is better for you, when you're being brainwashed into being a willing victim. They simply don't believe what God has said, and they are busy trying to bring the opposite of what He said is good into reality. So if God has said the man is the ruler, well guess what? Satan and his children are going to put the woman in charge, because they can more easily change her with the lure of godhood, of rising up out of her place in the lust for power over the man.

That power over the man has destroyed men, children, and introduced all kinds of confusion, loneliness, suicide, abortion, and it has sent men to prison for crimes which are not crimes before God. People hate God's law, but man's law restricts life and freedom, but most people are so brainwashed that they can't even see it. And they can't see it because they don't know the freedom which God's law gives us. These governments are putting us under heavy burdens that God has never said should be done against men.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2586
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 13th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Adama wrote: American culture is wrong to exalt women, because it does a disservice to women because it strips men of masculinity, and naturally feminine women want masculine men.
I would take it a step further and say that women are especially poorly served after they hit the proverbial wall (age to the point of unattractiveness), an inevitable stage in the normal female life span. When this occurs, the woman is especially lost, neurotic, and devalued to which she has not grown accustomed. Depression, obesity, irritability, and overall misery is the result.
Adama wrote:A slave has no bargaining power with a god.
I try to explain this to the male marriage advocates but they never quite get it. They, almost to a person, suffer the stifling consequences in the end yet they always deny it.

So NEVER take a married man's word for it. Look to the rates of domestic violence, infidelity, spousal homicide, sexless marriage, and divorce to glean the truth about the married man's true feelings about his enslavement.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Adama » October 13th, 2017, 8:49 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote: American culture is wrong to exalt women, because it does a disservice to women because it strips men of masculinity, and naturally feminine women want masculine men.
I would take it a step further and say that women are especially poorly served after they hit the proverbial wall (age to the point of unattractiveness), an inevitable stage in the normal female life span. When this occurs, the woman is especially lost, neurotic, and devalued to which she has not grown accustomed. Depression, obesity, irritability, and overall misery is the result.
Adama wrote:A slave has no bargaining power with a god.
I try to explain this to the male marriage advocates but they never quite get it. They, almost to a person, suffer the stifling consequences in the end yet they always deny it.

So NEVER take a married man's word for it. Look to the rates of domestic violence, infidelity, spousal homicide, sexless marriage, and divorce to glean the truth about the married man's true feelings about his enslavement.

Yes, when a false god comes to the realization of the truth, that she is not a god.

fightforlove
Junior Poster
Posts: 538
Joined: June 3rd, 2012, 10:41 pm
Location: Somewhere Near Chicago

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by fightforlove » October 16th, 2017, 5:44 pm

What are steps to take to verify that escort agencies/brothels in your US city are legit? I've heard TER is a good confirming website. Any other tips?

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 415
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Nailer » October 18th, 2017, 4:56 pm

travelsouth wrote:I was in a bar/restaurant type setting, and I ordered a drink at the bar while waiting for my girl. This gringa for whatever reason came over and starting talking to me while she was ordering her drink with her fat friend zoned buddy. Anyways the less interest I displayed in her the more effort she put in (totally reverse of the norm). Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.

I guess my point is, if you don't go looking for it p***y is there. And I mean in a pinch, if you really needed it, I could see pulling the trigger on a one nighter or side bitch thing with her.

It sounds silly, but when you stop chasing...
This is a bullshit lie. The p***y was never there in the first place. You could not have f***ed her. She was only confused why you were not showing interest.

If you had kept ignoring her you would not f**k her.

If you had shown some interest she would be satisfied, and you would still not f**k her.

The p***y is a lie. Let's stop with this bullshit zen "you only have to stop looking" crap.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2586
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 24th, 2017, 11:53 am

Nailer wrote:
travelsouth wrote:I was in a bar/restaurant type setting, and I ordered a drink at the bar while waiting for my girl. This gringa for whatever reason came over and starting talking to me while she was ordering her drink with her fat friend zoned buddy. Anyways the less interest I displayed in her the more effort she put in (totally reverse of the norm). Anyways when my Colombiana walked in a few minutes later she must have shit herself.

I guess my point is, if you don't go looking for it p***y is there. And I mean in a pinch, if you really needed it, I could see pulling the trigger on a one nighter or side bitch thing with her.

It sounds silly, but when you stop chasing...
This is a bullshit lie. The p***y was never there in the first place. You could not have f***ed her. She was only confused why you were not showing interest.

If you had kept ignoring her you would not f**k her.

If you had shown some interest she would be satisfied, and you would still not f**k her.

The p***y is a lie. Let's stop with this bullshit zen "you only have to stop looking" crap.
I would tend to agree wit you.

Men are programmed to seek and sexually conquer women. All of this "Sit back and wait" nonsense is but a commentary on just how emasculated Western men have become. You can see almost female/male role reversal in this mentality and it just has to be checked before yet another generation of males becomes as ruined as the feminized millennials.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”