American women want other women to stay single and unmarried

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

American women want other women to stay single and unmarried

Post by BlueEverglades »

Whenever I have expressed my desire to have a male companion I get such a shitty attitude from other women about I should be an independent, single woman and that marriage it's a piece of shit. The last one to tell me almost eat me up with rage like it was a sin to have a boyfriend. I guess the ideal nowadays is to depart from your family at 18 and avoid making a new family of your own until you are like 40 when all your energy is gone and you have screwed lots of guys..i'm sorry but this sounds unhealthy and idiotic to me and it makes me cringe inside. I have never been in a relationship and have been alone up to 27 years old, why the hell would I want to keep on being alone just to prove a point? What is so damn great about coming home alone every single day?

It doesn't matter the harm is already done... I suffer very low attraction and sexual desire due to some thyroid, metabolic and hormones problems (which later I found out to be genetic) but when I came to the U.S my libido was way higher and I had more crushes but during assimilation I was bombarded with the negative side of feminism and it's hard to let someone in now. I feel there's psychological warfare and division to keep us apart and fighting and just simply pointing the finger at all american women and/or men isn't going to help the situation.

Even at the gynecologist my hormonal and low attraction problem wasn't addressed or treated as if it was of no consequence. I'm angry when I notice men and women don't even look at each other anymore and are downright nasty of attitude when meeting up.

Hispanic circles are more relaxed and all my hispanic friends are paired up, married and never alone and they love it.

What should I do when I hear this "gotta be alone all the time,men suck" talk comes around?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women want other women to stay single and unmar

Post by Adama »

It's sad but you can't even open up to anyone anymore. You always have to be prepared. If you reveal your hopes, desires, dreams and plans with others, the chances are they are going to get upset with you and try to ridicule you and your dreams. Most people are absolutely miserable. Subconsciously those miserable people do not want to see other people live happily. They don't even want the thought of happiness to enter their minds. And they take it personally.

You kind of just have to go along and say as little as possible. Just hello, how are you, good bye. Anything else you say can and will be used against you later.

You're better off keeping your opinions to yourself. Any time you express your plan for the future, you are really expressing your beliefs, which are different from others. Immature people respond to challenges to their belief system with emotion. They become defensive and then go on the attack.

Now if it is a like-minded individual, that's great. But also keep in mind that just because you agree on one or two topics, it doesnt mean that person will agree with anyone else you like. It is very likely that you will be limited to the one or two topics you happen to agree on.

Also keep another thing in mind. They will attempt to give you advice, but broken people give broken advice. Especially if they are volunteering without you asking for their advice.

I hope you find this helpful and relevant.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

BlueEverglades wrote:Whenever I have expressed my desire to have a male companion I get such a shitty attitude from other women about I should be an independent, single woman and that marriage it's a piece of shit. The last one to tell me almost eat me up with rage like it was a sin to have a boyfriend. I guess the ideal nowadays is to depart from your family at 18 and avoid making a new family of your own until you are like 40 when all your energy is gone and you have screwed lots of guys..i'm sorry but this sounds unhealthy and idiotic to me and it makes me cringe inside. I have never been in a relationship and have been alone up to 27 years old, why the hell would I want to keep on being alone just to prove a point? What is so damn great about coming home alone every single day?

It doesn't matter the harm is already done... I suffer very low attraction and sexual desire due to some thyroid, metabolic and hormones problems (which later I found out to be genetic) but when I came to the U.S my libido was way higher and I had more crushes but during assimilation I was bombarded with the negative side of feminism and it's hard to let someone in now. I feel there's psychological warfare and division to keep us apart and fighting and just simply pointing the finger at all american women and/or men isn't going to help the situation.

Even at the gynecologist my hormonal and low attraction problem wasn't addressed or treated as if it was of no consequence. I'm angry when I notice men and women don't even look at each other anymore and are downright nasty of attitude when meeting up.

Hispanic circles are more relaxed and all my hispanic friends are paired up, married and never alone and they love it.

What should I do when I hear this "gotta be alone all the time,men suck" talk comes around?
They've allready legalized gay marriage in America. One of these days, American women will successfully push for a full criminalization of straight (man-woman) marriage. On that very day, it will become a felony, straight from Washington, DC, for men to have any type of interaction with women. Not long after, American women may even successfully get laws passed that prohibit men and women from living in the same regions of the country (Sunbelt, corn belt, frost belt, etc), and may even get military zones set up to separate men's regions from women's regions, loaded with land mines, electric fences, soldiers armed with M-16s, no-fly-zones, F-16 fighter jets, signs that say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized," and radio warnings of "Divert, or you will be shot down!" aired to aircraft that fly over or near the military zones.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AW Warning wrote:They've allready legalized gay marriage in America. One of these days, American women will successfully push for a full criminalization of straight (man-woman) marriage. On that very day, it will become a felony, straight from Washington, DC, for men to have any type of interaction with women.

Not long after, American women may even successfully get laws passed that prohibit men and women from living in the same regions of the country (Sunbelt, corn belt, frost belt, etc), and may even get military zones set up to separate men's regions from women's regions, loaded with land mines, electric fences, soldiers armed with M-16s, no-fly-zones, F-16 fighter jets, signs that say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized," and radio warnings of "Divert, or you will be shot down!" aired to aircraft that fly over or near the military zones.
Holy Jesus, that is some scary stuff you wrote but it may come to pass someday. We may actually see a day where interactions between men and women are made illegal by the government. Marriage between men and women may someday become illegal.

The country may someday be divided so men live in one part of the country and women live in another part of the country. You will no longer have coed schools, only all boys schools and all girl schools. This would make for a great movie, it could be called, "How Feminists would like America to look like."

This sounds like something feminists may someday want to put into place, if they have the right person in the white house to do this (Hillary Clinton). :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
AW Warning wrote:They've allready legalized gay marriage in America. One of these days, American women will successfully push for a full criminalization of straight (man-woman) marriage. On that very day, it will become a felony, straight from Washington, DC, for men to have any type of interaction with women.

Not long after, American women may even successfully get laws passed that prohibit men and women from living in the same regions of the country (Sunbelt, corn belt, frost belt, etc), and may even get military zones set up to separate men's regions from women's regions, loaded with land mines, electric fences, soldiers armed with M-16s, no-fly-zones, F-16 fighter jets, signs that say "Use of Deadly Force Authorized," and radio warnings of "Divert, or you will be shot down!" aired to aircraft that fly over or near the military zones.
Holy Jesus, that is some scary stuff you wrote but it may come to pass someday. We may actually see a day where interactions between men and women are made illegal by the government. Marriage between men and women may someday become illegal.

The country may someday be divided so men live in one part of the country and women live in another part of the country. You will no longer have coed schools, only all boys schools and all girl schools. This would make for a great movie, it could be called, "How Feminists would like America to look like."

This sounds like something feminists may someday want to put into place, if they have the right person in the white house to do this (Hillary Clinton). :shock:

That can not possibly happen unless something very catastrophic happens first, like say the end of the world. The labor of men is still required for such a police state, and besides that, most women still have heterosexual needs.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

Adama wrote:It's sad but you can't even open up to anyone anymore. You always have to be prepared. If you reveal your hopes, desires, dreams and plans with others, the chances are they are going to get upset with you and try to ridicule you and your dreams. Most people are absolutely miserable. Subconsciously those miserable people do not want to see other people live happily. They don't even want the thought of happiness to enter their minds. And they take it personally.

You kind of just have to go along and say as little as possible. Just hello, how are you, good bye. Anything else you say can and will be used against you later.

You're better off keeping your opinions to yourself. Any time you express your plan for the future, you are really expressing your beliefs, which are different from others. Immature people respond to challenges to their belief system with emotion. They become defensive and then go on the attack.

Now if it is a like-minded individual, that's great. But also keep in mind that just because you agree on one or two topics, it doesnt mean that person will agree with anyone else you like. It is very likely that you will be limited to the one or two topics you happen to agree on.

Also keep another thing in mind. They will attempt to give you advice, but broken people give broken advice. Especially if they are volunteering without you asking for their advice.

I hope you find this helpful and relevant.
If you are really encouraging antisocial (hi and goodbye ) kind of relationships... you are partially responsible for all this stuff you guys complain in this whole forum 24/7 Why are you here if you agree with such system? How would you make any friends if you don't open up a bit?

This so called advanced societies hate everything that is natural. Native people from all around the world would not allow anyone to stay single in their whole young and reproductive years.

And yes now I make sure not to talk about my "womanly needs" with absolutely no one..that way nobody knows im available and will keep me single for more years to come.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

BlueEverglades wrote:This so called advanced societies hate everything that is natural. Native people from all around the world would not allow anyone to stay single in their whole young and reproductive years.
+1

This is so f***ing spot-on. Exactly how I feel. The more "advanced" a society becomes, the more it moves away from nature and people's natural needs and desires. Everything human is sacrificed for the "greater good" of "advancement" and "civilizations". Big words, big ideals. Lots of blabla and lots of miserable, lonely people. Really makes you want to flip off society and go off the grid.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:Whenever I have expressed my desire to have a male companion I get such a shitty attitude from other women about I should be an independent, single woman and that marriage it's a piece of shit. The last one to tell me almost eat me up with rage like it was a sin to have a boyfriend.

I guess the ideal nowadays is to depart from your family at 18 and avoid making a new family of your own until you are like 40 when all your energy is gone and you have screwed lots of guys..i'm sorry but this sounds unhealthy and idiotic to me and it makes me cringe inside. I have never been in a relationship and have been alone up to 27 years old, why the hell would I want to keep on being alone just to prove a point? What is so damn great about coming home alone every single day?

Welcome to the United States BlueEverglades, where being alone and having no friends or social life is considered normal. :D

Marriage rates are at an all time low and so are birth rates. Don't you love living in a country where people don't talk to their neighbors and don't like socializing with other people? :lol:

Welcome to the United Lonely States of America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
BlueEverglades wrote:This so called advanced societies hate everything that is natural. Native people from all around the world would not allow anyone to stay single in their whole young and reproductive years.
+1

This is so f***ing spot-on. Exactly how I feel. The more "advanced" a society becomes, the more it moves away from nature and people's natural needs and desires. Everything human is sacrificed for the "greater good" of "advancement" and "civilizations". Big words, big ideals. Lots of blabla and lots of miserable, lonely people. Really makes you want to flip off society and go off the grid.
Marcos is expanding here on what Blue briefly stated, Hispanics all get paired up. They DO have divorce in Mexico, but few people stay alone. No doubt the less advanced societies are even better in that regard.

Blue, Adama's advice was spot on. Not as a solution, but as a away of coping. You need to learn to guard yourself, and avoid people who want to neg you out.

And whether you are fat, or whatever, the same advice I give to any female, any age: envision what type of man would consider you a CATCH, and CHERISH you. Then dress up, get out and figure out a way to get that kind of man.

An older man?
A shy guy who needs some love?
A married guy who for whatever reason needs another (steady) woman?

Ask yourself who will go gaga over you, who would be thrilled and proud to have you. Whatever age, race, condition. Then get dolled up and go make it happen.

;)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This is a big problem. Reading this, I realize just how degraded I've become, and how many negative ideals I've absorbed just living here over the years. You're right, it is complete crap. This post really woke me up again. All this negative brain conditioning is damaging, and extremely, extremely prevalent.

I've even forgotten how to think like this, that I should get married and find a good woman to stay with. Just to think that this is normal, but how they can somehow condition us to not think this way, is incredible. I'm slowly getting it back, by talking with a good Christian friend of mine, who has had tremendous patience with me, in "rehabbing" me and talking with me. I had all of these natural reactions everyone is talking about. Of course, they were when I seemed much younger...and definitely none existed in me when I got out of all 5 years of my liberal arts school "indoctrination". I went there I don't know why. I think it was among the biggest mistakes of my life. I was at the time, angry. I was mixed up and having issues from the society already; I had already been co opted by the psychiatric industry and my mind was being raped. My father had just died and I felt free for once in my life. I knew nothing about what I was about to get into - how it would change me. I just felt like doing "nothing" and being free, having fun - but this is not what liberalism is all about like they try and say it is. It was, infact, I found very repressive (Ironic I found) but you could never say this... (more repressive), and only certain forms of prescribed liberalism "were allowed", which I being naive; thought was strange. I was going in expecting to find open minds, and what I found was Marxist programming straight from hell.
I want to get back to purity, back to what my life, just like everyone else - is owed. A happy family, a life....a well-being and normal human relations. This was taken from me, when I was young. I want it back, now.
I'm starting to shape and change myself and I can feel myself changing back.
Thanks to posts like this, and the brave and courageous people having the courage to have a voice, and speak up for what's right and how we all feel inside.

When I felt this, these things you are talking about. I never spoke up - I was afraid to. No one wants to sound ...'going against the grain', because we are guilted into going with how society wants us to. Even if it's destructive - and it most certainly is.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
+1

Marcos is expanding here on what Blue briefly stated, Hispanics all get paired up. They DO have divorce in Mexico, but few people stay alone. No doubt the less advanced societies are even better in that regard.

Blue, Adama's advice was spot on. Not as a solution, but as a away of coping. You need to learn to guard yourself, and avoid people who want to neg you out.

And whether you are fat, or whatever, the same advice I give to any female, any age: envision what type of man would consider you a CATCH, and CHERISH you. Then dress up, get out and figure out a way to get that kind of man.

An older man?
A shy guy who needs some love?
A married guy who for whatever reason needs another (steady) woman?

Ask yourself who will go gaga over you, who would be thrilled and proud to have you. Whatever age, race, condition. Then get dolled up and go make it happen.

;)

Yup. The thing she hasn't accepted is that really no one cares about anyone else's problems. Not hers, not mine. But when they hear them, they will use them against you. Just as they will love to crush your hopes, desires and dreams. Better to keep it to yourself, unless you have a real life brother or sister who completely agrees with you on it. Otherwise they will use the parts they disagree with you on as a reason to secretly despise you, although it is merely a difference of opinion. People really are quite pathetic when it comes down to it.

So yeah, she can keep on opening up to people and inviting them to crush her. Or she can learn the social tact necessary and just keep her deep thoughts and feelings to herself. Because no one, and I do mean absolutely no one cares. They aren't interested in caring either. it isn't personal. Just they are too wrapped up in their petty egos to even consider other people as true human beings.

Now if I am wrong, then why is it that she is complaining in the first place? If I was part of the problem, I would recommend to keep on, so that more people could keep on doing what they are already doing. But since she is complaining, we know that she isn't happy with what is currently going on.

As far as the solution, you can talk about health problems, because those are okay to talk about. Lots of people will share those same problems. As far as social problems, deep desires of the heart, lifelong goals, then absolutely not, unless for that individual goal the other person has that same exact goal or a very similar one.

People are very superficial. You are almost forbidden from trying to get to know them deeply, and if you dare to try to really get deep, they will hurt you, because that will challenge some deep seated beliefs which they have, and people react with anger and emotion when their beliefs are challenged.

You've got to find some other way to figure out your problem. Try prayer. God can help more than advice from a person who is in the same situation. Yes, don't seek advice from the wrong sources. You think those women who can't keep or hold a man are going to be able to advise you on how to get or keep a man? Find some women who are successful with love. Maybe you can ask them.

Also keep in mind that there are some people in life who are just dogs, pigs and otherwise beasts. These are the people who don't want any goodness in life. When you try to do good for them or say something nice to them, they will react like a rabid animal would, and attack you. Beware of dogs. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs. Neither cast ye your pearls before swine. Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again, and rend you. Don't give good things to dogs, otherwise once they are through tearing apart the good gift you brought, they'll then turn around and tear you apart.

Tell me, is this not exactly what is happening with the OP?

But I should refrain from helping people. Some people will need to crash on their own. You see she was upset that everyone was attacking her. After my polite response, what is it she did when she wrote back to me? Probably not so dissimilar from what people do to her. Yet that happening to her didn't impart enough wisdom to her that she wouldn't do that to others.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American women want other women to stay single and unmarried

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
July 6th, 2015, 6:29 pm
Whenever I have expressed my desire to have a male companion I get such a shitty attitude from other women about I should be an independent, single woman and that marriage it's a piece of shit. The last one to tell me almost eat me up with rage like it was a sin to have a boyfriend. I guess the ideal nowadays is to depart from your family at 18 and avoid making a new family of your own until you are like 40 when all your energy is gone and you have screwed lots of guys..i'm sorry but this sounds unhealthy and idiotic to me and it makes me cringe inside. I have never been in a relationship and have been alone up to 27 years old, why the hell would I want to keep on being alone just to prove a point? What is so damn great about coming home alone every single day?

In the US, women are not supposed to even think about getting married until they are in their 30's. This is after they have slept around and have had their fun. No wonder why guys are avoiding marriage in the US, they don't want to marry a woman who has slept with dozens of men. This explains why the marriage rates in America are at the lowest levels since 1860, which is 162 years! :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:

I'm angry when I notice men and women don't even look at each other anymore and are downright nasty of attitude when meeting up.

It's very rare for a 27 year old woman in the United States to have never had a boyfriend, although it does seem to be more common as time goes by as more and more men are going MGTOW and are having nothing to do with women.

Welcome to life in modern day America BlueEverglades! Maybe the best decision for you is to move back to a Latin American country. I know you said you moved to the US from Cuba when you were 15. Your right, Hispanic people are more friendly and relaxed. That's one of the reasons why I like Latin women so much.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

jamesbond wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 10:06 pm
BlueEverglades wrote:

I'm angry when I notice men and women don't even look at each other anymore and are downright nasty of attitude when meeting up.

It's very rare for a 27 year old woman in the United States to have never had a boyfriend, although it does seem to be more common as time goes by as more and more men are going MGTOW and are having nothing to do with women.

Welcome to life in modern day America BlueEverglades! Maybe the best decision for you is to move back to a Latin American country. I know you said you moved to the US from Cuba when you were 15. Your right, Hispanic people are more friendly and relaxed. That's one of the reasons why I like Latin women so much.
lol generalizing again with the they are all nice and easy going people with no flaws XD. They aren't ALL friendly and relaxed. I've met plenty of shitty ass Latino people with attitudes, Some of them are very similar to black people in every sense of the way as well. Latino women tend to have the same attitudes as black women do especially the ones that live in places like California (which is where I'm from) and I know this from experience talking to hispanic women that they can be just as bitchy, uppity, and mean spirit as any other woman or person living here. That's part of the reason why both black and Hispanic males often act ten times more masculine than they have to because of the women.

Try going into a Hispanic ghetto then come back and talk to me about "relaxed and friendly." I know this from experience, and my mother could never get along with Hispanic women because they love to talk shit on the job in their own language especially when a group of them get together they really start doing it. My aunt has had the same negative experiences with them when she worked in housekeeping. Friendly and laid back my ass :lol: I've even met some that still call black people niggers, but that's fine we still call them mfers spics right back.