Is anyone else being criticized for marrying a foreign girl

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jacktran536
Freshman Poster

Is anyone else being criticized for marrying a foreign girl

Post by jacktran536 »

So I am marrying a vietnamese girl who I have been introduced to by family and I have been literally criticized and harassed and tormented by people for it. Many of my friends who are americans criticize me and call me a loser that no girl wants and says that I have slumpt to a new low by getting my family to introduce and set me up with someone. One of my friends who lives in el paso texas thinks that the girl is using me to get a greencard and says that she is going to leave me when she gets her greencard and U.S citizenship. They all call me a loser and they make fun of me. I am 25 and I don't want to be alone forever so I was willing to get my family to help me. I am vietnamese myself and it is normal for our parents to help us if we couldn't find anyone by this age. I have been rejected constantly in america and one vietnamese american girl named nina actually damaged me by leading me on and not telling me that she was not interested in me. She played all sorts of games with me like not picking up when I call when she told me to call her. She was the last straw and after that I got my family to help. Is there anyone else being criticized for being with an foreign girl ?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Is anyone else being criticized for marrying a foreign g

Post by OutWest »

jacktran536 wrote:So I am marrying a vietnamese girl who I have been introduced to by family and I have been literally criticized and harassed and tormented by people for it. Many of my friends who are americans criticize me and call me a loser that no girl wants and says that I have slumpt to a new low by getting my family to introduce and set me up with someone. One of my friends who lives in el paso texas thinks that the girl is using me to get a greencard and says that she is going to leave me when she gets her greencard and U.S citizenship. They all call me a loser and they make fun of me. I am 25 and I don't want to be alone forever so I was willing to get my family to help me. I am vietnamese myself and it is normal for our parents to help us if we couldn't find anyone by this age. I have been rejected constantly in america and one vietnamese american girl named nina actually damaged me by leading me on and not telling me that she was not interested in me. She played all sorts of games with me like not picking up when I call when she told me to call her. She was the last straw and after that I got my family to help. Is there anyone else being criticized for being with an foreign girl ?
The reaction u are getting should pretty well confirm that you are making the right decision to go offshore. BTW, US government stats confirm that men marrying a foreign bride are less likely to get divorced. Tell them to kiss your a$$ and eat their heart out....

When I was in Oregon with my pretty, much younger bride...some hags were giving us the snake eye in a restaurant. My wife went for the sailor kissing the girl style on the way out...right near their table....

Have fun with it...success is the best revenge.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jacktran536 wrote:So I am marrying a vietnamese girl who I have been introduced to by family and I have been literally criticized and harassed and tormented by people for it. Many of my friends who are americans criticize me and call me a loser that no girl wants and says that I have slumpt to a new low by getting my family to introduce and set me up with someone. One of my friends who lives in el paso texas thinks that the girl is using me to get a greencard and says that she is going to leave me when she gets her greencard and U.S citizenship. They all call me a loser and they make fun of me. I am 25 and I don't want to be alone forever so I was willing to get my family to help me. I am vietnamese myself and it is normal for our parents to help us if we couldn't find anyone by this age. I have been rejected constantly in america and one vietnamese american girl named nina actually damaged me by leading me on and not telling me that she was not interested in me. She played all sorts of games with me like not picking up when I call when she told me to call her. She was the last straw and after that I got my family to help. Is there anyone else being criticized for being with an foreign girl ?

Some of this is just simple minded people talking out loud without a filter. They should know better than to speak this way, but because this is the way the culture regards foreign brides, they choose not to think for themselves. They just think what everyone else thinks, because everyone else thinks it. If so many people think the same way, surely it is correct. Therefore they're right and you're wrong.

If this is all they talk about then they probably aren't really your friends.

But I would say give it a year or so for it to catch on. If after a year they are still talking about you and your wife in those terms, then I might consider changing the nature of the relationship I had with those friends.

Every woman on this planet is a perfectly valid option for any living man, as long as she is willing and she is not already taken. A woman from Vietnam is no less of a person than a woman from the States. But somehow people think Americans are more precious.

If you really wanted to, maybe you could ask them about their view of homosexuality. If you or someone close to them were a homosexual, would they say anti homosexual things to you or them? Probably not, because once again, people just believe what the culture instructs them. Culture tells them that two men abusing themselves and dishonoring their bodies with each other is the same as a man and a woman doing what comes naturally. Now you see how backwards people think and how culture affects their thinking abilities.

I bet if you had three children by three different women and you were broke and a deadbeat, people would have less of a problem with you than if you prefer foreign women. I also bet that if there was a female who had three abortions, they would be more welcoming of a woman like that, than a man like one of us. Or if you had been divorced from American women three times and lost everything including your shirt, no one would say a word if you wanted to marry a fourth American woman.

But it doesnt matter because you can not live your life by popular opinion. People don't even know why they think and feel the way they do because those thoughts and feelings arent even their own. They are planted into them by the media, the fool system, peers, and the dot gov. These are the sheeple, following paths outlined for them by our cultural leaders, without a conscious thought of where they are going.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jacktran536 wrote: I have been rejected constantly in america and one vietnamese american girl named nina actually damaged me by leading me on and not telling me that she was not interested in me. She played all sorts of games with me like not picking up when I call when she told me to call her. She was the last straw and after that I got my family to help. Is there anyone else being criticized for being with an foreign girl ?
By the way, that same thing has happened to me dozens of times in the USA. These women think it is funny to play that way.

And you are right. It does scare you. Who wants to go through all the motions when you realize that at the end of the rainbow is some b*tch who just wants to psychologically and emotionally harm you and cause you pain. It is aversion therapy. That is, they make you associate pain with pursuing women. If they can make it extremely painful, then it's like a break. That man will associate approaching and interacting with women as something to be avoided at all costs, regardless what ever else happens in his life.

This is basic psychology. Associate a particular activity with pain, and that behavior will decrease over time. You only need it to happen once, if it was hurtful enough.

It's extremely cruel. On the other hand, just imagine being the person who does that to others. Now you see they are some psychologically screwed up b*tches roaming around, screwing up the lives of as many people as they can. Any man who comes close enough will get burned. That's what happened to you (and me).

Any woman who is yelling at you for any reason that doesnt involve risk to life is one you should never bother with. Hello is the most you should say to a woman like this. Do not even give them the satisfaction of knowing that you know that they exist. They no longer exist.

Any woman who hangs up on you, period. There is no excuse for that.

Any woman who does not call you back after you've left two messages.

Any woman who has dodged your calls.

Any woman who laughs at your dating ideas and suggestions, who says she is worthy of more than you're offering.

Any woman who claims you're bossing her when you tell her it is better to turn at a particular intersection while driving, because it is a more direct route.

Any woman who bosses you for any reason whatsoever. She should suggest or ask but never instruct or demand.

Any woman who says she will be somewhere at a certain time to meet you but doesnt show, regardless of any claims she was at her friend's bedside at the hospital.

If you stop bothering with women like this as soon as they cross any of these even one time, you'll be able to more effectively limit any harm they could inflict on you. Basically one strike and they're out.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jacktran536 wrote:So I am marrying a vietnamese girl who I have been introduced to by family and I have been literally criticized and harassed and tormented by people for it. Many of my friends who are americans criticize me and call me a loser that no girl wants and says that I have slumpt to a new low
Is there anyone else being criticized for being with an foreign girl ?
It is worse with any interracial international marriage - don't ask me what comments I received and I am now married since over 3 decades.
My Japanese wife and I are about same age, no economic pressure etc.

You are lucky because you are also Vietnamese, same as the bride. I wish you good luck!

Man-shaming language against Western men who are looking out for a foreign wife is a part of hateful feminist policy. Western women and their manginas - mostly single moms, ugly females full with drugs and alcohol, or bitter manginas who lost everything in a divorce etc. dislike foreign women who marry Western men. They dislike happy mixed race, international marriage.

There is nothing what you can do about it, ignore these people and their comments. It's about you and her, and it is nobody's else business. - You decide your dates. You decide your future. Don't care what other people say about you.