If you're only allowed to work in America...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

If you're only allowed to work in America...

Post by MattHanson1990 »

If men are only allowed to work and consume in America, then why is it that now there's a large percentage of men in America who are completely shut out of the job market? It's not supposed to be this way. If working and consuming are the only concerns in this country, then men should have NO problems getting a job; but recently the job market in America became just as bad as the dating scene, particularly during the recession. Is it getting to the point where theres a secret law that says "only women are allowed to have jobs" which men are not supposed to know about?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you're only allowed to work in America...

Post by Tsar »

It's because there is a scarcity of jobs and millennial men have it the worst. Women, LGBTs, the ivy league graduates, the children of the rich and plutocrats, the Americans ages 30-60, and the baby boomers that aren't retiring are taking all the jobs. For the average millennial American man, you aren't getting anything really good or decent if you don't fall into any of the privileged groups I mentioned above or one of the insider Jews of Wall Street, Hollywood, Corporate Plutocracy, or the American Regime's political families, then you have it the worst.

The truth is that America doesn't care about its people. People are nothing except cattle to the elites to be bleed dry. People are less than cattle to the elites because the elites actually treat cattle as a commodity. People are nothing but slaves and serfs. Sometimes they throw breadcrumbs to the starving masses only because their forced to do it. Any surplus of serfs of unneeded and therefore are ignored. The females are entered into the harem giving them many privileges especially if they're very attractive, many Jews are the upper-class elites of American society, and the LGBT is a privileged class. The typical average millennial man is meaningless and worthless to the people at the top. So America doesn't care about its people. It's easy to see when they allow Americans captured by terrorists to be killed to make a worthless and futile ideological point of "not negotiating with terrorists" when just like in the V for Vendetta movie, the worst terrorists are right in front of us in America supposedly ruling the "land of opportunity" and being the "leader of the free world." Those are lies. America isn't free, it has low opportunity if you're among the lower classes or not-so-privileged groups, there's little and declining liberty, and its a nation of serfs, slaves, cruel overlords, and a corrupt plutocracy.

Are you born in 1990 and currently unemployed?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:It's because there is a scarcity of jobs and millennial men have it the worst. Women, LGBTs, the ivy league graduates, the children of the rich and plutocrats, the Americans ages 30-60, and the baby boomers that aren't retiring are taking all the jobs. For the average millennial American man, you aren't getting anything really good or decent if you don't fall into any of the privileged groups I mentioned above or one of the insider Jews of Wall Street, Hollywood, Corporate Plutocracy, or the American Regime's political families, then you have it the worst.

The truth is that America doesn't care about its people. People are nothing except cattle to the elites to be bleed dry. People are less than cattle to the elites because the elites actually treat cattle as a commodity. People are nothing but slaves and serfs. Sometimes they throw breadcrumbs to the starving masses only because their forced to do it. Any surplus of serfs of unneeded and therefore are ignored. The females are entered into the harem giving them many privileges especially if they're very attractive, many Jews are the upper-class elites of American society, and the LGBT is a privileged class. The typical average millennial man is meaningless and worthless to the people at the top. So America doesn't care about its people. It's easy to see when they allow Americans captured by terrorists to be killed to make a worthless and futile ideological point of "not negotiating with terrorists" when just like in the V for Vendetta movie, the worst terrorists are right in front of us in America supposedly ruling the "land of opportunity" and being the "leader of the free world." Those are lies. America isn't free, it has low opportunity if you're among the lower classes or not-so-privileged groups, there's little and declining liberty, and its a nation of serfs, slaves, cruel overlords, and a corrupt plutocracy.

I do work for Vector Marketing which is a commission-based job. Also, will average millennial men be stuck in their parents' homes for life and unable to join the HA movement? And are millennial men not able to get ANY job no matter if its decent or not?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tsar wrote:It's because there is a scarcity of jobs and millennial men have it the worst. Women, LGBTs, the ivy league graduates, the children of the rich and plutocrats, the Americans ages 30-60, and the baby boomers that aren't retiring are taking all the jobs. For the average millennial American man, you aren't getting anything really good or decent if you don't fall into any of the privileged groups I mentioned above or one of the insider Jews of Wall Street, Hollywood, Corporate Plutocracy, or the American Regime's political families, then you have it the worst.

I do work for Vector Marketing which is a commission-based job. Also, will average millennial men be stuck in their parents' homes for life and unable to join the HA movement? And are millennial men not able to get ANY job no matter if its decent or not?
The average millennial man will be stuck in their parents' homes for a long time. Either they live with parents and save, or be out on their own and not be able to save. I'd say it would be much easier to get a minimum wage job or near-minimum wage job. It's the $25,000+ annual jobs that are very difficult to get, and anything over $40,000 is very scarce.

If a millennial man was very desperate and was deemed to be good looking, I guess he could take steroids to get a top 10% body, take pole dancing classes, and them become a male stripper working in a gay strip-club or something for money. But that would mean being willing to sacrifice some self-respect and be like the slutty American women that they hate. It sort of sounds like a joke "A straight man working as a stripper in a gay bar." But strippers do earn good money and most of it can go unreported. I guess I should add that to the very bottom of my list as potential "last resorts" in the future.

I'm probably going to take a minimum wage job this January if I don't get anything.

The average disadvantaged Millennial men will have a more difficult time going abroad. A minimum wage or not-so-decent paying job means they will be unable to meet the expenses for their necessary current liabilities (shelter, utilities, telecommunications, food, car, etc) so they would be insolvent (which is defined as: unable to pay debts owed.) and they wouldn't have money for emergencies or savings. Unless they lived with parents, minimum wage is the end of it.

The men with student loans are basically slaves.

The men that live at home for awhile and don't have student loans have a better chance at making it if they can save money.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 19th, 2020, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

The average millennial man will be stuck in their parents' homes for a long time. Either they live with parents and save, or be out on their own and not be able to save. I'd say it would be much easier to get a minimum wage job or near-minimum wage job. It's the $25,000+ annual jobs that are very difficult to get, and anything over $40,000 is very scarce.

If a millennial man was very desperate and was deemed to be good looking, I guess he could take steroids to get a top 10% body, take pole dancing classes, and them become a male stripper working in a gay strip-club or something for money. But that would mean being willing to sacrifice some self-respect and be like the slutty American women that they hate. It sort of sounds like a joke "A straight man working as a stripper in a gay bar." But strippers do earn good money and most of it can go unreported. I guess I should add that to the very bottom of my list as potential "last resorts" in the future.

I'm probably going to take a minimum wage job this January if I don't get anything.

The average disadvantaged Millennial men will have a more difficult time going abroad. A minimum wage or not-so-decent paying job means they will be unable to meet the expenses for their necessary current liabilities (shelter, utilities, telecommunications, food, car, etc) so they would be insolvent (which is defined as: unable to pay debts owed.) and they wouldn't have money for emergencies or savings. Unless they lived with parents, minimum wage is the end of it.

The men that live at home for awhile and don't have student loans have a better chance at making it if they can save money.
Being stuck in an economic backwater part of the USA is working against you. Go to one of the red states for better opportunity. Even the West coast blue state of Oregon now has a decent economy.
The NE part of the USA is pretty much run by Democrats, and as such has an economy that sucks. You have to move.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

OutWest wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Being stuck in an economic backwater part of the USA is working against you. Go to one of the red states for better opportunity. Even the West coast blue state of Oregon now has a decent economy.
The NE part of the USA is pretty much run by Democrats, and as such has an economy that sucks. You have to move.
Texas has a better job market compared to New Mexico; I wonder if it favors men over women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

About how long will millennial men be stuck in their parents' homes?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:About how long will millennial men be stuck in their parents' homes?
It is purely dependent upon the variables of each millennial man.

How much income are they earning? (The median income among college graduates is $35,000. The real income among new college graduates is $0 or minimum wage type work, with maybe 40% being lucky enough get get a $28,000+ job) Minimum wage jobs are the largest population of jobs in modern America. Competition is extremely fierce for any remotely decent job.
Are they saving (or are they able to save money)? (Many people cannot afford to save living on their own)

Do they have any student loan debt? (Most Millennials do have student loan debt. I don't allowing me an easier chance to get established, but becoming established is the problem which is the oppressive factor that many Millennials are currently facing)

Do they have any savings? (Statistically, most Americans have less than $2,000 in savings)

Can they afford to relocate to another state to work? Net Earnings - Necessary Liabilities= X . If X is negative them they cannot move. If X is 0 then they won't be better off if they can't save (assuming they were saving before relocating).

How long are the parents willing to allow the millennial man to stay in their home? (Some parents give them a time limit or tell them to pack up and leave)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well if you have no work, then you are allowed to seek work. That's probably what economic freedom means, freedom to work, because that's the kind of freedom that the system thrives on. Men's needs must support the system. Your needs are adapted to fit the needs of the system. That's how the system survives, by modifying you to have the same needs as the system has. Working fuels the system, so you are supposed to need to work.

If you don't have work, you are allowed to seek work in America. That's what you are supposed to do. It is not a taboo to seek work in America, but it is a taboo to seek hot girls to pick up. The system does not benefit if you seek to pick up hot girls. Thus it's a taboo. But the system benefits if you want to work. So you are allowed to seek that.

Many AW are too self-absorbed and narcissistic to hold a job. A lot of them are lazy bums too, who depend on their parents. I know American women who live at home and can't support themselves too.

Have you noticed that almost all office managers in America are women now? Whenever I call customer service and ask to speak to a manager, it's almost always a woman. Why is that? Are men discriminated against and not allowed to be office managers? Isn't that so sexist? Oh I forget, it's not sexist if it's discrimination against men. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:Well if you have no work, then you are allowed to seek work. That's probably what economic freedom means, freedom to work, because that's the kind of freedom that the system thrives on. Men's needs must support the system. Your needs are adapted to fit the needs of the system. That's how the system survives, by modifying you to have the same needs as the system has. Working fuels the system, so you are supposed to need to work.

If you don't have work, you are allowed to seek work in America. That's what you are supposed to do. It is not a taboo to seek work in America, but it is a taboo to seek hot girls to pick up. The system does not benefit if you seek to pick up hot girls. Thus it's a taboo. But the system benefits if you want to work. So you are allowed to seek that.

Many AW are too self-absorbed and narcissistic to hold a job. A lot of them are lazy bums too, who depend on their parents. I know American women who live at home and can't support themselves too.

Have you noticed that almost all office managers in America are women now? Whenever I call customer service and ask to speak to a manager, it's almost always a woman. Why is that? Are men discriminated against and not allowed to be office managers? Isn't that so sexist? Oh I forget, it's not sexist if it's discrimination against men. lol
The job market was especially like the dating scene in 2007-2009; it was definitely a lose-lose situation for a lot of Americans at the time. Another thing I've been noticing is that older workers who have been unemployed for over 6 months are completely shut out of the job market.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Winston wrote:Well if you have no work, then you are allowed to seek work. That's probably what economic freedom means, freedom to work, because that's the kind of freedom that the system thrives on. Men's needs must support the system. Your needs are adapted to fit the needs of the system. That's how the system survives, by modifying you to have the same needs as the system has. Working fuels the system, so you are supposed to need to work.

The job market was especially like the dating scene in 2007-2009; it was definitely a lose-lose situation for a lot of Americans at the time. Another thing I've been noticing is that older workers who have been unemployed for over 6 months are completely shut out of the job market.
That's also true. If a worker if in their 50s or 60s, no chance of unemployment unless they want a part-time minimum wage job but there's little comparison. Millennials are starting with nothing, the older workers should have a large cushion and more of an ability to go abroad or start a business. Therefore it's really a lose-lose only for the Millennials and the other groups not so much or not as much.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

That's also true. If a worker if in their 50s or 60s, no chance of unemployment unless they want a part-time minimum wage job but there's little comparison. Millennials are starting with nothing, the older workers should have a large cushion and more of an ability to go abroad or start a business. Therefore it's really a lose-lose only for the Millennials and the other groups not so much or not as much.
Is it lose-lose even with minimum wage jobs?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Realistically, yes, it's a lose-lose even with a minimum wage job. A minimum wage job isn't a livable wage job. Unless you live with parents and can save money, then a minimum wage job is worthless and lose-lose.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:

Realistically, yes, it's a lose-lose even with a minimum wage job. A minimum wage job isn't a livable wage job. Unless you live with parents and can save money, then a minimum wage job is worthless and lose-lose.
So basically, millennial men can't get ANY job, decent or crappy, even if they do network or apply in person? I hope there are alternatives because I am so desperate for money right now. I want to move to El Paso where the social scene is more open and friendly and the women more feminine and down to earth, not back to shitty Los Alamos where there's no dating scene because all the girls are taken.

I think I'm going to consider living off of Welfare or SSI. The job market is lose-lose and I'm not getting enough views on my YouTube channel to at least make minimum wage income.