Girls/women think of men as creeps, rapists, molesters

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Girls/women think of men as creeps, rapists, molesters

Post by Inter2002 »

Do you all ever get the feeling that why girls/women won't approach to you, are unapproachable because of this paranoid society telling women that any men that approaches to them, is a potential creep, rapist, molester, abuser?

I think that it's this paranoia that the mainstream media is presenting it out of proportionality. A good example is that most molesters are someone who you know 76% of the time, whereas 24% of the time is by a complete stranger. Also I remember reading this article about molesters, rapists, and creepy men at the end it was written in 1985 in which it sounded pretty much like today.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Girls/women think of men as creeps, rapists, molesters

Post by jamesbond »

Inter2002 wrote:Do you all ever get the feeling that why girls/women won't approach to you, are unapproachable because of this paranoid society telling women that any men that approaches to them, is a potential creep, rapist, molester, abuser?

I think that it's this paranoia that the mainstream media is presenting it out of proportionality. A good example is that most molesters are someone who you know 76% of the time, whereas 24% of the time is by a complete stranger. Also I remember reading this article about molesters, rapists, and creepy men at the end it was written in 1985 in which it sounded pretty much like today.
Thanks to feminism, women in America think men are "potential murders, rapists and robbers." This is why cold approaching women in the US seems so unnatural because women in America are not receptive to men approaching them.

In the US, women want to meet men through their friends, they feel this is the safest way to meet men. However, in eastern Europe, South America and the South east Asia, cold approaching women is natural and the women are receptive to men who approach them in public places.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Inter2002 wrote:Do you all ever get the feeling that why girls/women won't approach to you, are unapproachable because of this paranoid society telling women that any men that approaches to them, is a potential creep, rapist, molester, abuser?

You know, that sounds exactly like what Illinoisans love to say about especially guys who even fail to hook up with a college cheerleader in Illinois!On other forums, from the way even some guys would scold me for my warnings that Illinois women are unapproachable, it's like they think that only Ted Bundy himself would ever fail to hook up even with a Northern Illinois University cheerleader. Literally as though any man who would fail to hook up especially even with a College of DuPage Women's Basketball player automatically belongs in the electric chair, no questions asked, and no ifs, ands, or buts.
Stag
Freshman Poster

Post by Stag »

Personally, I get called a 'weidro' when I'm out and about. I don't even look their way, or want to engage with them in any way, nothing to warrant this abuse.

I suspect if I was with a woman (i.e. social proof), then I wouldn't come under this flak. Oh well, having a thick skin does help.

A man just wants to walk down the street in peace...