Doing this PUA method in private works wonders

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Doing this PUA method in private works wonders

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Per my new avatar, that's really the only efficient way to get women into intimacy if they have NOT pounced on you first.
Give them a massage first.
Be good at it but not tOo hard if she doesn't like it that way.
Enough said. Then comes the rest. Exactly.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Doing this PUA method in private works wonders

Post by MrMan »

So the Pick up artist technique is to give a girl a massage. So you just come up to a woman on the street or in a club and give her a massage? If it's alter on, it's not really a 'pick up' thing.

I never really did any 'pick up' type manipulative stuff to get girls numbers.

I'm married, but I have made use of the massage. Usually I massage my wife to relieve her of sore muscles. But, unless she's having her period or something like that, I do it in such a way as to try to get her in the mood for sex, of course. And it is one to get her, if she's in a mood where she is resistant to sex, to change and ask me if I want to have sex with her.

But usually, I don't do the massage. I might just tell her we are having sex later to get her mind on the right track. Sometimes she'll get overwhelmed with a list of things in her head and not be interested (hamster activity.) Once, I made a little comment about what I would do with her later when we were in the car. She started going through this list of things she had to do as excuses as to why she wasn't into the idea. I said, "I demand my rights as a husband" and slammed the dashboard. Then she told me she didn't like it if I did that. I told her she did, but just didn't realize it. We ended up having sex that day. We've ended up having sex when she gave a list of activities on her mind before, so I don't know if the 'rights as a husband' line is especially effective, or if It's just a matter of getting her past that hamster-spinning mode. I may try the husbandly rights line again sometime. I don't want to paint my wife as avoiding sex all the time. We may be above average for frequency. But I think it's a pretty typical female thing for them to avoid sex if they feel stressed out with activities.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Solid advice.

When she says things like "Oh, your hands are so strong !" you know you're half-way there.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:So the Pick up artist technique is to give a girl a massage. So you just come up to a woman on the street or in a club and give her a massage? If it's alter on, it's not really a 'pick up' thing.

I never really did any 'pick up' type manipulative stuff to get girls numbers.

I'm married, but I have made use of the massage. Usually I massage my wife to relieve her of sore muscles. But, unless she's having her period or something like that, I do it in such a way as to try to get her in the mood for sex, of course. And it is one to get her, if she's in a mood where she is resistant to sex, to change and ask me if I want to have sex with her.

But usually, I don't do the massage. I might just tell her we are having sex later to get her mind on the right track. Sometimes she'll get overwhelmed with a list of things in her head and not be interested (hamster activity.) Once, I made a little comment about what I would do with her later when we were in the car. She started going through this list of things she had to do as excuses as to why she wasn't into the idea. I said, "I demand my rights as a husband" and slammed the dashboard. Then she told me she didn't like it if I did that. I told her she did, but just didn't realize it. We ended up having sex that day. We've ended up having sex when she gave a list of activities on her mind before, so I don't know if the 'rights as a husband' line is especially effective, or if It's just a matter of getting her past that hamster-spinning mode. I may try the husbandly rights line again sometime. I don't want to paint my wife as avoiding sex all the time. We may be above average for frequency. But I think it's a pretty typical female thing for them to avoid sex if they feel stressed out with activities.
You misunderstood. It's not done as immediate., but you are chilling in private and had at least one conversation with her online or in person, this is very possible. That's how I smashed most of my lays, especially in the US of Gay.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:Solid advice.

When she says things like "Oh, your hands are so strong !" you know you're half-way there.
..or usually, they haven't stopped you from doing it to them or they say "You're doing it a bit hard" but they
haven't completely eschewed your hands from their body.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Classic.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
Once, I made a little comment about what I would do with her later when we were in the car. She started going through this list of things she had to do as excuses as to why she wasn't into the idea. I said, "I demand my rights as a husband" and slammed the dashboard. Then she told me she didn't like it if I did that. I told her she did, but just didn't realize it. We ended up having sex that day.
:lol:
Not exactly a "smooth operator"
More of a "rough operator"
:)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:A massage counts as game now? Geez.
Obviously, Ghost, you;ve never been married.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote: They always did tell me I was a smart one. :lol:
:lol:

too-shay
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Per my new avatar, that's really the only efficient way to get women into intimacy if they have NOT pounced on you first.
I second this notion, especially in Western Countries like in America. I figured this technique out in the late 90's on my own for the most part. If a chick was kinda into me but wasn't forcing herself upon me or whatever I'd get her back to her place or mine and start the game of massage, especially with oil which makes shit slippery. Then you start taking off your clothes a bit and say you don't want to get stuff too messy, then you start slippin and sliding around the back area there then she starts getting juiced up and all that, starts feeling your hard manhood next to her skin then you start with the whisper if she wants a dick massage and you start slipping and sliding all over her back and you just work your way down and start sliding up her as crack and then before you know it your taking in some sugar walls and your good to go cause once chicks start getting horny and wet they don't want you to stop and you can do whatever to them.

I used to get laid like that all the time back in the day when I had to put a bit more effort and ingenuity into the whole thing.

Women like hard on, dick massages with massage oil. Give it a try sometime, you never have to worry about them getting dry either and if it slips into the other hole, maybe its an added bonus for you...

BTW, what is the girl saying or thinking in the avatar? I can't read the writing cause its too small...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mr S wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Per my new avatar, that's really the only efficient way to get women into intimacy if they have NOT pounced on you first.
I second this notion, especially in Western Countries like in America. I figured this technique out in the late 90's on my own for the most part. If a chick was kinda into me but wasn't forcing herself upon me or whatever I'd get her back to her place or mine and start the game of massage, especially with oil which makes shit slippery. Then you start taking off your clothes a bit and say you don't want to get stuff too messy, then you start slippin and sliding around the back area there then she starts getting juiced up and all that, starts feeling your hard manhood next to her skin then you start with the whisper if she wants a dick massage and you start slipping and sliding all over her back and you just work your way down and start sliding up her as crack and then before you know it your taking in some sugar walls and your good to go cause once chicks start getting horny and wet they don't want you to stop and you can do whatever to them.

I used to get laid like that all the time back in the day when I had to put a bit more effort and ingenuity into the whole thing.

Women like hard on, dick massages with massage oil. Give it a try sometime, you never have to worry about them getting dry either and if it slips into the other hole, maybe its an added bonus for you...

BTW, what is the girl saying or thinking in the avatar? I can't read the writing cause its too small...
It says, "Is That What I Really Want?" (she feels the dick by her outer labia at that point)....it's her inner-conscious speaking outwardly. Thank you for understanding my post. Most of these guys on here don't understand it unfortunately.