Women complaining on facebook - more double standards.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Women complaining on facebook - more double standards.

Post by Temprano26 »

If a woman complains on facebook, social media in general, she has all these friends saying hang in there, girl. Her friends will even defend her, saying she has a right to complain if she wants to. If a man complains on facebook, he is a maladjusted loser that feels entitled to a girlfriend.

I first discovered this in high school as a desperately lonely man with a crush on this chick that complained a lot on social media. Everything was about her boyfriends and all the drama with them that she herself manufactured. She was attractive but poisonous on the inside. Of course she kept up the drama and everyone validated her complaints. I wanted to be her boyfriend at that time but it seemed every guy in her life was caught up in her moodiness and exhausted by her. In the end, she paints herself as the victim even after sleeping around. Some girls had relationships with people in high school and now as adults they carry around all this extra baggage that of course they post on facebook. Facebook has become a shrine of narcissism for some people and for me it is only a desperate means of interaction. Otherwise I am lonely as hell but I cannot post that on facebook because that would make me a whining loser because I am a man and I have to take it on the chin.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Women complaining on facebook - more double standards.

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

you can tell a lot by facebook. if the girl is always trying to impress herself on facebook or constantly trying to be stylish or cool or go to parties you have a huge gold digger or shallow annoying bitch on your hands.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Try to stop needing other peoples' consolations.

And don't you know that the founder of Facebook called Facebook users "dumb f*cks"? I can't feel comfortable using Facebook after I learned that. I don't like to be insulted.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Facebook is like feminism on crack. Feel a little down, ladies? Hit up fakebook and get your hit of crack. Repeat anytime you break a nail.
Sadly, all true.

I guess maybe there should be a new site, "ChickBook". There, they could indulge, whine, kvetch, etc

And males should be able to join to. If they are into emasculating degradation.

PS I closed my FB account a week or so back. No regrets.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

RickyRetardo wrote:
And don't you know that the founder of Facebook called Facebook users "dumb f*cks"? I can't feel comfortable using Facebook after I learned that. I don't like to be insulted.
Googled it.

Here it is.

http://gawker.com/5636765/facebook-ceo- ... dumb-f***s
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

I've noticed the same exact thing. Whenever a girl makes a Facebook post, it almost, always consists of moping and complaining about relationships and hurt feelings. This will be met with up to 30+ comments of people consoling her and giving advice and compassion. If a guy does this, he will get maybe two comments (if even that) none of which are very helpful, telling him to stop whining and moping like a p***y.