Why are mainland Chinese men so filthy and disgusting?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are mainland Chinese men so filthy and disgusting?!

Post by droid »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:How come most Chinese men here are so frigging disgusting?! They make disgusting sounds with their throat when they spit and their voices sound real nasty and barbaric. Yuck! They look really filthy too, like troglodytes, which are people who live in caves and should be locked up in cages and whipped like animals. Lol
You already know that all countries have their pros and cons, there is no "perfect place" as perfection is a moving target. There's a price to pay for going to a developing country for better access to women, versus developed countries where the women don't "need" you as much.

Given a limited stay in China, is your time not better spent chasing "pros" instead of writing about "cons", or asking irrelevant questions on bodily functions like spitting? You're there for the women, not the men -- good job in Zuhai.
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's my dad's wise response to this thread:

"I read your complaints about the disgusting and uncivilized acts of Chinese men. I have never been in China but I saw their disgusting acts in Taiwan and in America around tourists spots often. I saw them even spitted into the beautiful flower gardens. Therefore I try to avoid spots that mainlanders often visiting area. I heard that Canada has to put up signs on streets in simplified Chinese characters to advise not to spit or littering. It is an insult to all Oriental looking people.

Having said that, we need to understand that is their ways of living habits. Probably, they always feel inside their mouths dirty substances that they have to spit out in order to live on. Maybe they have pollution air that enter their bodies so they have to constantly spit out the dirty substance in order to live on. You know China has serious air pollution problems, do you? But, we need to respect their customs and problems. After all, that are their country, if we don't like that, we should leave. No need to fight to create more problems. If you start a fight, many Chinese will gather to fight you to protect their country men. They are very patriotic about that.

As for the bicycle problem, I think you are too nervous about that. You are so afraid that they will run into you. Just relax and walk slowly, they will avoid you if you do not react first. Don't change your course too suddenly. Just the same way like you are driving. No need to pay attention to the bicycles behind you unless you make turn or change your courses.

Anyway, have fun safely. Don't get violence. That is their territory."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My new girlfriend from dongguan read this thread. Here is her response to it. She said I could post it. As you can see, she is intelligent and her English is very good.

"I have read your complaining about Chinese man spit ..I have to tell you the truth that some Chinese women also do that barbaric behavior. Chinese education may come first to be blamed .We don't have official trainning or curriculum about good manners and courtesy during school time

What's more,make 1300000000 people all in order is not that easy.But we can do step by step.you know hierarchy of needs by Maslow?Human mind social behavior and esteem after food shelter and safety satisfied.

So please be tolerant to us.It takes time to change.I do think our next generation will be well done"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

in the states, i saw asian dudes chew food loudly with their mouth open, truly disgusting stuff. i couldn't bear it.
However i actually dont remember seeing that in asia.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A Chinese guy in our Facebook group addressed my questions in this thread. He said:

"Winston Wu, may be I can answer your question about spitting.
Winston, it is this fear of infection, a compulsion.
We all know that phlegms contain unwanted materials.
It is this fear of infection and the desire to keep yourself clean that make them wanting to spit all the time.
I think that is a compulsion that unfortunately many and I mean Chinese men have.
I guess, not everything is great in China and I guess that is one of the thing that is really bad about China.
You are right, Taiwanese are ethnically different from Chinese.
But, Taiwanese are ethnically the same as the Zhuang people in the Guangxi Autonomous Region though.
You can say Taiwanese are ethnically the same as one of the 56 minority groups in China."

ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Winston wrote:A Chinese guy in our Facebook group addressed my questions in this thread. He said:

You are right, Taiwanese are ethnically different from Chinese.
But, Taiwanese are ethnically the same as the Zhuang people in the Guangxi Autonomous Region though.
You can say Taiwanese are ethnically the same as one of the 56 minority groups in China."
This is not true at all. 95% of Taiwanese are Han Chinese, while 2.3% are Austronesian Taiwanese aborigines. To say that the vast majority of Taiwanese originate from the Zhuang people minority group of Guangxi is totally inaccurate and without basis. The Taiwanese and Chinese have the same ethnic origins, but living in different political, social and economic systems has made them different from each other.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Not only Chinese but the other High and mighty "Culture" India is disgusting too....As I have said...this proves...all this Culture talk is mere BS

The higher the culture they say on Lame Stream..The further away you should go...

China and India have like one of the "HIGHEST, OLDEST, BIGGEST CULTURE" on earth...They both combine could easily cover 80% of the culture thingy and yet when you deal with these two "cultures"..You come mostly dissatisfied, empty and cheated :lol:

Thanks to the kike mafia and their control of media...99% of people get deluded by India and China with all their FAKE culture..lacking decency on basic things...We Indians are way more filthy, lying, disgusting than even Chinese.

-----------------------------------

In my understanding and research..The highest, oldest culture on earth is WHITE CULTURE....this may come as a shock to many and it sounds ridiculous as we are conditioned to believe...west has no culture.....However, if you see, everyone wants to end up in white culture or behave and act like one...NO not the manipulated Culture of the west by elite....The basic decency, honesty etc in dealing with people are more present in the west than in so called high and mighty culture..

In my experience..even Philippines has a higher "Culture" than India....and the Chinese oligarchs are the ones ruining Philippines now a days
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look at what they have to fu ck, why bother.
Time to Hide!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Zhuang ethnic people are genetically distinct from Taiwanese aborigines. Pre-Japanese colonial immigration from China to Taiwan was mostly Hokkien from Fujian and Hakka, both are considered ethnically Han.

The earliest written records/history in China dates back about 3,200 years. Earlier (claimed) dynasties and rulers that dates back 5,000 years are mostly mythological and legendary, though "writing" existed in China as early as 7,000-8,600 years ago (Jiahu symbols). Regardless, it's important to note that the CCP/PRC did not build the Great Wall, invent lacquer, tooth brush, dental amalgam, inoculation, or the toilet paper. Long-dead people from previous dynasties did.

What the CCP did accomplish, is raising China's literacy rate from 20% in 1950 to over 90% in 2000. Obviously Mao would prefer the people to be able to read his little Red Book. China is historically a farmer society where only the well to do could afford education, while the masses remained uneducated peasants.

As a developing country, China is backward and thus men from developed countries, such as Taiwan, enjoy higher SMV (sexual market value). This is evident from the number of Mainland spouses marrying to Taiwan. However, the gap is rapidly closing in the more developed coastal areas. Recently there have been more cases of Taiwanese women marrying Mainland Chinese men, I personally know a few.

For Taiwanese men to look down on Mainlanders today is short sighted. If they don't work harder to improve Taiwan's socio-economic status, some day they will find Mainland Chinese men coming to Taiwan for spouses.