Are ALL women of the world destined to become awful people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Are ALL women of the world destined to become awful people?

Post by lozoman »

So far, from what I can tell, most women from America, UK, Ausrtalia and Canada are horrible, spoiled, stuck up, man Hating bitches.

What really scares me is the possibility of all women from all the countries of the world becoming exactly the same! The thought of America brainwashing the women of all countries and turning them into the horrible creatures the American, English, Canadian and Australian women are really terrifies me. From what some other posters have said, European women aren't too far behind, which is a real shame because I find European woman to be the most attractive. :( What's to become of the male race once that happens??

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are ALL women of the world destined to become awful peop

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A statement that can only be made by a man who knows (really knows) very few actual real-life women.

Western men are just as awful as Western women. And you can hardly blame them, as children are the product of their upbringing, and men and women the product of the culture in which they grew up. Try to not think in terms of us versus them, but see the bigger picture. The bigger picture being this: a shallow, materialistic society breeds shallow and materialistic people. And the men in such a society are just as bad as the women in it. Find a country or a region within a country where people have a less toxic mindset, and you will have found salvation.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

lozoman wrote:So far, from what I can tell, most women from America, Uk, Ausrtalia and Canada are horrible, spoiled, stuck up, man Hating bitches.

What really scares me is the possibility of all women from all the countries of the world becoming exactly the same! The thought of America brainwashing the women of all countries and turning them into the horrible creatures the American women are really terrifies me. What's to become of the male race once that happens??
I have never met one of those man hating bitches in ABCA (never been to Aussieland). I have met plenty of women the world over who don't like me but those women seem to have found husbands or jump on the pretty boys, liars, and thieves with great regularity. They are just choosing what they want since they can....the ones I want don't want me....such is life....what guy would ever want a woman that doesn't really want him? Life would be just as hollow and empty living a lie as living alone (probably worse because a terrible reality is exchanged for one's dreams).
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Post by lasttry »

lozoman wrote:So far, from what I can tell, most women from America, UK, Ausrtalia and Canada are horrible, spoiled, stuck up, man Hating bitches.
Bullshit. The problem in these countries is the shortage of single and attractive young women versus men chasing these women. So even without laws that favor them, the women have all the power and so of course they take advantage of this power, same as a man would do in a similar situation. Also, women DO get constantly hit on and eventually it wears on their nerves, so of course they brush off guys rudely. If you're a good-looking young guy and want to know how attractive young women feel about being hit on constantly by guys they aren't interested in, spend some time in San Francisco. I go to the point where I'd say "No, not interested, good-bye, get lost!" before these homos could even get a word out of their mouths, because I could already sense what they were about to say. They didn't interest me and their invasion of my personal space was annoying and, no, I didn't take this invasion as a compliment, any more than girls take being hit on by guys they don't find attractive as a compliment.