Why do Filipinos NEVER share costs w/ foreigners or treat?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do Dianne and Filipinos NEVER share any costs?!

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
I did tell my date that i didnt want to meet her friends if i would have to treat them. She said ok and that they would pay for themselves.
Then No Karma.If you specifically said, you would not treat them and your date said ok and that they would pay themselves. No Karma At All. If you would have written this on first post then I would not have written the post on Karma :lol:

What I don't understand is why were they annoyed when you did not pay for their food when you already told, you won't be paying for them. I think your date did not convey that message to them.

Its Weird ..Why would they agree'd to meet you at all in the first place when you said you won't be paying for them knowing the nature of Filipinos and you said...they never talked to you as well. Its totally against Filipino freeloading culture

Really, strange couple they are.. :shock: :shock:

-----------------------

As I said, Filipinos do freeloading and it is bad for Karma as well, being new to Philippines..I generally did not say No to the date bringing friends..but the pattern became obviously clear but the s*x was fantastic so never complained :D ...plus I was eager to learn about Filipino culture....

That has waned now over the years and now I'm very cautious and generally do not involve in a situation where I have to pay the bills of friends unless the date is super hot...

Honestly..It also depends on how hot the girl is..If she is super hot, I don't mind paying for her friends...if not ..I don't involve myself in those situations... :D

-------------------------

One of the persian girl i dated...said the exact same thing..She said..She don't like Filipino men, because they are cheap....so apparently, some Filipino guy, made her pay for his meal it seems :lol: ...she said, she would never date a filipino men again.

Looks like no one appreciates freeloading behaviour of Filipinos.

The good thing was that Persian girl insisted on paying for her own coffee on our first date....Now's, that's what respect and dignity really means but then I never got anything out of her, as she was too independent.

Lesson Learned...If you are looking for s*x...Its ok to pay for her friends too...

Most of the girls from outside Philippines with No Freeloading behaviour never give s*x as well...That should also be taken into consideration. :x :x

Its very complex situation....We have to consider both sides of the equation.

Do you want respect or s*x :) ...In the Philippines, sometimes, we cannot avoid these situations due to the social family friends bonding culture of Philippines.

Now, the honest situation for me is. I don't date Persian, white, Indian girls even if they come alone and insist of paying for their food because they are too feminist and I never got anything out of dating non-filipinas...

Even if my date brings friends...I'm assured of s*x at night...with Non-Filipinas its 99% certain I will sleep alone :( :(

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Yeah I guess that's what happened. My date didn't tell them that I didn't want to pay for them. She was too shy to. So she said nothing. Also, they did not come to meet me. They came to meet her because they wanted to hang out with her. The girl with her boyfriend was my date's friend. She came to see her, not me. They didn't talk to me much. That's why I didn't care to pay for them either. lol. However, when the bill came, they did expect me to pay and were shocked and stunned when I didn't. When the guy in the other couple paid, he looked embarrassed like he was put in an awkward position. lol. Well what did he expect? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote: Why would i incur bad karma? I didnt do anything wrong.
Winston! My son!

Daddy disagree! You do many thing wrong!

You lazy, you eat too much, you act like 花花公子 (playboy)!

Daddy keep say: don’t be dumbass! Why you disobey Daddy???

Love,
Your Daddy
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Daddy Wu is back!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

welcome back Oom Wu :mrgreen:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Winston! My son!

Love,
Your Daddy
Sir, with all due respect, you also failed to teach your son the difference between hard facts and subjective opinions or even group consensus.

And did he fail physics in high school because he gets easily taken in by smooth talking flat earth and other assorted conspiracy nutters on Youtube?

There is a lot more I could say but I'll leave it at that for now. I'm sure you did your best.

Anyway, please keep trying and be patient Mr. Wu. Perhaps your son will eventually see the light.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Filipinos NEVER share any costs with foreigners?!

Post by droid »

:lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Daddy Wu wove wu wong time! :mrgreen:

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
Daddy Wu wrote:
Winston! My son!

Love,
Your Daddy
Sir, with all due respect, you also failed to teach your son the difference between hard facts and subjective opinions or even group consensus.

And did he fail physics in high school because he gets easily taken in by smooth talking flat earth and other assorted conspiracy nutters on Youtube?

There is a lot more I could say but I'll leave it at that for now. I'm sure you did your best.

Anyway, please keep trying and be patient Mr. Wu. Perhaps your son will eventually see the light.
Rock..I think now you are Mocking Winston. :)

You know very well, he is not Winston's Dad.

and He was banned too...Who unbanned him...was it you... 8)

I think Daddy Wu is none other than Rock himself :lol: ..Daddy Wu have also put some Chinese (mandarin) words in that post and Winston knows Rock can write and speak Chinese....Why take the pain in writing Chinese when the intention is to make a fun post.....Who would do that..Sure you can translate with Google but still..

.moreover, the Commas, Question Mark, Paragraphs kinda matches with Rock's Reply...Notice the number of Commas both posts have and sentence ending with a question on both posts?

This one:

If Rock has not used VPN...The IP address of Daddy Wu should be around Philippines :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, please don't ban Daddy Wu again. He's a beloved figure here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Filipinos NEVER share costs w/ foreigners or trea

Post by Winston »

Man none of my freelancers want to give me much of a discount for my birthday for a birthday boom boom. Lol. They're so stingy. Lol. How come they want me to treat them and give them stuff on their birthdays but they wont give me nothing at all on mine, not even a discount or free boom boom? Its so stingy and unfair and one sided. The word "fairness" doesn't exist to filipinos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Man none of my freelancers want to give me much of a discount for my birthday for a birthday boom boom. Lol. They're so stingy. Lol. How come they want me to treat them and give them stuff on their birthdays but they wont give me nothing at all on mine, not even a discount or free boom boom? Its so stingy and unfair and one sided. The word "fairness" doesn't exist to filipinos.
what about your wife? Is she stingy with bedroom activities, or does she just give you unlimited access? Haha.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Winston! My son!

Love,
Your Daddy
A-ya. 我的媽呀. Winston is playboy 花花公子 with Philippine plostitute. Bad taste. Taiwan dad cannot accept.

Why no good Taiwan girl? Preferably with good University of California degree and proper Taiwan family background. Please make good Taiwan grandson 孫子 for Baba and Mama, not Pinoy slum kid.

You should have study for engineer or doctor degree in US and live conformist suburban US life. Then get proper Taiwan girl via family introduction. No money, no honey is ancient Taiwan dad wisdom. And no proper Taiwan honey means end of respectable Wu family name dynasty.

Please make Wu dynasty proud. Gonzales slum dynasty upset Taiwan dad. 很糟糕, 不孝順 (total disaster, completely disrespect parents).

(Daddy Wu is not me. Probably not Rock. Likely some Taiwanese-American prankster out there.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL it seems that Falcon knows how to play the "Daddy Wu" role more than the one posing as Daddy Wu. lol. He's got it down.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:LOL it seems that Falcon knows how to play the "Daddy Wu" role more than the one posing as Daddy Wu. lol. He's got it down.
Hahaha Winston. This is a parody of what many other Taiwanese immigrant parents in California might say to their freethinking kids.
Your real dad's actually really nice and not that strict. I enjoyed talking to him. He's such a cool dad and you're pretty lucky to have him. Thanks again to him for all the wonderful hospitality he showed me in Taiwan. :D