Drop your hatred towards American women and American society

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Drop your hatred towards American women and American society

Post by america sucks »

I know American society and especially American females have treated us unfairly. However, let's not try to get even or hate them. When you are hateful, you hurt yourself more than you hurt the other fellow. It is a WASTE OF TIME to think about our dislike towards American women. I got many of the ideas below from the book "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie

One sure way to forgive and forget our enemies is to become absorbed in some cause infinitely bigger than ourselves. Then the insults and the enmities we encounter won't matter because we will be oblivious of everything but our cause.

As Abraham Lincoln said "No man was to be eulogised for what he did; or censured for what he did or did not do," because "all of us are the children of conditions, of circumstances, of environment, of education, of acquired habits and of heredity moulding men as they are and will for ever be." Let's forget about American women because they are children. They are the product of an American environment that teaches them to blame men, be paranoid of men, and to pursue material possessions because it will make them happier. If we had inherited the same physical, mental, and emotional characteristics that American women have inherited, and if life had done to us what it has done to them, we would act exactly as they do. So instead of hating American women, let's pity them and be thankful we are not as childish, selfish, entitled, narcissistic, and sadistic like they are

"The ideal man," said Aristotle, "takes joy in doing favours for others; but he feels ashamed to have others do favours for him. For it is a mark of superiority to confer a kindness; but it is a mark of inferiority to receive it." So lets try to give back to the less fortunate, such as homeless Americans as opposed to demanding that American women admit their misbehavior towards us
Last edited by america sucks on January 13th, 2015, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Re: Drop your hatred towards American women and American soc

Post by miss_conduct »

You've got the right attitude on this one...Hatred is a good example of wasted energy :)

Success is the best revenge! :D
Be good, or be good at it.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

AW should not be blamed, its not their fault that every wannabe player thinks he can fck lots of women and keep approaching every gtll he sees, what else they gonna do whem 100s of dudes ask em out?
She has to make a selection based on what she likes?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:AW should not be blamed, its not their fault that every wannabe player thinks he can fck lots of women and keep approaching every gtll he sees, what else they gonna do whem 100s of dudes ask em out?
She has to make a selection based on what she likes?

Thats why traditional values is the only way to keep this from happening. in other words no premarital sex and strict upbringing. Anything off that course leads to what we have in philippines and america to disasterous effects.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

[~} The issue is not hatred ~ the issue is that there should be SOMEWHERE that is moderately developed to go to if one doesn't like feminism {(evil idea of women's equality)} ~ it's in U.S.A., Europe, Canada, S.Africa, Australia. This is a large part of the world but the earth is large ~ we normal males can go to China, yes? No. It's there now as well. Russia. No. India. No. South America. No. Islamic nations that are not at war with U.S.A. No.

SUDDENLY, THE EARTH IS NOT LARGE AT ALL!
HappyGuy

Re: Drop your hatred towards American women and American society

Post by HappyGuy »

america sucks wrote:
January 8th, 2015, 7:31 pm
Let's forget about American women because they are children. They are the product of an American environment that teaches them to blame men, be paranoid of men, and to pursue material possessions because it will make them happier.
america sucks wrote:
If we had inherited the same physical, mental, and emotional characteristics that American women have inherited, and if life had done to us what it has done to them, we would act exactly as they do.
:shock:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Anatol wrote:
January 16th, 2015, 3:28 am
Hello,

[~} The issue is not hatred ~ the issue is that there should be SOMEWHERE that is moderately developed to go to if one doesn't like feminism {(evil idea of women's equality)} ~ it's in U.S.A., Europe, Canada, S.Africa, Australia. This is a large part of the world but the earth is large ~ we normal males can go to China, yes? No. It's there now as well. Russia. No. India. No. South America. No. Islamic nations that are not at war with U.S.A. No.

SUDDENLY, THE EARTH IS NOT LARGE AT ALL!
Feminism and sexual immorality is indeed everywhere.

Teenage girls are the only option and only real men would go for a hot teen girl that would most likely be a virgin.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

america sucks wrote:
I know American society and especially American females have treated us unfairly. However, let's not try to get even or hate them. When you are hateful, you hurt yourself more than you hurt the other fellow. It is a WASTE OF TIME to think about our dislike towards American women....
It's a waste of time indeed, as hate is a way to nowhere, harming only yourself.

I don't hate anybody, but out of my personal bad experience when I was still young I do not wish to have any contact with Western women. It's not only about USA. As I said, Western women, including those who are coming from somewhere and settled down in Western countries.
However women (of any race) I have seen in USA are really the worst of all, by their looks, by their behavior - but UK is not far behind if you ask me.
The result of a feminist, politically correct, broken society.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Meh..I don’t hate North American women. They just bored me. I used to find it funny treating them like crap and getting rewarded for it. But after investing a little time in them. I actually started to care about them. So I did something that should have made sense to begin with. I treated them good and wow...what a mistake that was. So I had to do what I had to do and I leveled their self esteem and it worked. I just accepted that this is female nature and this is how you succeed. So I made a rule to date them for a few months and drop them. After I heard what was overseas. Yeah..I just left those ways behind me. I love being able to treat a girl good and be rewarded for it.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Why wouldn't women really hate men when most men are the problem? Look around at the men that women have to deal with. The vast majority are a disappointment so it's not surprising women are so mad! Where are the men who can satisfy women? Picture the billions of women around the world who are forced to settle. It makes me want to become a feminist! Would you want to wake up next to a Winston or Cornfed? You'd probably think "is this the best I could do?" You'd also believe that men are terrible.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

america sucks wrote:
Drop your hatred towards American women and American society.
And go to prison for 300 years to life without parole or face execution for approaching an American woman on the streets and asking her out on a date? I don't think so! This is like confirming that American prisons are commercialized. As if telling guys to go abroad if they want to mingle with women is capital felony treason against the United States government, punishable by automatic and immediate public execution even with a military air strike, followed by Martial law. http://patch.com/florida/fort-myers/mia ... -date-nodx
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 10:53 pm
Why wouldn't women really hate men when most men are the problem? Look around at the men that women have to deal with. The vast majority are a disappointment so it's not surprising women are so mad! Where are the men who can satisfy women? Picture the billions of women around the world who are forced to settle. It makes me want to become a feminist! Would you want to wake up next to a Winston or Cornfed? You'd probably think "is this the best I could do?" You'd also believe that men are terrible.
What you write here is not correct.

It is the woman who is choosing her man in general and not the other way, men can only line up and introduce themselves.
A large number of Western women is only willing to run after male celebrities, violent thugs, rich old businessmen etc. etc.

Look around and you will see that these men ALWAYS have plenty of women around them.

Ordinary men, who are doing a regular job, without criminal record, not drinking alcohol and drug-free, moderate life style but free of debts, etc. are flatly rejected as 'boring', often in a very rude way.

Happened also to me of course in Europe, so finally I start dating foreign women and left this sick pro-feminist, politically correct society for always.

I would say, Western women better should think about that hook-ups, joining OnlyFans, looking for an exciting life style with thugs and drug abusers, worshipping super-rich old men etc. is not a long term recommended life-style. Western women have to change their criteria and choose men more carefully.
Why wouldn't women really hate men when most men are the problem? Look around at the men that women have to deal with.
This is really a ridiculous argument.

MOST men are not the problem. It is a minority of men who is a problem, but Western women love men who are 'different' from the average man.

I would say, women have to look around and learn how they can improve making their decisions. There are plenty of men around who are in general OK, but cannot find any nice female.

As a result of this dire broken dating scene some men are looking for a foreign wife, because they cannot find any nice local girl, others try internet dating sites but find out that men outnumber women at least 6 : 1 and many female profiles are containing seriously misleading information or are fakes and the woman does not even exist. Others just give up after being deeply disappointed, going MGTOW and looking only after themselves.