My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My own family against me joining MGTOW and HA

Post by Yohan »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Jester wrote: If you got your weight down, then it would be something else you have to do next.
Get a promotion at work. Raise your income.
Drive a better car.
Get out and see more people.
Buy a house.
Consider divorcees with kids.

And those are all good things. (Well, not the last one.) But they are still diversions. And the diversions will keep coming, because they stem from a cherished illusion - that the USA is best.
In fact, even doing all of these still won't increase your dating chances with AW, unless you somehow made it into the top 10 percent.
Nice advice, but I agree with MattHanson that this will not increase your dating chances in Northern America or Europe/UK, at least not your chances to meet a decent woman. Many Western women are trash, and are looking for trash....

Women have to improve their behavior and their way how they choose their boyfriends and future husbands.

It is said that being a thug is considerably increasing your chance with Western women - there is hardly any thug, even if he is in jail, without a girlfriend waiting for his release - the key point is many honest men are rejected because they are 'boring'.
Thugs offer always an exciting life-style.

To have an expensive car, yes, women will approach you and they will never ask you if it is paid and how it was paid, how you could earn money to pay for it, or if it is stolen... Western women are very materialistic, any honest man, who is free of debts, driving an old car will be rejected.

To have own property is a huge risk for an honest man, especially if this is about a relationship with a single mom and her kids.
In case something is going wrong, she might be able to kick you out of your house. Only a guy, who does not own anything and is living of welfare can consider a relatioship with a single/divorced mom and her kids. Not to talk about in case the relationship breaks done, you will be subject paying child support for kids you are not even the biological father...

About loosing weight, it will be lower within a few weeks after moving to a tropical weather area. You might go swimming and walking around every day and you will soon replace cola with drinking water and will eat less than the half you did before relocation.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I would not want my son joining MGTOW, either. I would probably disown him for that.

Gay is worse than that and could include mgtow. yet you said in another thread its ok to be gay.
My son will be a Filipino citizen, and there's no need for a tall Mestizo boy to go abroad to find women, he'll get plenty here. So if he locks himself in his house and shuns women when he's perfectly capable of getting them, I will have to conclude he is one step below a gay. A gay man has little choice in liking what he likes, but a straight MGTOW in an area full of willing women, is a faggot. Not all gay men are faggots, but some straight men are massive faggots.

I view a faggot as a man who is weak, who does not take action, who whines and complains and is annoying as shit. There are gay guys who still manage to be masculine and strong, who take action and are even willing to die for their beliefs. In my country there was a gay professor who dared to warn people against the dangers of the multi-cultural society, and who would make many politically incorrect statements that he was hated for by many. He was murdered by a left wing loon, a week before a general election in which he was expected to win by a landslide. He was a gay man, but I would not label him a faggot.

A man who says all women are evil and all the same, who stays single forever and dies lonely and miserable, that's what I label a faggot.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I would not want my son joining MGTOW, either. I would probably disown him for that.

Gay is worse than that and could include mgtow. yet you said in another thread its ok to be gay.
My son will be a Filipino citizen, and there's no need for a tall Mestizo boy to go abroad to find women, he'll get plenty here. So if he locks himself in his house and shuns women when he's perfectly capable of getting them, I will have to conclude he is one step below a gay. A gay man has little choice in liking what he likes, but a straight MGTOW in an area full of willing women, is a faggot. Not all gay men are faggots, but some straight men are massive faggots.

I view a faggot as a man who is weak, who does not take action, who whines and complains and is annoying as shit. There are gay guys who still manage to be masculine and strong, who take action and are even willing to die for their beliefs. In my country there was a gay professor who dared to warn people against the dangers of the multi-cultural society, and who would make many politically incorrect statements that he was hated for by many. He was murdered by a left wing loon, a week before a general election in which he was expected to win by a landslide. He was a gay man, but I would not label him a faggot.

A man who says all women are evil and all the same, who stays single forever and dies lonely and miserable, that's what I label a faggot.

well I disagree a gay man is worse and a sin. A mgtow man some can be very noble and they have my respect. Although I think every man should seek a woman if its possible but sometimes luck does not have it. Not everyone can find a woman that is worthy of him for whatever reason, bad childhood, lack of money, personality quirks, bad luck, etc. Although I heard a preacher say that if you truly want a wife he will give it to you. But only God knows whether you really need a wife. Not everyone is gonna get married, some die young or some never find their love. Its how it is.

With that said your assuming its easy to get women in the philippines. Many concluded in that other thread its just as hard to get "quality" women in the philippines for a filipino guy also. Women are not easy for anyone unless you are their "type". It may be easy for you but that doesn't apply to everyone.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:well I disagree a gay man is worse. A mgtow man some can be very noble.
I fail to see the nobility in giving up, in surrender, in defeatism. There is no nobility in weakness.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:With that said your assuming its easy to get women in the philippines. Many concluded in that other thread its just as hard to get "quality" women in the philippines for a filipino guy also. Women are not easy for anyone unless you are their "type". It may be easy for you but that doesn't apply to everyone.
If you don't get a highest quality woman, you settle for less. There aren't that many quality women, and let's be real for a second: there aren't that many quality men, either. I'd say it is pretty evenly matched. The best usually end up getting the best. The lower quality men still wanting the highest quality women, and the lower quality women still wanting the highest quality men, THATS the real issue.

A man who is sane enough to realize he is not perfect, should be willing to consider a woman who is as imperfect as him. Having incredibly high standards when you don't meet the standards of the girls you aim for, won't end well.

Any man can get a woman. But not any man can get the best women. The men who cannot accept this have ego problems, a childish attitude, a teenagers mindset... they are sour grapes, plain and simple. They don't really want to connect with another human being, fall in love... they just want eye candy to brag about. I will teach my sons to just have fun, be natural with girls. And if they find a good one, a keeper, keep her! She doesn't have to be Miss Philippines, but I'll surely high five them if she is. ;) That's why they won't be MGTOW.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:well I disagree a gay man is worse. A mgtow man some can be very noble.
I fail to see the nobility in giving up, in surrender, in defeatism. There is no nobility in weakness.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:With that said your assuming its easy to get women in the philippines. Many concluded in that other thread its just as hard to get "quality" women in the philippines for a filipino guy also. Women are not easy for anyone unless you are their "type". It may be easy for you but that doesn't apply to everyone.
If you don't get a highest quality woman, you settle for less. There aren't that many quality women, and let's be real for a second: there aren't that many quality men, either. I'd say it is pretty evenly matched. The best usually end up getting the best. The lower quality men still wanting the highest quality women, and the lower quality women still wanting the highest quality men, THATS the real issue.

A man who is sane enough to realize he is not perfect, should be willing to consider a woman who is as imperfect as him. Having incredibly high standards when you don't meet the standards of the girls you aim for, won't end well.

Any man can get a woman. But not any man can get the best women. The men who cannot accept this have ego problems, a childish attitude, a teenagers mindset... they are sour grapes, plain and simple. They don't really want to connect with another human being, fall in love... they just want eye candy to brag about. I will teach my sons to just have fun, be natural with girls. And if they find a good one, a keeper, keep her! She doesn't have to be Miss Philippines, but I'll surely high five them if she is. ;) That's why they won't be MGTOW.
Like i said not every guy can find a woman cause of personality quirks or bad luck etc. You assume that in life everyone has a chance to fall in love like you did.

Yes but where do you draw the line in standards? For example in america the average guy (me included) couldn't even get a ugly fat girl interested in him LOL for a variety of reasons (no confidence, no social networks and their high standards, etc). Whereas in philippines maybe hte average guy can't get a dark tribal unnactrive woman (since they are ugly). so a guy should automatically marry a girl he is not attracted to? If he doesn't want kids wh y should he be in this torment? Your assuming every guy wants kids, i certainly dont (and couldn't afford them even if i wanted unless she worked and even then it probably wouldn't be enough and i wouldn't want to be a stay at home dad with her out of the house.). A guy who gets married to a girl he is not attracted to but doesn't really want or can afford or has the ability to have kids (some can't) for a life of sexual release with a girl that is unnactrive is hardly reedemable and better than being lonely or looking for someone he actually is attracted to.

For me ive been lonely all my life except during philippines trips and i dont have money or energy or knowledge to raise a kid it seems so why should i go out of my way to settle on the marriage issue? There is no reason for me to do that. If the girl isn't up to my personality and looks standards then ill just stay single.

Many of the disciples and apostles were unmarried and they were the best men to ever walk this earth.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes but where do you draw the line in standards? For example in america the average guy (me included) couldn't even get a ugly fat girl interested in him LOL for a variety of reasons (no confidence, no social networks and their high standards, etc). Whereas in philippines maybe hte average guy can't get a dark tribal unnactrive woman (since they are ugly). so a guy should automatically marry a girl he is not attracted to? If he doesn't want kids wh y should he be in this torment? Your assuming every guy wants kids, i certainly dont (and couldn't afford them even if i wanted unless she worked and even then it probably wouldn't be enough and i wouldn't want to be a stay at home dad with her out of the house.). Many of the disciples and apostles were unmarried and they were the best men to ever walk this earth.
I don't draw the line in standards anywhere... I am just saying that people have unrealistic expectations. A lot of these MGTOW types don't even know how to talk to a woman, relate to a woman, or how to socialize properly. Especially the young ones. I can actually understand the mindset of some of the older ones, the divorced ones, the ones that have been screwed over and are bitter at life. But for a young, never-married man in his physical prime to go MGTOW just seems like madness to me.

As for torment... if a healthy, adult relationship with a woman frightens you THAT much, maybe you shouldn't be in one then. Fine. But if my son would be like that, I would be disappointed in him. Which is my original point. If my twenty-something year old son came up to me blabbering Red Pill, MGTOW gibberish... I would slap him in the face, tell him he's a p***y, give him some cash and tell him to buy a drink and f***ing live a little.

Some people these days don't know how to be human. That is why you have this MGTOW shit, and feminism on the female side. Two sides of the same medal... and all it results in is segregation of the genders and further disruption of the natural order of things. All it does is create more lonely, miserable people who forgot what it means to be human, and be part of a community.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yes but where do you draw the line in standards? For example in america the average guy (me included) couldn't even get a ugly fat girl interested in him LOL for a variety of reasons (no confidence, no social networks and their high standards, etc). Whereas in philippines maybe hte average guy can't get a dark tribal unnactrive woman (since they are ugly). so a guy should automatically marry a girl he is not attracted to? If he doesn't want kids wh y should he be in this torment? Your assuming every guy wants kids, i certainly dont (and couldn't afford them even if i wanted unless she worked and even then it probably wouldn't be enough and i wouldn't want to be a stay at home dad with her out of the house.). Many of the disciples and apostles were unmarried and they were the best men to ever walk this earth.
I don't draw the line in standards anywhere... I am just saying that people have unrealistic expectations. A lot of these MGTOW types don't even know how to talk to a woman, relate to a woman, or how to socialize properly. Especially the young ones. I can actually understand the mindset of some of the older ones, the divorced ones, the ones that have been screwed over and are bitter at life. But for a young, never-married man in his physical prime to go MGTOW just seems like madness to me.

As for torment... if a healthy, adult relationship with a woman frightens you THAT much, maybe you shouldn't be in one then. Fine. But if my son would be like that, I would be disappointed in him. Which is my original point. If my twenty-something year old son came up to me blabbering Red Pill, MGTOW gibberish... I would slap him in the face, tell him he's a p***y, give him some cash and tell him to buy a drink and f***ing live a little.

My motto is I would like a woman, but under the right circumstances and I hope they happen. But im not gonna settle for a woman who is unnattractive or who will be unnacttractive in a few years (the borderline girls who you know wont age well) if i dont want or can't relly afford kids (in my case its both). Now some guys like you may want lots of kids and so you have other reasons to want to go out and get married but for the average guy there is little motivation for a marriage forever other than sex and companionship through the world and for us there is no reason to lower the standards so much to be in misery AND you also put yourself at financial risk. it defeats the purpose of marriage thats what you dont udnerstand. Id probably even settle on the kids issue if i could afford it and the girl was truly mind blowing but like i said its all about what the girl offers. The more she offers the more im willing to give up. A girl that is unnattrctive or soon to be unnactrive offers very little to me except a chance to take all my money someday and loss of freedom. I been single for all of my life, longer than you been alive i been single. Im not gonna force something. Ill just hope for the best.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:My motto is I would like a woman, but under the right circumstances and I hope they happen. But im not gonna settle for a woman who is unnattractive or who will be unnacttractive in a few years (the borderline girls who you know wont age well) if i dont want or can't relly afford kids (in my case its both). Now some guys like you may want lots of kids and so you have other reasons to want to go out and get married but for the average guy there is little motivation for a marriage forever other than sex and companionship through the world and for us there is no reason to lower the standards so much to be in misery it defeats the purpose of marriage thats what you dont udnerstand. I been single for all of my life, longer than you been alive i been single. Im not gonna force something. Ill just hope for the best.
You overanalyze things too much. Overthink everything. Why? Stop doing that, if you want to be happy. It takes the joy out of things. You don't select a girl based on how you THINK she will age... you select her because you find her appealing in the here and now, and you want to establish a lasting connection with her. All girls age, all guys age. It's their personalities that remain.

For the average guy there is little motivation for a marriage? Again, I disagree. If done right, a marriage is a partnership that lasts a lifetime. Instead of "me, me, me" it becomes "us". It teaches a man to be less selfish, more humble. And it gives him an ally to face the world with. You mention kids, kids are optional. If you found your soulmate and she wants them, maybe your mind will change. Maybe she doesn't want them, and you will not have any. If you love her, it's fine. You are happy together, and you aren't alone anymore. Everything else will settle itself.

There is really no point to analyze everything, always, all the damn time. Sometimes you just like a girl, so don't overthink things and just go with your gut feeling! I knew what I wanted, always have, and now I have it. You, on the other hand, seem to constantly switch positions and doubt yourself, being torn between what your dick wants and what your preacher says. Just be human. Just be you.

But, no matter what happens... don't forget to TAKE ACTION. You said a ridiculous thing earlier: "If God wants you to have a wife He will give you one". Well, I will tell you a little secret: God won't give you anything unless you are willing to work for it. You won't win the lottery if you never buy a ticket.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yeah I get that about marriage and all. You just dont understand from a guy who has been single for over 30 years that the incentive to get married is not as strong as a guy who is in his early 20's who has raging hormones and little life experience (single or alone). I would hate to be single for the rest of my life though.

Not always true you have to actively pursue either sometimes you can meet women by accident if its in Gods will. I could wake up one morning go to church or the philippines and run into a woman of my dreams without expecting it that day by accident or even starting a conversation first. God works in mysterious ways :D
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Yeah I get that about marriage and all. You just dont understand from a guy who has been single for over 30 years that the incentive to get married is not as strong as a guy who is in his early 20's who has raging hormones and little life experience (single or alone). I would hate to be single for the rest of my life though.
If you would hate to be single for the rest of your life, you know what to do. There is only one remedy for that, and divorce is still illegal in the Philippines. ;)
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Not always true you have to actively pursue either sometimes you can meet women by accident if its in Gods will. I could wake up one morning go to church or the philippines and run into a woman of my dreams without expecting it that day by accident or even starting a conversation first. God works in mysterious ways :D
He works in mysterious ways, sure, but even if he puts your dream girl on your path you will still probably have to approach her, talk to her and get to know her before you know she's the one. Which is why, if you take the Globe-Trotter road, you'll still die alone and miserable no matter what goodness the Lord sprinkles your path with.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

That whole divorce thing could change eventually in philippines you never know. I bet that law will be reversed in a few years.

I was almost tempted to get a vietnamese mail order bride but im not a fond person of the vietnamese culture (i heard htey are aligned culturally with chinese) and im not a big fan of chinese personalities i like filipina personalties moreso. Thats probably why vietnamese women aren't as crazy for foreigners cause too much chinese influence.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:That whole divorce thing could change eventually in philippines you never know. I bet that law will be reversed in a few years.
Again with the pessimism! This is exactly my beef with MGTOW, it's a pessimistic and negative mindset. Your glass is always half empty, whereas another man's glass is always half full. All I know is, the law is there now, and the country is still heavily Christian and most people are opposed to divorce for religious reasons. Unless half of the country's people and their leaders all lose their faith in the next few years, that law is there to stay. It's one of the defining features of the country. Use it to your advantage, instead of worrying about the what-ifs.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was almost tempted to get a vietnamese mail order bride but im not a fond person of the vietnamese culture (i heard htey are aligned culturally with chinese) and im not a big fan of chinese personalities i like filipina personalties moreso. Thats probably why vietnamese women aren't as crazy for foreigners cause too much chinese influence.
So don't get a Vietnamese mail order bride then. There is no shortage of poor women from poor countries who would line up to marry you, and your salary is pretty damn high right now. You may be a nobody in America but for many women you are still an upgrade. So why be so damn gloomy and negative all the time? What good does it do you?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:That whole divorce thing could change eventually in philippines you never know. I bet that law will be reversed in a few years.
Again with the pessimism! This is exactly my beef with MGTOW, it's a pessimistic and negative mindset. Your glass is always half empty, whereas another man's glass is always half full. All I know is, the law is there now, and the country is still heavily Christian and most people are opposed to divorce for religious reasons. Unless half of the country's people and their leaders all lose their faith in the next few years, that law is there to stay. It's one of the defining features of the country. Use it to your advantage, instead of worrying about the what-ifs.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I was almost tempted to get a vietnamese mail order bride but im not a fond person of the vietnamese culture (i heard htey are aligned culturally with chinese) and im not a big fan of chinese personalities i like filipina personalties moreso. Thats probably why vietnamese women aren't as crazy for foreigners cause too much chinese influence.
So don't get a Vietnamese mail order bride then. There is no shortage of poor women from poor countries who would line up to marry you, and your salary is pretty damn high right now. You may be a nobody in America but for many women you are still an upgrade. So why be so damn gloomy and negative all the time? What good does it do you?
actually my salary is low now cause i quit that other stuff for moral and legal reasons. And its hard to say what it will be in the future down the road. So im definitely not in a hurry to make any major decisions right now as im trying to figure out what my long term projections will probably be over the years. ive taken a long break from traveling to save money and to reset my mind.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on April 2nd, 2017, 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Then, even my sister has given me automated lines like "You're just not looking in the right places" whenever I tell her almost every girl in Los Alamos is taken; I've gone out in Los Alamos and every woman I see is with her boyfriend/husband or has a ring on her finger.
Those girls you meet, that are taken, would they still be so "taken" if you looked like this?

But then, they might be "taken" when instead they see this, right?