Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Americans love Donald Trump?

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Turn off your TV. Do not support Trump.
Come on. At least we all would prefer donald trump to be president than hillary clinton. At least trump is masculine, honest and successful. And he cant be bought either since hes financially well off.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:Many perceive him as saying what he really thinks, which distinguishes him from 99.5 percent of the rest of the politicians out there. And he's stumbled onto two or three powerful populist issues that the corporate media try to hide -- the shipment of jobs overseas; the Latinization of America; and now, perhaps, the purchase of public policy by plutocrats.

He's a buffoon, but an unapologetic one. People like that, the brashness and combativeness.
Whats wrong with outsourcing? And why would the media cover it up? Has anyone else talked about it since lou dobbs of CNN?

Doesnt more unemployment make americans more humble? Doesnt it free them from corporate wage slavery? Doesnt it give humble overseas workers more employment?

If i was a corporation, i would outsource too. Why would i want to hire americans with an entitlement attitude and have to pay them high wages and benefits? And why would i want to deal with anal retentive, super restrictive US business laws?

I guess even corporations can be happier abroad too. Lol. But dont corporations run america though?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Many perceive him as saying what he really thinks, which distinguishes him from 99.5 percent of the rest of the politicians out there. And he's stumbled onto two or three powerful populist issues that the corporate media try to hide -- the shipment of jobs overseas; the Latinization of America; and now, perhaps, the purchase of public policy by plutocrats.

He's a buffoon, but an unapologetic one. People like that, the brashness and combativeness.
Whats wrong with outsourcing? And why would the media cover it up? Has anyone else talked about it since lou dobbs of CNN?

Doesnt more unemployment make americans more humble? Doesnt it free them from corporate wage slavery? Doesnt it give humble overseas workers more employment?

If i was a corporation, i would outsource too. Why would i want to hire americans with an entitlement attitude and have to pay them high wages and benefits? And why would i want to deal with anal retentive, super restrictive US business laws?

I guess even corporations can be happier abroad too. Lol. But dont corporations run america though?
More unemployment didn't make Americans more humble.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Vladimir Putin said Donald Trump is "Bright and Talented". If you are on the fence about Trump, Putin's opinion of him oughta tell you all that you need to know. He is bad news.... It's no secret that Putin hates America and you should be weary of any candidate he supports. Putin would love to see Trump win because it would send America into a tailspin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you guys hear what donald trump said about mexican immigrants? He said that mexico sends americas its lowest quality immigrants who are low lifes and criminals. Lol. That offended many mexicans. Is that true? Lol. I love how politically incorrect he is.

Check out what my friend thinks of donald trump and why he supports israel:

"I don't think any politician can be anti Israel in the states nowadays and win a major election so someone like trump has to at least portray he supports them, it doesn't mean he wouldn't do things behind their back once he's on though. Trump is a businessman he needs to play both sides to win. Trump is the closest thing to a nationalist candidate America can get. He is the real deal but the powers that be will probably do something to prevent him from winning the presidency whether it's by rigging the vote or even killing him, we'll wait and see. I think they want Clinton to win, but I'd be surprised if she makes it through four years I sense she is sick and has mental issues."

Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

GoingAwol wrote:Vladimir Putin said Donald Trump is "Bright and Talented". If you are on the fence about Trump, Putin's opinion of him oughta tell you all that you need to know. He is bad news.... It's no secret that Putin hates America and you should be weary of any candidate he supports. Putin would love to see Trump win because it would send America into a tailspin.
Why the knee-jerk Russia hate? What have they ever done to us that we didn't frankly deserve anyways?
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Both Donald Trump and Winston are politically incorrect and agree on a lot of things. I think Trump should make Winston his running mate! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:Why would i want to hire americans with an entitlement attitude and have to pay them high wages and benefits? And why would i want to deal with anal retentive, super restrictive US business laws?
Because if everyone takes your attitude of only being out for yourself, then your country will go down the tubes. Now maybe if you only care about yourself then you don't care about others including an entire country, and I understand that. But public policy needs to be about what is good for the majority of people, not just for you. Public policy and laws aren't and shouldn't be the same as your personal feelings.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Winston wrote:Does donald trump support feminism and gay rights? Whats his view on all that? And why is he pro israel? Is it because hes connected to zionism or because he needs their approval?

He sounds honest and real and passionate. Not fake and hollow like Obama, who just reads from a script and has no heart or soul or integrity.
I'm not sure, Trump doesn't really talk about that hot button/culture war stuff so whatever he believes is irrelevant.

Personally, I've always found Trump to be a little disingenuous, a billionaire man who toys with the idea of running for president every 4 years. He's flipped between identifying as a "Republican" or "Democrat" 3-4 times in his life, he identified as "Democrat" when GWB was President. Sometimes I get a suspicion that he's a troll just trying to mess up the Republican party's chances of winning back the Presidency. He's loud and obnoxious, he makes blunt statements that play off of people's emotions. His comment about Mexican illegals was sweeping and harsh, I don't know why he couldn't have worded that with more specificity so as not to paint all Mexicans with the same brush. Everyone knows that if the GOP is going to continue to win at least 50% of future elections, including Presidential elections, building up support amongst conservative Hispanics is essential. I agree with a lot of Trumps' ideas, but does he have the qualifications and the skill to be President? Would Congress be able to work with Trump? Can we feel safe knowing that he's CinC of our military??
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Mr Natural wrote: Because if everyone takes your attitude of only being out for yourself, then your country will go down the tubes. Now maybe if you only care about yourself then you don't care about others including an entire country, and I understand that. But public policy needs to be about what is good for the majority of people, not just for you. Public policy and laws aren't and shouldn't be the same as your personal feelings.
It shouldn't be surprising that anyone who would abandon his own child, after having pressured his girlfriend into having one, and then write about why being a father is a drag ("I don't derive that much joy from children, not enough to want to give up and sacrifice my life, time, freedom and peace of mind"), would think it's OK to screw your own country's economy.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Gadfly wrote:It shouldn't be surprising that anyone who would abandon his own child, after having pressured his girlfriend into having one, and then write about why being a father is a drag ("I don't derive that much joy from children, not enough to want to give up and sacrifice my life, time, freedom and peace of mind"), would think it's OK to screw your own country's economy.
I assume you are referring to Winston about all of this, I don't know anything about his situation or how much of that is accurate and I'm sure he can defend himself. But I do understand why people think along the lines of what is best for themselves. It's just human nature and really, if you don't take care of yourself first and foremost then who will? My reply about this was just to point out that laws and public policy should be about the overall good rather than what is best for individuals.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I'd rather have Donald Trump because if Hillary Clinton becomes president in 2017, the U.S. will be very feminist.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Slick wrote:I'd rather have Donald Trump because if Hillary Clinton becomes president in 2017, the U.S. will be very feminist.
I can see the US trying to become like Toronto if Hillary is president next year. Shit like this will happen for example.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote: I can see the US trying to become like Toronto if Hillary is president next year. Shit like this will happen for example.
No good parties there, everyone's a weirdo. The anglo world is dissolving into madness unfortunately. I wonder how far this will go.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?