American men are finished by 30

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

American men are finished by 30

Post by International Gringo »

Here is a typical Dr Phil video shaming a 30 year old man for dating a teenager. Dr Phil was smart to have the girl 17 (instead of legally 18) to resort back to the legality of the issue but I believe that the outrage and controversy would still stand even if the girl was legally 18,19 or 20. In feminist America, men are not suppose to date or bang women much younger than them (takes away the leverage and options of the older women).

This is why in my earlier post I compared the lifestyles of a young American Alpha male (in his 20s) banging numerous young women vs older expats living abroad (who still bang young women). Once you hit your 30s as an American male you will only be banging cougars, single mothers and women who hit menopause.

The only exceptions to this as an American male would be if your extremely rich or famous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa22eKAf2Jc
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American men are finished by 30

Post by jamesbond »

In a lot of countries outside of the Anglosphere, older men dating and marrying younger women is common. Check out this video from Don Steele about older men dating women who are much younger. It's actually normal and healthy for men to be dating women much younger than themselves.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

A story that tells far more about a paranoid, husbandless mom with far too much time in her hands than a pretty standard couple with a barely above average age difference. The girl is tall, mature and has nothing child-like. The man is young looking and good looking.

I think the only theme that actually sticks is that the guy was convicted of domestic violence/abuse and probably far from the prince in shining armour template, although knowing how so many claims are fabricated and/or exaggerated, I wouldn't be surprised his criminal record was just his ex-wife's goodbye gift.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:It's actually normal and healthy for men to be dating women much younger than themselves.
No, it's neither normal nor healthy, but it shouldn't be stygmatised no matter what. There's a big difference between a 40-yo man dating a 15-yo girl and a 50-yo man dating a 25-yo.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

publicduende wrote:
jamesbond wrote:It's actually normal and healthy for men to be dating women much younger than themselves.
No, it's neither normal nor healthy, but it shouldn't be stygmatised no matter what. There's a big difference between a 40-yo man dating a 15-yo girl and a 50-yo man dating a 25-yo.
Who are you to tell people what is normal or healthy? There is nothing wrong with at 45 year old man dating a 25 year old woman.

Now I know why some people on this forum say you are arrogant and have a big ego.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Who are you to tell people what is normal or healthy? There is nothing wrong with at 45 year old man dating a 25 year old woman.

Now I know why some people on this forum say you are arrogant and have a big ego.
Precisely, Einstein, that's what I am saying. Nobody can say a large age difference is a bad (or good) thing per se. There are plenty of cases. 45-yo man and 25-yo girl could be perfectly normal, as it's a relationship between two adults. A 40-yo man dating a 17-yo girl is something that surely lends itself to criticism and suspicion. Even then, one can never tell until the particular situation is known.

It's not age difference I am against. It's blanket judgments.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Everybody seems to have a concern for "appropriateness" on this but no regard for the opinion of the two people involved Lol.
In this regard if a 14-17yo has enough "sense" to be banging (or blow-banging, these days) her classmates, then she has enough "sense" to date/marry an old dude of her choice.
If I ever have a daughter i'd rather see her with some responsible Paul Walker type than some young hip-hop dirtbag(s).

There's also the meaningless cliche of "she could be his daughter". Proven flawed by the fact that someone your age "could be your sister" yet there is no frowning on that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?