My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I would not want my son joining MGTOW, either. I would probably disown him for that.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You might want to break up your post into much smaller paragraphs. It would be easier to read.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

---
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I would not want my son joining MGTOW, either. I would probably disown him for that.
A lot of Happier Abroaders are going MGTOW, and here's my definition of going MGTOW.

1. Not getting involved with American women (except Mexican girls in border towns).

2. Making money by other means as an alternative to working a regular job.

3. Not buying useless junk for fulfillment.

4. Keep cost of living as low as possible, such as relocating somewhere with a more reasonable CoL.

5. Disregarding modern American society as a whole and leaving the Matrix.
What's your number 6? Say, you just left "the Matrix", your eyes are now open to the shit around you. What do you do, what is your next step? What defines HappierAbroad is that the ultimate goal, the end goal, is to go abroad. To seek greener pastures someplace far away. Modern culture sickens you. America, the state it is in now, disgusts you. What sort of a future do you have in a country that you have such an intense dislike towards? The only option for you is to make your MGTOW a temporary thing... with the END GOAL being going HA.

Be careful with the MGTOW mindset. Very, very careful. It has a lot of losers who seek no improvement and who have no plans for the future; stay clear from those. My advice? Drop the MGTOW label, it's bad news, not something you want to be associated with. It's forums are almost cult like in nature, quite creepy, and the core element that defines it seem to be egotism. Adopt the HA mindset, and strive to leave. Learn a foreign language, work your ass off, and make your great escape. Whatever you do, continue to be a free thinker and your own man. Don't do something "because a lot of Happier Abroaders are doing it". A lot of Happier Abroaders are whoremongers, doesn't mean you have to use the services of prostitutes. Make up your own mind, and be your own man. Make a plan and stick to it. Determine an end goal, and work towards it.

Good luck!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

My family doesn't agree with my decision to move abroad either. Few people in this country will ever understand the Happier Abroad point of view. It will always be 100 vs 1. Don't even bother trying to convince them that going going abroad will be better for your life. It just leads to a circular arguement where they try to convince you to stay. Best to just say what I said "I believe we have reached an impasse." and move on.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I have a 70 female friend. She is a grandmother and has lived overseas. And her totally supports me moving overseas to meet women! She knows how bad America women have become and knows how nicer and more pro-family women are in South America. As I posted on FB, in the USA I am MGTOW, overseas I look for quality female companionship. I am 51 and have three quality female friends in Colombia (all college educated, no kids, under 30) I have a two wing men in Medellin who know some quality women who like gringos, and I been chatting with a 20 year old college student, surfer chick from Costa Rica.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I would not want my son joining MGTOW, either. I would probably disown him for that.

Gay is worse than that and could include mgtow. yet you said in another thread its ok to be gay.

How does one join mgtow anyways? aren't we all mgtow in america/homeland? not all of us have hte resources or willingness to move abroad or to find the right one abroad even if we did go there so quite a few men will wind up MGTOW at least for most of their lives until they find a woman (if ever).
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I know how it feels. Especially whenever I say that Illinois women are trash, people think it's my fault and only my fault. As if either they think they are in North Korea, under the full evil regime of Kim Il-Sung/Kim Jong-Il/Kim Jong-Un, and the Juche philosophy, or they think it's a capital felony worldwide for guys to complain about rejection.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

---

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
traveller wrote:I know how it feels. Especially whenever I say that Illinois women are trash, people think it's my fault and only my fault. As if either they think they are in North Korea, under the full evil regime of Kim Il-Sung/Kim Jong-Il/Kim Jong-Un, and the Juche philosophy, or they think it's a capital felony worldwide for guys to complain about rejection.
My dad said the social scene will improve when I get my weight down. And every time I tell him the social scene is cliquish, he always says the problem is me. Reality check. Even guys who are in shape have a hard time meeting people in America; people only socialize in their cliques.

It's all about location location location.
If you got your weight down, then it would be something else you have to do next.
Get a promotion at work. Raise your income.
Drive a better car.
Get out and see more people.
Buy a house.
Consider divorcees with kids.

And those are all good things. (Well, not the last one.) But they are still diversions. And the diversions will keep coming, because they stem from a cherished illusion - that the USA is best.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Why is that?

It depends in which country you are living and about the legal situation and of course it depends also on the individual himself (or sometimes 'herself').

We cannot choose our parents, we cannot choose our environment and life-style when we are born. Some newborns will have a nice future, and some others will be treated as trash. It is about good or bad luck, nothing what you can do about when you are still a small child.

To go your own way? Why not? If you face problems living in your own country, with your people next to you, it is better to move on and leave your country and all people (in my case feminists, catholic priests and similar human garbage) who made your life difficult behind you. - Don't hate them, but try to forget about them.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of MGTOW.

For me MGTOW means to move on, improve your life somewhere else in this world, do something which might surprise some others next to you as they did not expect you to do it...
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
A lot of Happier Abroaders are going MGTOW, and here's my definition of going MGTOW.

1. Not getting involved with American women (except Mexican girls in border towns).

2. Making money by other means as an alternative to working a regular job.

3. Not buying useless junk for fulfillment.

4. Keep cost of living as low as possible, such as relocating somewhere with a more reasonable CoL.

5. Disregarding modern American society as a whole and leaving the Matrix.
Nice summery from the USA-point of view - In Europe I think, the idea of MGTOW is quite similar.

That's about what I think, by my European point of view:

1. Don't care about women in EU/UK, ignore them.
2. Look out for jobs overseas, to avoid to run out of money while living away from EU/UK
3. Don't waste money for nonsense, like gifts for Valentine Day, mother day, and similar BS.
4. Try to save some money, avoid anything related to bars/nightlife in EU/UK
(you might feel lonely because of that, but learn to live with it)
5. Disregard Western society and its moral values. Reject the feminist brainwashing ideology that men are 2nd class - they are not everywhere worldwide considered as 2nd class citizens, try to relocate to abroad.