My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Post by zboy1 »

At first, my family and friends thought I was nuts, but with all the problems the U.S. has gone through lately, more and more people are starting to turn towards my point of view.

So, screw your family and do what's right for you. Eventually, they will turn-around and come to your point-of-view. Trust me, as the U.S. keeps going down the crapper, even the sheep will start to see the truth. (Let's just hope most people stay sheeple, though, because I don't want to see hordes of foreigners and mongers ruining it for guys like me overseas.)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MattHanson1990, why the f**k are you deleting all your posts in this thread? To cover up what? Don't do that. It makes the forum look bad when there are deleted posts in the thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston,

I was more on the “whiney and negative” side of things at the time I made this post, but then again, America did bring out the worst in me. And this was before I took the plunge and went abroad. Now that I left the U.S. almost a year and half ago and I also have a foreign girlfriend, I decided to delete a lot of my posts that were mostly negative.

Anyways, my family was against me doing Happier Abroad two years ago, and they thought I could get a decent woman in the U.S. and that the problem was me. My sister also insinuated that Los Alamos (LANM) had plenty of single women, but I hardly saw any whenever I went out. And when I told her that most of the women in Los Alamos were taken, she gave me the automated cliche “You’re just not looking in the right places”.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tell your sister, "if theres so many single women why not introduce me to some? Otherwise all talk and no action."

Ive been to los alamos. I only saw teenage girls there. Even in the big central park on Saturday. No single girls. You know the park i mean? It has a pond in the center of it and a wooden boardwalk that goes around it. It felt very cliquish there.

However i did go to this chinese buffet in this big parking lot there. The waitresses were nice and made small talk with me. And the food was pretty good. All you can eat for ten bucks. Not a bad deal for the US. Have you been there?

There was also a delicious sandwich shop with soup and salad downtown. It was pretty popular.

Eating out alone in the US makes you feel like a loser doesnt it? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 1:19 am
Tell your sister, "if theres so many single women why not introduce me to some? Otherwise all talk and no action."

Ive been to los alamos. I only saw teenage girls there. Even in the big central park on Saturday. No single girls. You know the park i mean? It has a pond in the center of it and a wooden boardwalk that goes around it. It felt very cliquish there.

However i did go to this chinese buffet in this big parking lot there. The waitresses were nice and made small talk with me. And the food was pretty good. All you can eat for ten bucks. Not a bad deal for the US. Have you been there?

There was also a delicious sandwich shop with soup and salad downtown. It was pretty popular.

Eating out alone in the US makes you feel like a loser doesnt it? Lol
I've been to that park many times, and the pond is named Ashley Pond. I haven't been to the Chinese buffet in that big parking lot (the one where there's also an abandoned grocery store building -- the store relocated across the street in summer 2014). But 15 years ago I went to another Chinese buffet that was right near the Bradbury Science Museum. The sandwich shop you're talking about (Ruby K's), it's especially known for its bagels. My two recent trips to Los Alamos, I didn't go to Ruby K's. But I went to a couple of Mexican places, one of which I went to with my very good female friend from high school (she's Hispanic). And most recently I went to the Blue Window Bistro with my dad (the place relocated next to Starbucks).