Mexican man tells me dating scene in Mexico is like the U.S.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Mexican man tells me dating scene in Mexico is like the U.S.

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last night I was talking with one of my male friends in Ciudad Juarez about the dating scene in Mexico and the U.S. and he told me that in Mexico, the dating scene is exactly like it is in America :( . He told me that in Mexico the dating scene favors women because the hot women get hit on all the time. He mentioned that he himself was on a dry spell that lasted more than a year before he started dating his current girlfriend. Other things he told me was that Nicia (the woman who owns the hostel in CJ) has exactly the same high standards that American women have - only going for really hot guys with a lot of money and a LONG list of demands. Her sister I heard had one boyfriend after the other and was never single - typical pattern of American women. And I was told that feminism was stronger in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla, and Mexico City than it is in Juarez. How can central Mexico be more Americanized than the border towns? From what people here in HA have said, the deeper one goes into Mexico, the even less American influence there is. I can see why it's harder to date in border towns than when you go further south. And I even read on the Roosh V forum that Ciudad Juarez has the sluttiest girls in Mexico.

For those of you who are immigrants from Mexico, have any of you been totally shut out of the dating scene and going on multi-year dry spells both in Mexico AND the U.S.?
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Mexican man tells me dating scene in Mexico is like the

Post by BlackKnight »

God you're soo stupid. It isn't culture you fool, it's evolutionary psychology.

Educate yourself you clown

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4254 ... -s-biology
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Last night I was talking with one of my male friends in Ciudad Juarez about the dating scene in Mexico and the U.S. and he told me that in Mexico, the dating scene is exactly like it is in America :( . He told me that in Mexico the dating scene favors women because the hot women get hit on all the time. He mentioned that he himself was on a dry spell that lasted more than a year before he started dating his current girlfriend. Other things he told me was that Nicia (the woman who owns the hostel in CJ) has exactly the same high standards that American women have - only going for really hot guys with a lot of money and a LONG list of demands. Her sister I heard had one boyfriend after the other and was never single - typical pattern of American women. And I was told that feminism was stronger in Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla, and Mexico City than it is in Juarez. How can central Mexico be more Americanized than the border towns? From what people here in HA have said, the deeper one goes into Mexico, the even less American influence there is. I can see why it's harder to date in border towns than when you go further south. And I even read on the Roosh V forum that Ciudad Juarez has the sluttiest girls in Mexico.

For those of you who are immigrants from Mexico, have any of you been totally shut out of the dating scene and going on multi-year dry spells both in Mexico AND the U.S.?
The dating scene is very likely like that everywhere between 30 degrees West Longitude and the International Date Line.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

BlackKnight wrote:God you're soo stupid. It isn't culture you fool, it's evolutionary psychology.

Educate yourself you clown

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4254 ... -s-biology
Be nice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:The hottest women get hit on the most everywhere. That's just how it is. That doesn't mean feminism. That means men prefer hotter women.

I doubt the dating scene is really worse than the U.S. That would be quite impressive. What else did he say about why he thinks it's the same as the U.S.?
Another way obesity really hurts the world! Like, when are women going to get it? When a woman becomes overweight/obese, she will naturally forfeit the company of guys that are attracted to her, as well as the possibility of getting a man.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:The hottest women get hit on the most everywhere. That's just how it is. That doesn't mean feminism. That means men prefer hotter women.

I doubt the dating scene is really worse than the U.S. That would be quite impressive. What else did he say about why he thinks it's the same as the U.S.?
He did mention about meeting people on the streets being a taboo and that it should come "naturally" (e.g. through mutual friends). He also said it was creepy to tell a girl she's beautiful/pretty unless you know her already. Is there really a shortage of hot girls in every country in the world? Is there also a shortage of the hottest guys all over the world? As far as obesity in Mexico, there are more overweight/obese people in the border towns than when you go deep into the country. I was told that Guadalajara has plenty of 6s and 7s who are worth dating material.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

traveller wrote: Another way obesity really hurts the world! Like, when are women going to get it? When a woman becomes overweight/obese, she will naturally forfeit the company of guys that are attracted to her, as well as the possibility of getting a man.
That type of thinking is too rational for women.

Women get fat because -- absent strong, righteous men telling them to shape up or else -- they're stupid and have poor self-control.

You're expecting far more from women than they're capable of. Women are going to "get it" when the males in America start acting like men, and give women a choice to either slim down, or get kicked to the curb.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

AW Warning wrote:The dating scene is very likely like that everywhere between 30 degrees West Longitude and the International Date Line.
Which countries in Latin America have you gone to? I'm hearing from other HAers that in Latin America (including Mexico), the dating scene is NOWHERE near like it is in the US. Even though Mexico is next door, its dating scene is still a man's market, especially if you avoid the resort areas and the border towns. Those places get a lot of foreigners, and the locals don't take foreigners very seriously. Cancun I was told was no different than any American city. So the dating scene in Mexico should be like night and day from the U.S. if you go further south in places like Durango, Guadalajara, Culiacan, Veracruz, Michoacán. I'm also considering going to Colombia and the Dominican Republic.

Countries where the dating scene is MOST like that of the U.S. would be Western Europe (especially the UK), Australia, and Northeast Asia (Taiwan in particular).
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Gadfly wrote:
traveller wrote: Another way obesity really hurts the world! Like, when are women going to get it? When a woman becomes overweight/obese, she will naturally forfeit the company of guys that are attracted to her, as well as the possibility of getting a man.

Women get fat because -- absent strong, righteous men telling them to shape up or else -- they're stupid and have poor self-control.

You're expecting far more from women than they're capable of. Women are going to "get it" when the males in America start acting like men, and give women a choice to either slim down, or get kicked to the curb.
Sloth + Gluttony = Obesity.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

traveller wrote:
Gadfly wrote:

Sloth + Gluttony = Obesity.
Which doesn't excuse the men from shirking their duties as men, and demanding that their women clean up their act, and start getting pretty for their men.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mexican man tells me dating scene in Mexico is like the U.S.

Post by Winston »

I don't think this is true. I talked to my friend Jonathan from LA who is Hispanic American and he says the dating scene in Mexico is MUCH BETTER than the US. Sure it may not be easy to date hot girls, but if you just want a cute 6 then it's easier to get than in the US. Anyone with experience wanna comment?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mexican man tells me dating scene in Mexico is like the U.S.

Post by yick »

It's easy to meet women in Mexico, the culture is a friendly one, it is OK to greet strangers and talk to them, need to know Spanish to get the most out of it. The women come in all hues and shades.