If you're only allowed to work in America...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: If you're only allowed to work in America...

Post by MattHanson1990 »

My sister said the reason I got shut out of the job market in the past was that I had a bad resume, so she helped me polish my resume. She believes I'll at least get an interview, but I don't think my sister's help is going to work at all. It's still lose-lose even with a polished resume.

Another option I'm considering is disowning my family before I graduate; they are very superficial, my sister's method of helping me get a job is like the PUA, and they feed me with BS cliches such as "stay positive" which only make me even more depressed because there is absolutely NO HOPE that I am getting ANY FREAKING JOB! :x :cry: :(

I would rather go my own way rather than move back home because the latter means giving up your freedoms; boomerang kids have to live under their parents' rules, they have curfews, and they have restrictions put on them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Well if you have no work, then you are allowed to seek work. That's probably what economic freedom means, freedom to work, because that's the kind of freedom that the system thrives on. Men's needs must support the system. Your needs are adapted to fit the needs of the system. That's how the system survives, by modifying you to have the same needs as the system has. Working fuels the system, so you are supposed to need to work.

If you don't have work, you are allowed to seek work in America. That's what you are supposed to do. It is not a taboo to seek work in America, but it is a taboo to seek hot girls to pick up. The system does not benefit if you seek to pick up hot girls. Thus it's a taboo. But the system benefits if you want to work. So you are allowed to seek that.

Many AW are too self-absorbed and narcissistic to hold a job. A lot of them are lazy bums too, who depend on their parents. I know American women who live at home and can't support themselves too.

Have you noticed that almost all office managers in America are women now? Whenever I call customer service and ask to speak to a manager, it's almost always a woman. Why is that? Are men discriminated against and not allowed to be office managers? Isn't that so sexist? Oh I forget, it's not sexist if it's discrimination against men. lol
Interesting point.

I suppose if honey-voiced women fill the repetitive-boring, customer-contact service-jobs, and you need an office manager who WONT f**k-them-and-show-favoritism, but CAN crack the whip without charges of discrimination, then you hire a bossy female manager.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Another thing I've been noticing is that older workers who have been unemployed for over 6 months are completely shut out of the job market.

Yeah once you leave the plantation, you can't go back. They won't let you. Even if you get nostalgic once in a while, and want to go back.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
Realistically, yes, it's a lose-lose even with a minimum wage job. A minimum wage job isn't a livable wage job. Unless you live with parents and can save money, then a minimum wage job is worthless and lose-lose.
I'm curious, could young millennial men form "ironclads" (an old-school Princeton term), and commit to room together, cook and eat together, etc for a year at a time? Is that something that the culture and mindset of the generation permits?

Young Mormon men, for example, travel to where the temporary jobs are, share hotel rooms, never drink, never chase women, and bank their pay. I'm wondering if this same tactic could be the answer for young men in general, either here in the USA or abroad. A commune, in a sense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed that almost all office managers in America are women now? Whenever I call customer service and ask to speak to a manager, it's almost always a woman. Why is that? Are men discriminated against and not allowed to be office managers? Isn't that so sexist? Oh I forget, it's not sexist if it's discrimination against men. lol
As I have pointed out before, GovCorp is largely a big harem now, with a few men in key positions appointed on the basis of nepotism and virtually all the rank and file being females in their thrall. The only positions that non-elite men are considered for is crap work that females and the elite don't want.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:If men are only allowed to work and consume in America, then why is it that now there's a large percentage of men in America who are completely shut out of the job market? It's not supposed to be this way. If working and consuming are the only concerns in this country, then men should have NO problems getting a job; but recently the job market in America became just as bad as the dating scene, particularly during the recession. Is it getting to the point where theres a secret law that says "only women are allowed to have jobs" which men are not supposed to know about?
Actually, you are close. The full text of the secret law reads, "Only women are allowed to have jobs, UNLESS it is a job that only a man can do."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:If men are only allowed to work and consume in America, then why is it that now there's a large percentage of men in America who are completely shut out of the job market? It's not supposed to be this way. If working and consuming are the only concerns in this country, then men should have NO problems getting a job; but recently the job market in America became just as bad as the dating scene, particularly during the recession. Is it getting to the point where theres a secret law that says "only women are allowed to have jobs" which men are not supposed to know about?
Actually, you are close. The full text of the secret law reads, "Only women are allowed to have jobs, UNLESS it is a job that only a man can do."
I figure job prospects suck for a lot of young men- especially if you live in a blue state area in most cases.
Red states are typically where the jobs are.

That said, what I see in those better states is much different than the dismal crap reported here.
I have contractor friends in Oregon that cannot find
Trainees with basic life skills @ 15 hr to start and 20 per
Hr after a year. That is for HS graduate with a brain, basic hand skills and the ability to show up every day. That is more than 40G per year, which is not great but far different than what people are talking about here.
A decent small residential contractor can be making more than 100G per year if he knows what he is doing.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
I figure job prospects suck for a lot of young men- especially if you live in a blue state area in most cases.

That said, what I see in those better states is much different than the dismal crap reported here.
Hr after a year. That is for HS graduate with a brain, basic hand skills and the ability to show up every day. That is more than 40G per year, which is not great but far different than what people are talking about here.
A decent small residential contractor can be making more than 100G per year if he knows what he is doing.
What type of work is it? What company? Would that allow for decent savings if a single man rented an apartment on his own and was paying all the expenses alone?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Realistically, yes, it's a lose-lose even with a minimum wage job. A minimum wage job isn't a livable wage job. Unless you live with parents and can save money, then a minimum wage job is worthless and lose-lose.
I'm curious, could young millennial men form "ironclads" (an old-school Princeton term), and commit to room together, cook and eat together, etc for a year at a time? Is that something that the culture and mindset of the generation permits?

Young Mormon men, for example, travel to where the temporary jobs are, share hotel rooms, never drink, never chase women, and bank their pay. I'm wondering if this same tactic could be the answer for young men in general, either here in the USA or abroad. A commune, in a sense.
It's possible with certain niche groups but not very likely to be established. Most American Millennial men already have their buddies and think everything is great in America. Most Americans do have an innate greed inside them, so they may not want to help another person rise even if that means they too will have a more difficult time rising to better circumstances. It's the hyper-competitiveness that makes many Americans want to keep other people down while they get to the top, which is ingrained into their minds from a very young age. It's society that teaches them that they are either a winner or a loser, and everyone can't be winners. This is one reason why America is completely messed up. It takes a mutual effort and a society that wants to rise everyone higher to have a prosperous people and a middle class. Selfishness, greed, and hyper-competitiveness destroy a nation's economy, society, and its people.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:

Fair enough.

But..

15 an hour is great as training pay for a good career. Sure beats paying for school and NOT earning.

But not too enticing as inducement for relocation, for a lone young man with no backing or network.

And 40G a year isnt enough to import-and-impregnate.

Anyway, your friend might get intelligent Southern California twentysomethings to relocate by advertising 20 an hour on Craigslist in Los Angeles.

I could see of my sons taking the risk and driving up for that.

But back to the OP, these are jobs that women can't do. That's the only reason a young man can even get the job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:I figure job prospects suck for a lot of young men- especially if you live in a blue state area in most cases.

Young men should be getting together to take back their country from the parasitical elite and their loathsome female and dysgenic accomplices, not fighting each other for the last miserable scraps from the table.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:

Fair enough.

But..

15 an hour is great as training pay for a good career. Sure beats paying for school and NOT earning.

But not too enticing as inducement for relocation, for a lone young man with no backing or network.

And 40G a year isnt enough to import-and-impregnate.

Anyway, your friend might get intelligent Southern California twentysomethings to relocate by advertising 20 an hour on Craigslist in Los Angeles.

I could see of my sons taking the risk and driving up for that.

But back to the OP, these are jobs that women can't do. That's the only reason a young man can even get the job.
I dont know if he has even considered advertising out of the area, but I will mention that to him.
The other incentive for someone from out of the area is that housing is half or less than what it would run in S. Cal.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:I figure job prospects suck for a lot of young men- especially if you live in a blue state area in most cases.

Young men should be getting together to take back their country from the parasitical elite and their loathsome female and dysgenic accomplices, not fighting each other for the last miserable scraps from the table.
Yes, but some of them actually want to earn a living in the meantime. Some trades can be good in the USA, generally women cannot do them, the pool of older tradesman is getting smaller and older, and the majority of so called millennials are as useless as tit$ on a bull when it comes to "man skills", so for those who are up to it, it is a hell of a lot better than working for min. wage. Not much fighting going on for these "scaps" as you call them.

Can you believe it- the censor software changed my tit$ on a bull to "breasts on a bull" . Feminism gone CRAZY... so now cows have "breasts" lol
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is an oversupply even in most trades these days.