Still having feelings for a girl who friend zoned me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Still having feelings for a girl who friend zoned me

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The story is now there are Mexican girls in El Paso who like me, but there's this one girl I've been
good friends with since freshman year of high school I still have feelings for. It's just hard getting over her. She is sweet, feminine, down to earth, and she's an 8. So here's the story.

She moved to Albuquerque in early 2010 and offered to take me out to dinner at Fuddruckers, and I get incredibly shy around her. Unlike most other girls at UNM, she was understanding of how I felt and did techniques to help me calm down, including holding hands. I definitely had a crush on her when she and I held hands. Eventually a couple weeks later she and I go on a practice date at the Fuddruckers near the Albuquerque Sunport, and I thought she and I would do a couple more practice dates and then a real date. Alas, she friend zoned me, all because she doesn't want to jeopardize the friendship she and I had since 2004-ish. And later I found out she was already involved with someone else, who turned out to be a black man in Chicago who's 14 years her senior and has kids from a previous marriage, so yuck yuck yuck. She's STILL more than friends with him, and this totally sucks. I think to myself "why can't she go for guys her age or younger?", "why couldn't she friend zone HIM and be more than friends with me?", "I wish this guy would go for fat chicks", and I even hoped he would move to Atlanta before she relocated to Chicago for school. And I was out of options when she friend zoned me. Even in New Mexico, most girls that are 8's are either taken or stuck up. And boy did I ever wish to relocate to California as I figured it was a goldmine for hot girls, especially in SoCal.

Ever since I joined the forum, I realized all the decent women in America are in El Paso as it is one of the least Americanized cities in the Matrix.

Also now I have a feeling the man she's involved with has a bad boy image because he has a tattoo on his right arm. Fortunately however, he's not a breadstealer guy Chicagoland girls usually go after.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Still having feelings for a girl who friend zoned me

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I was out of options when she friend zoned me
Well of course!

You simply have zero value to her. Two words: Move On
Sorry if you posted about this before Matt, but do you have plans to really GTFO of dodge at some point??
The only resolution comes when you have multiple 8's after you.
Last edited by droid on February 15th, 2015, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

aren't you "in love" with that new mexican girl. So why are you thinking of the other? I Know how that feels though. If you escalate the other girl to a more serious relationship it might help you deal with it. but ultimately you may not be feeling this new girl as much for whatever reason (not as attractive or her personality doesn't turn you on). not much you can do about it though.

Taco posted a graph and it did show el paso had a surplus of single women compared to many places so you may be sort of right. I wouldn't go there to find out though cause youd still have to be young and somewhat handsome or charismatic to have a chance. lol
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:aren't you "in love" with that new mexican girl. So why are you thinking of the other? I Know how that feels though. If you escalate the other girl to a more serious relationship it might help you deal with it. but ultimately you may not be feeling this new girl as much for whatever reason (not as attractive or her personality doesn't turn you on). not much you can do about it though.

Taco posted a graph and it did show el paso had a surplus of single women compared to many places so you may be sort of right. I wouldn't go there to find out though cause youd still have to be young and somewhat handsome or charismatic to have a chance. lol
Because El Paso is mainly absorbed into Mexican culture, the girls there don't have unrealistically high standards for their ideal guys. What matters most to girls in El Paso is the guy's personality.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The story is now there are Mexican girls in El Paso who like me, but there's this one girl I've been
good friends with since freshman year of high school I still have feelings for. It's just hard getting over her. She is sweet, feminine, down to earth, and she's an 8. So here's the story.

She moved to Albuquerque in early 2010 and offered to take me out to dinner at Fuddruckers, and I get incredibly shy around her. Unlike most other girls at UNM, she was understanding of how I felt and did techniques to help me calm down, including holding hands. I definitely had a crush on her when she and I held hands. Eventually a couple weeks later she and I go on a practice date at the Fuddruckers near the Albuquerque Sunport, and I thought she and I would do a couple more practice dates and then a real date. Alas, she friend zoned me, all because she doesn't want to jeopardize the friendship she and I had since 2004-ish. And later I found out she was already involved with someone else, who turned out to be a black man in Chicago who's 14 years her senior and has kids from a previous marriage, so yuck yuck yuck. She's STILL more than friends with him, and this totally sucks. I think to myself "why can't she go for guys her age or younger?", "why couldn't she friend zone HIM and be more than friends with me?", "I wish this guy would go for fat chicks", and I even hoped he would move to Atlanta before she relocated to Chicago for school. And I was out of options when she friend zoned me. Even in New Mexico, most girls that are 8's are either taken or stuck up. And boy did I ever wish to relocate to California as I figured it was a goldmine for hot girls, especially in SoCal.

Ever since I joined the forum, I realized all the decent women in America are in El Paso as it is one of the least Americanized cities in the Matrix.

Also now I have a feeling the man she's involved with has a bad boy image because he has a tattoo on his right arm. Fortunately however, he's not a breadstealer guy Chicagoland girls usually go after.

I'm feeling your pain here...you are having that bitter harvest from all the consumer feminized culture you have been force fed from the time you were an emryo.
You are part of a massive con job. You have been brainwashed to doubt your own worth, and at the same time give UNLIMITED value to any girl around you, no matter how inherently worthless she might be.

This has given you all kinds of complexes and seething self doubt.

You must break this. You must declare your independence. You must realize that in reality YOU hold the aces....if you are willing to play them. You must realize that most girls are not worthy of you. That is just the start in your breaking free from the USA pu$$y cartel.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

OutWest has spoken truth here. I couldn't have put it better holy smokes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hate to get off topic but there is this shy young woman maybe even teenager who is not attractive and new to our church. She is super shy like insanely shy. i thought she was some innocent girl. Next church service she and her parents come in with her hgue black boyfriend. man i was not expecting that LOL> i thought to myself. PROOF that even ugly or nerdy or socially awkward women will have some dude around ready to court her. IT just confirmed what i knew all along i need to get my butt overseas as soon as possible when money and time and focus allows.