Why do women reject/dump Winston or lose their love for him?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do women reject/dump Winston or lose their love for

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Why do women always tell me I'm not their type? Even if they like me at first or dig me in the beginning, they always change their mind and eventually say that. Is there something about my vibe that causes this? Is it cause I lack testosterone or masculinity? Something about me must be subliminally causing women to reject me. What is it?

Perhaps because I'm non-materialistic and live in the realm of imagination and out of touch with the materialistic practical world and don't fit into it, I give off a vibe that subliminally tells women that I am not a good provider?

They can never explain it. Yet they always give me that line that looks don't matter to them and that it's not me but them that's the problem, blah blah.

Why do women always lie and say that looks don't matter when we all know they do? Is there some mass collusion among women to always speak that lie? Most women I know, even in Asia, say that looks don't matter to them. But men are more honest and will admit that looks do matter in attraction. Yet the western media makes it appear that men lie more than women do. Go figure.

Also why does every guy, including my friends, claim that they never get dumped and that they do all the dumping or that their breakup was mutual? Why do all guys say that? If that's true then that means I'm the only one that gets dumped? Yeah right.

To be honest, I wouldn't take anything out of anyone's mouth seriously, most especially not a woman who's dumping you. They can lie like anyone else to hide the truth. Remember also for some people it is fun to lie, like it's their own personal inside joke.

I think it is very unlikely that you are getting the truly good women. It is very likely that you are getting the women who are similar to someone who is a female monger type. That is, certain woman pretend they want a relationship just to get what they want. And just like men, they have the urge to move on, to get a new one.

Then maybe they'll give you a one-liner or a platitude or common saying. That doesn't mean it's the real reason, even if it is true.

And sometimes people are just looking for a convenient excuse to dump you. They have the intention to dump you all along, but then they find a semi-tangible reason, no matter how flimsy, and then, wham. They claim that is the reason they're dumping you when really it truly is whatever they already planned to do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

jamesbond wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:I think it would help if you looked more like Clint Eastwood and less like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. You should watch your diet more carefully and spend more time in the gym.
Some women like guys who look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. :P

When I see shit like this I think that when I go to Russia I am going to f**k new kinds of hot bitches no one has ever even conceived of. :shock:

The bitch above has fake tits, brown eyes (gross), dyed hair, and is tilting her head so I can't really see what she looks like, but she appears to be an 8.0, and Winston is like a 5.

This would be like a good-looking surfer guy getting with a fat Asian girl. So I guess America. :roll:
Last edited by Nailer on May 2nd, 2017, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just like when someone plans to fire an employee. Sometimes they just want to hire someone else for that position. Or maybe they just regret hiring that employee and they just want to get rid of him or her.

Of course they can't just fire the person for no reason. They need to give a reason.

Then comes the diligent search. They search for a reason, and any reason will do, even the most minor one that is truly irrelevant. But in this case, it will be THE excuse they need to fire the person.

Same with rejection in many cases. The woman had already intended to issue forth the rejection. Just she needs to find an excuse, and any excuse will do. It doesn't need to even be a real reason. There just needs to be A reason.

Now whether you choose to believe that reason or not is on you. If you believe it, it will drive you crazy, because more than likely, it is a lie, and they had already decided long before. They just needed an excuse.

My goodness. How long does it take to figure this out? Took all my life.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do women reject Winston even if they like him?

Post by droid »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Winston wrote:...
You are in no way shape or form a good looking guy. You are ugly (although not a 1.5, but rather a 3) and the Russian gal that is on your photo is not even that pretty either (at least for me).

I showed your photo to real hot girls, and they all said you are hideous and can smell loserness in you. On the other hand, I am popular with those girls and consider me good looking, dress stylish and sharp, and slender but athletic at the same time (I hit the gym since three weeks ago).

Some guys have all the luck, whilst others have to rely on Third World prostitutes, hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For anyone out of the loop, we clearly demonstrated in another thread the above poster is a lying POS who alters his pictures and also gives blowjobs to transexual/transvestite street-walkers in Mexico city, it don't get lower than that really.

It's probably the shame that induces these attacks in some way, we can only hope this finally gets him banned.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nailer wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Image
When I see shit like this I think that when I go to Russia I am going to f**k new kinds of hot bitches no one has ever even conceived of. :shock:
That's some photoshop we did here in the forum, It would be flattering if someone really fell for it :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Winston wrote:...
You are in no way shape or form a good looking guy. You are ugly (although not a 1.5, but rather a 3) and the Russian gal that is on your photo is not even that pretty either (at least for me).

I showed your photo to real hot girls, and they all said you are hideous and can smell loserness in you. On the other hand, I am popular with those girls and consider me good looking, dress stylish and sharp, and slender but athletic at the same time (I hit the gym since three weeks ago).

Some guys have all the luck, whilst others have to rely on Third World prostitutes, hehehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
For anyone out of the loop, we clearly demonstrated in another thread the above poster is a lying POS who alters his pictures and also gives blowjobs to transexual/transvestite street-walkers in Mexico city, it don't get lower than that really.

It's probably the shame that induces these attacks in some way, we can only hope this finally gets him banned.
Let me tell you that Matt Hanson told me he knows you by photo, and he said you are tall and fat guy. After knowing this, you guys are no match for me 8)

Those are really false accusatons about me. I never alter my photos nor I seek prostitutes like Winston has and many of you old coots have done it (talk about hypocresy). I know you suck Winnie's tiny Chinaman dick (you guys seem to be a little too close, ewww) and Winnie seeks transgender and minor girls as one guy on the HA FB page told me on inbox, and showed me evidence. I should report this to the US Embassy as it s just two blocks away from my apartment, hehehehe. You guys should be locked up in jail. Good luck on your mission, if you know what I mean (I wll be the hero, and you the envious loser old birds) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Also, I have a female Mexican friend on the HA page and we have plenty of fun talking about how much of losers all of you are, and she finds all of you guys hideous and loser, and me handsome and successful as she knows me personally. When she attacked that fat ass of William Holic, that mother f***er revealed his real p***y side. I guess he could not handle the cold, hard truth about himself, HAHAHAHA

Wanna see photo of my ex gf? She s much better than all the hags you guys have gotten, and best of all, she's not from a low class area but from my social status.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tapatio89 wrote:nor I seek prostitutes
I thought you said you were married to one.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
In all fairness, that seems to be mostly in his imagination as well, Matt went silent when I asked if he had actually been introduced to her. I could be wrong though.
So as it stands, it's just the Mexico-city's tranny street-walkers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:So as it stands, it's just the Mexico-city's tranny street-walkers.
How do we know about them?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Cornfed wrote:
I did not knew about it until three months after marriage, so that does not count as I am innocent. Winston's wife Dianne was a prostitute, and he knew about it since the beginning.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:So as it stands, it's just the Mexico-city's tranny street-walkers.
How do we know about them?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11243&hilit=tranny&start=60

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Preven ... ow/2829804

You really can't make this stuff up :lol: if these clowns that roam the forum weren't hilarious with their f*ck ups, their evil-doing would really be unforgivable.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tapatio89 wrote:Let me tell you that Matt Hanson told me he knows you by photo, and he said you are tall and fat guy. After knowing this, you guys are no match for me 8)
You appear to be a little bit obsessed with comparing yourself to others here, Tapioca. It's quite unbecoming for a man to be so shallow. And this could just hint at some insecurities you are trying to hide by being boastful. Only when you find yourself in the locker room with some of the guys you attack here for being "fat and ugly", will you know who truly is the man and who is the little boy. :roll:

You should probably, take a few deep breaths. Maybe count to ten more often before posting. Otherwise I smell another ban coming your way soon. This is just a friendly advice.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...moving back to the original topic... @-@

It's said that when a relationship ends, the loyal one end up single while the other has already moved on to a new relationship or relationship potential.

If you're dating someone and the girl dumps you, chances are she already has her eye on someone else and you're just old baggage. If you ask "why" the girl will likely make up various reasons, none of which will be the most real or important one. So stop asking "why" or waste time analyzing bullshit.

Even if she didn't already find someone else, she will set out to improve her appearance and look for the next guy. This is how our specie survived and evolved. If the female stayed home depressed and let her appearance decline like men after a breakup then she is less likely to find a new mate and produce offsprings.

So what to do when a girl breaks up with you? Look to what women do. Hit the gym, get a nice hair cut, buy some new cloths, get a new GF. Ranting about it on the internet is about as productive as complaining to a mirror.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yet another piece of wise advice from our Taiwanese-American friend Momopi, who is a walking encyclopedia of real-life wisdom . Thanks! :D
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

momopi wrote:...moving back to the original topic... @-@

It's said that when a relationship ends, the loyal one end up single while the other has already moved on to a new relationship or relationship potential.

If you're dating someone and the girl dumps you, chances are she already has her eye on someone else and you're just old baggage. If you ask "why" the girl will likely make up various reasons, none of which will be the most real or important one. So stop asking "why" or waste time analyzing bullshit.

Even if she didn't already find someone else, she will set out to improve her appearance and look for the next guy. This is how our specie survived and evolved. If the female stayed home depressed and let her appearance decline like men after a breakup then she is less likely to find a new mate and produce offsprings.

So what to do when a girl breaks up with you? Look to what women do. Hit the gym, get a nice hair cut, buy some new cloths, get a new GF. Ranting about it on the internet is about as productive as complaining to a mirror.
You start talking like that and you'll kill this site's memberbase (with the exception of a small few).
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf