Americans are losing it emotionally

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Americans are losing it emotionally

Post by International Gringo »

Last edited by International Gringo on December 8th, 2014, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Americans are losing emotionally

Post by Mr.Darcy »

All I saw were African chimps stirring up trouble out in public. That's typical primate behavior, so there's nothing new. Chuckee Cheese should just strictly enforce a no animal policy throughout every store.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mr.Darcy wrote:All I saw were African chimps stirring up trouble out in public. That's typical primate behavior, so there's nothing new. Chuckee Cheese should just strictly enforce a no animal policy throughout every store.
You saved cornfed some typing lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

droid wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:All I saw were African chimps stirring up trouble out in public. That's typical primate behavior, so there's nothing new. Chuckee Cheese should just strictly enforce a no animal policy throughout every store.
There were quite a lot of white people in those brawls, too. Just because someone is of African descent, it doesn't mean that they are automatically violent. I have had a lot of wonderful experiences with blacks before, and I'm white.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

traveller wrote:
droid wrote:
There were quite a lot of white people in those brawls, too. Just because someone is of African descent, it doesn't mean that they are automatically violent. I have had a lot of wonderful experiences with blacks before, and I'm white.
True, even if a group has x more times of a tendency for violence etc, one still has to observe the absolutes, i.e if only 1% of blacks are violent (as opposed to 0.3% of whites) 99% of them are redeemed anyways i guess. -I'm just making the numbers up to illustrate the concept-. I've had quite a few black neighbors and they've all had very decent behavior.
It was funny though that darcy came out exactly as cornfed.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Americans are losing it emotionally

Post by Jester »

The difference I suppose is that White scum are not defended by Whites at large.

But Black scum feel that they can get away with acting out. I suppose some of that is due to being taught that playing the victim is the way to behave, and sincerely buying into this mentality at a deep level.

I wonder what the socially conservative Black members of HA think. Things like this must really anger ordinary Blacks whom you know. So what, is it time to "cull the herd", just cut off those handouts and tough out a few days of mayhem? Or install more and more guards everywhere? Or hunker down in our cocoons, stop going out?

For me and mine, I would avoid going anywhere that ill-mannered people are likely to be. But telling your kid you're against going to Chuck E Cheese... he's the only kid invited to the party who can't go... kinda tough. Unless you have that ironclad social circle of like-minded people that has come up on other threads.

One final thought:
I have seen so many all-Black venues where discipline reigned. I wonder if the misbehavior arises more when there are Whites present?

The US culture is a boiling cauldron.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Re: Americans are losing it emotionally

Post by The »

Eh...Just some Afro American minstrels that I see everyday on the news where Im at....Par for the course for American Negroes....Thats why I stay far away from them.....