Toxic social environment now present in churches

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Toxic social environment now present in churches

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Yesterday I had off from accompanying worship at White Rock Presbyterian Church since they were worshipping with the Korean ministry from Santa Fe and had a different accompanist. So I decided to go to a contemporary worship service at Crossroads Bible Church up in Los Alamos. While I was attending the service, there was this rather hot gorgeous dark-blonde girl sitting in the row in front of me, who appeared to be in her mid-20s and was about 5'6". And here's what broke my heart. During the part of the service where people in the congregation greet each other, the hot blonde got glued to her smartphone :shock: . WTF?????? And then even other young women didn't greet me but greeted those in their cliques. That's not how Christian girls should be like, but alas, many "Christian" girls in America are very reserved; only true Christian girls meet people the NATURAL way, and not restrict socializing to their cliques. This says a lot about why Los Alamos is one of the worst places in America to meet people.

That same hot blonde quickly left the church very quickly once the last song started playing.

I thought churches and Christian organizations all had a more NATURAL social environment, but apparently in America, even churches and Christian organizations can be cliquish.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Toxic social environment now present in churches

Post by fightforlove »

Don't waste too much of your time in Churches. I've actually been coming back into the church lately (actually I never left, was just going to a very small church for a few years w/ only older, married couples). I'm making lots of new friends, but I do not optimistically seek out women in church. Too many recent returners (ex-carouselers) and feminist influence for my taste. And yes, most of the young cute ones get up and walk out right away before you can meet them haha! You may, over time, find a gf material woman within the church; but in the meantime, find places outside of church that are at least free of the riff raff and double-mindedness that goes on with church girls.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Yesterday I had off from accompanying worship at White Rock Presbyterian Church since they were worshipping with the Korean ministry from Santa Fe and had a different accompanist. So I decided to go to a contemporary worship service at Crossroads Bible Church up in Los Alamos. While I was attending the service, there was this rather hot gorgeous dark-blonde girl sitting in the row in front of me, who appeared to be in her mid-20s and was about 5'6". And here's what broke my heart. During the part of the service where people in the congregation greet each other, the hot blonde got glued to her smartphone :shock: . WTF?????? And then even other young women didn't greet me but greeted those in their cliques. That's not how Christian girls should be like, but alas, many "Christian" girls in America are very reserved; only true Christian girls meet people the NATURAL way, and not restrict socializing to their cliques. This says a lot about why Los Alamos is one of the worst places in America to meet people.

That same hot blonde quickly left the church very quickly once the last song started playing.

I thought churches and Christian organizations all had a more NATURAL social environment, but apparently in America, even churches and Christian organizations can be cliquish.
In Chicagoland, very few if any people even interact at all at mass, even before and after mass! It's like the instant the mass is over, they go right back to their twisted, heartless, and anti social paths.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

traveller wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Yesterday I had off from accompanying worship at White Rock Presbyterian Church since they were worshipping with the Korean ministry from Santa Fe and had a different accompanist. So I decided to go to a contemporary worship service at Crossroads Bible Church up in Los Alamos. While I was attending the service, there was this rather hot gorgeous dark-blonde girl sitting in the row in front of me, who appeared to be in her mid-20s and was about 5'6". And here's what broke my heart. During the part of the service where people in the congregation greet each other, the hot blonde got glued to her smartphone :shock: . WTF?????? And then even other young women didn't greet me but greeted those in their cliques. That's not how Christian girls should be like, but alas, many "Christian" girls in America are very reserved; only true Christian girls meet people the NATURAL way, and not restrict socializing to their cliques. This says a lot about why Los Alamos is one of the worst places in America to meet people.

In Chicagoland, very few if any people even interact at all at mass, even before and after mass! It's like the instant the mass is over, they go right back to their twisted, heartless, and anti social paths.
Is this also the case even at the part of the service where people in the congregation greet one another?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

From my observation only married women and uglies or jailbait go to church. as the other poster said a lot of ex cock carouselers or milfs are in church these days. In other words if they are married to raise a family or looking for a beta male to clean up their baggage suddenly they are in church. Where are all the hot single females in church?

even in philippines its sort of that way. At least evangelical churches i dont go to catholic churches there and have no interest to. there are attractive women in the church but i think less than the general population. and they are quiet and hard to get hold of (the pretty ones).
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:From my observation only married women and uglies or jailbait go to church. as the other poster said a lot of ex cock carouselers or milfs are in church these days. In other words if they are married to raise a family or looking for a beta male to clean up their baggage suddenly they are in church. Where are all the hot single females in church?

even in philippines its sort of that way. At least evangelical churches i dont go to catholic churches there and have no interest to. there are attractive women in the church but i think less than the general population. and they are quiet and hard to get hold of (the pretty ones).
It really saddens me to say, but that's exactly how it is the United States as well, and I've lived in 3 different states. Attractive 20-something females are on the periphery of churches at best, they come around here and there on a Sunday, maybe to a church social function or come to a bible study 1 or 2 times, that's it. Hot 20s American girls have options, so they're not the types that are likely to get really into the church. Getting pursued hard by a divorcee was kind of the final straw for me a few years ago. I still believe in God, but I give an extra skeptical eye to girls at church.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

fightforlove wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:From my observation only married women and uglies or jailbait go to church. as the other poster said a lot of ex cock carouselers or milfs are in church these days. In other words if they are married to raise a family or looking for a beta male to clean up their baggage suddenly they are in church. Where are all the hot single females in church?

It really saddens me to say, but that's exactly how it is the United States as well, and I've lived in 3 different states. Attractive 20-something females are on the periphery of churches at best, they come around here and there on a Sunday, maybe to a church social function or come to a bible study 1 or 2 times, that's it. Hot 20s American girls have options, so they're not the types that are likely to get really into the church. Getting pursued hard by a divorcee was kind of the final straw for me a few years ago. I still believe in God, but I give an extra skeptical eye to girls at church.

Dont get me wrong you have a much better chance of women in philippines in church its nothing like america but those women are gonna have shields up too if they are very hot. The cute ones might approach you but only in a very casual and shy way and only a select ones. The only time a girl aggressively pursued me in church was when i was with another girl. Then i started to get to know her and sh e even wanted to do bible study at my hotel. Shes nice and friendly but i didn't care for her personality it just seemed rather boring and too traditional and condescending. I went on one date when me and my girl had broken up temporarily and thats where i had gotten that feeling. I dont know she jsut wasn't in a hurry looking for love and wanted friends. Seemed bizarre to me. I remember going to a singles night event at the church there and the girls were all educated and they really didn't even talk to me much or at all. It was only 3 girls but the point is girls have hteir shield up all the time.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

fightforlove wrote:Don't waste too much of your time in Churches. I've actually been coming back into the church lately (actually I never left, was just going to a very small church for a few years w/ only older, married couples). I'm making lots of new friends, but I do not optimistically seek out women in church. Too many recent returners (ex-carouselers) and feminist influence for my taste. And yes, most of the young cute ones get up and walk out right away before you can meet them haha! You may, over time, find a gf material woman within the church; but in the meantime, find places outside of church that are at least free of the riff raff and double-mindedness that goes on with church girls.
In late 2003/early 2004, I was a part of a church group in Chicago's west suburb of Berwyn, at a place now known as the "Nite Light Cafe." The first pastor was a great guy. But then he left and a not-so-nice pastor came in. Although one plus was that he also had three daughters, with the oldest being 10 years old, and they just totally loved to hug me, as well as most others in the group. The 10 year old one gave especially great, lengthy hugs which I really enjoyed. But one day, the pastor had a talk with my parents and me and told them that I was too old and too affectionate for that group. :cry: I was hurt and heartbroken. It was like according to that pastor, society is incomplete without some of Satan in the picture.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:Church is one of the worst places to go for women. They’ve become dens of harlots.

That whole forgiveness thing has been turned into a free pass for unlimited sluttiness. And try mentioning to a churchian that just because a single mom slut is “forgiven” doesn’t mean you have to put up with the results of her poor choices and marry her. You’ll get a deer-in-the-headlights look before they run you out of there.
I seem to remember reading an article on Forbes about the best places for singles to meet that special someone. And from my own memory, the top 5 places listed in terms of votes from other singles were;

1, Friend's House
2, Party
3, Bar
4, Church
and 5, The internet.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
And try mentioning to a churchian that just because a single mom slut is “forgiven” doesn’t mean you have to put up with the results of her poor choices and marry her.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Your observations are probably correct, but you shouldn't be attempting to socialize with women in Church anyways. The Jews at least get one thing right by forcing segregation of the sexes. Based on what you've said here, the behavior you describe fits perfectly with the stereotype of Christians I've come to know. Christians don't care about any concrete real world things. They're obsessed with their personal relationship to Jesus. As long as they have this relationship intact they can treat the rest of the world like shit. I was listening to a radio show the other day and I realized 10 minutes in that is was some Christian channel. The woman on the show was basically describing the god of the new testament as hot boyfriend who's "head over heals in love with you".
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

drealm wrote:Your observations are probably correct, but you shouldn't be attempting to socialize with women in Church anyways. The Jews at least get one thing right by forcing segregation of the sexes. Based on what you've said here, the behavior you describe fits perfectly with the stereotype of Christians I've come to know. Christians don't care about any concrete real world things. They're obsessed with their personal relationship to Jesus. As long as they have this relationship intact they can treat the rest of the world like shit. I was listening to a radio show the other day and I realized 10 minutes in that is was some Christian channel. The woman on the show was basically describing the god of the new testament as hot boyfriend who's "head over heals in love with you".
That's sick.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Modern Christianity is worthless because it has disregarded morality. A lot of churches even openly preach that Christians are not "under the [moral] law" anymore. At the same time they'll say you shouldn't sin, while at the same time openly supporting sluts, while at the same time admonishing men who don't want to "man up" and marry the sluts. They talk about Jesus, Jesus, Jesus while disregarding morality. I think any religion that focuses on beliefs over morality is doomed. They talk about nothing but the name of Jesus, removing from him any meaning, morality, and truth. The result is a hollow system of belief where, ultimately, anything goes; nobody has to walk the walk as long as they shout Jesus' name.
+1 to you and DRealm for discussing this.

Paul (much as I dislike him) brought this up in his Letter to the Corinthians. You can't keep screwing around and depend on God to keep forgiving.

And James "The Lesser" (one of The Twelve, and Jesus's oldest stepbrother, I think) in his Epistle, discussed this as well. "Faith without works is dead."

(And I, Jester, here in the Border Zone, have learned not to extend Christian charity blindly. Through Jesus, God can forgive. But one should still treat a broke-ass loser with suspicion and caution.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."