Paying For Sex Is More Alpha Than Using PUA Methods

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Paying For Sex Is More Alpha Than Using PUA Methods

Post by Cornfed »

If men are said to be beta for paying for sex, does this same reasoning apply to other resources like food, shelter, cars etc.? Is the guy who panhandles in the street and sponges off family members more alpha than the guy who masters a profession, earns good money practicing that profession and uses the money to pay for stuff?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:PUA and paying for sex are both beta as ****.

Improve yourself as a man, and the women come to you, regardless of what country you're in.
That's a cliche. And it's only true in a sane healthy authentic society. It doesn't apply to an insane fake toxic society like American culture. You forget that. Logic and deep insight is not your strong suit. All you do is parrot cliches, not deep truths.
It is a very strange idea to think that pill-popping Western slags are some kind of infallible judges of human virtue, similar to St. Peter with his ledger or Osiris weighing the contents of your heart, with the slags' toxic, reeking orifices representing the gates of paradise. I wonder where people get these ideas.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

Cornfed wrote:If men are said to be beta for paying for sex, does this same reasoning apply to other resources like food, shelter, cars etc.? Is the guy who panhandles in the street and sponges off family members more alpha than the guy who masters a profession, earns good money practicing that profession and uses the money to pay for stuff?
Good analogy.

Given the huge surplus of men who want sex versus women who both want sex and are reasonably attractive, nothing wrong with the women taking advantage of the situation to extract some money from the men. Either the woman picks whichever man offers the most money, of the men she finds attractive, or she rotates among the men she finds attractive, getting a little money from each. What is wrong is when she has sex with men she doesn't find attractive.

Normal men are programmed to want to give the woman pleasure, and feel unsatisfied when they have sex where the woman doesn't get pleasure or fakes her pleasure. This is why whores call sex with a john "turning a trick", because they trick the men into thinking they are enjoying the sex when they aren't. Decent men should avoid that sort of paid sex.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
HouseMD wrote:PUA and paying for sex are both beta as ****.

Improve yourself as a man, and the women come to you, regardless of what country you're in.
That's a cliche. And it's only true in a sane healthy authentic society. It doesn't apply to an insane fake toxic society like American culture. You forget that. Logic and deep insight is not your strong suit. All you do is parrot cliches, not deep truths.
It applies everywhere. I've got a fairly decent pick of women of several nationalities. The hospital is actually a pretty prime dating market- it's very diverse, with people from all over the world crammed all in one place. I'm involved at the moment, but if I weren't, there's three more girls waiting. When I travelled, it was the same deal- I just went along being myself and ended up picking up several women, Western and local.

Regardless of if it is effective for you to find a decent woman to be with, shouldn't a real man seek to improve themselves constantly anyway? Should we not always be striving to be smarter, stronger, and more wealthy? The only other option is stagnation, which sends you down a slow spiral of getting fatter and poorer and relying on hoes to fill your needs as you hate the world for your own failure to become the man you were meant to be. If you want to go abroad because it's sane or whatever, fine. Nothing wrong with that. But improve your damn self while you're at it, because sad lazy happierabroaders are going to do far less well than in-shape, successful, well-spoken happierabroaders.

Don't be lazy. Man up. Make some money. Get in shape. Be a man that you'd want your own son to grow up and be. Don't be a mongering loser, be a hero amongst men. Live a life someone would write a book worth reading about.

Yeah. It sounds like cliches. But if you actually live it, it stops being a cliche and starts being your awesome new life that's filled with things that don't involve everything sucking constantly. Man up or be miserable, sink or swim, idgaf. Just so long as you were warned that there's a better (albeit much harder) way, I feel my job is done.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:Improve yourself as a man, and the women come to you, regardless of what country you're in.
Great Frigate Bird, Male in Courtship Display

This is the essense of attracting females, blowing oneself up with a lot of air.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Improve yourself as a man, and the women come to you, regardless of what country you're in.
Great Frigate Bird, Male in Courtship Display

This is the essense of attracting females, blowing oneself up with a lot of air.
I didn't improve my life for women. I improved my life because it was my obligation as a man to improve my life for my own sake. Women are just an added bonus to having an awesome life. Improving yourself to get laid is beta f******y.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Improving anything takes time. We are all limited to 24 hours in a day. So time is finite. The question is do you want to spend your limited amount of time improving your ability to manipulate women? Or do you want to spend it learning how to do something else, like building a rocket, curing cancer or getting rich? Would you rather live in a society where everyone spends their time chasing women or where everyone man is focused on improving his own talents without distraction from women? You can't have it both ways. To me the answer is obvious.

Of course there are a few cases where a man can become a manipulator and it will also benefit his career. This will mostly benefit salesmen, lawyers and con-artists.

Notice I'm not denying the power of game. I'm just pointing out two things: (1) you can compete with gamers by offering to be a provider. (2) Game eventually creates places like latin America where nothing is reliable.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

houseMD wrote:I just went along being myself and ended up picking up several women, Western and local
I think we've gone over this. It just comes down to posting your picture and some of those women.
Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:Damn, House stirred up reaction.

It's a FORMULA, people. As in MATH.
Maybe it's L x S x G = R
Location x SelfImprovement x Genetics = Results
If one factor is zero, it drags down the others
The factors we can CONTROL are L and S
Lets f'ing CONTROL them, then, and f'ing MAX THE F OUT.

I mean what else IS there?
If one factor is zero, and we are multiplying the factors to get results, then it all becomes zero. Ooops...:lol:

My Genetics is zero in the U.S., while it goes up while abroad. (Or it doesn't matter.) Hmm. Well, I guess that explains it, then. I never had a chance in the U.S.
As much as I like house, what I've always criticized is that some guys have the G factor covered and then rant on pretending to be of a fundamentally better character than others.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:It applies everywhere. I've got a fairly decent pick of women of several nationalities. The hospital is actually a pretty prime dating market- it's very diverse, with people from all over the world crammed all in one place.
Often there is a very fine line between being incel and getting more ass than a toilet seat. You have just stated yours – being a young member of the ruling class in a diverse p***y-rich environment, which is to say a hospital. There are men who piss away more greatness than you will ever have every day whose only chance to get p***y would be if the bitch died and willed it to them. Like a boat's wake, you will drag your success with you when you leave the environment that gave rise to it - for a short while. Be grateful for what you have, because it could be taken away from you at any time. BTW, I am all for improving oneself, particularly in terms of knowledge and worldview, but to think females will appreciate this is stupid.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:It applies everywhere. I've got a fairly decent pick of women of several nationalities. The hospital is actually a pretty prime dating market- it's very diverse, with people from all over the world crammed all in one place.
Often there is a very fine line between being incel and getting more a** than a toilet seat. You have just stated yours – being a young member of the ruling class in a diverse p***y-rich environment, which is to say a hospital. There are men who piss away more greatness than you will ever have every day whose only chance to get p***y would be if the bitch died and willed it to them. Like a boat's wake, you will drag your success with you when you leave the environment that gave rise to it - for a short while. Be grateful for what you have, because it could be taken away from you at any time. BTW, I am all for improving oneself, particularly in terms of knowledge and worldview, but to think females will appreciate this is stupid.
DAMN, Cornfed, when you write, you WRITE.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."