Why is America at war with the world?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why is America at war with the world?

Post by Temprano26 »

My cousin is a military analyst and we had an argument about the MIC because frankly I don't see any priority in America being at war with 75 countries. If we don't have boots on the ground we are spying on them, even Germany. My cousin argues that America needs to protect other countries the same way we protected Iraq and we all know what a progressive utopia that turned out to be. Is that why we have to spend more money on defense spending than Russia and China combined?

My cousin is also one of the many people that has no clue why I feel emotional emptiness in America. She can't see my reality that people are always treating me like I don't exist unless they need to ask me for money whereas in Costa Rica I found people actually SOCIALIZED! Even here I find the people that are nicest to me are foreigners more than American.

Not to forget that the women were infinitely more attractive too. My concerns are about mental health and that is where America is going down the drain with over half the population taking pharmaceuticals to numb themselves of their depressions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Why is America at war with the world?

Post by pete98146 »

Much like everything else, I think the real answer is goes back to the age old saying, "follow the money". I think a couple of things are happening. 1. The paramilitary industrial complex is one of the biggest cash cows for the elite. If the world is not at war, they are losing money. 2. Even more important is that America is afforded a certain standard of living by the elite. This is an extremely important concept to understand!!! The elite will continue to supply the US with a seemingly endless supply of cheap money which serves to float our economy.

The trade off is that the American military is/remains "the Policeman of the World." Make no mistake, part and parcel of being the Policeman is protecting the economic interests of the elite and making sure they are safe. Sometimes these "wars" are covert, other times not. But the American forces are there where the elite need us to be.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Temprano26 wrote:My cousin is a military analyst and we had an argument about the MIC because frankly I don't see any priority in America being at war with 75 countries. If we don't have boots on the ground we are spying on them, even Germany. My cousin argues that America needs to protect other countries the same way we protected Iraq and we all know what a progressive utopia that turned out to be. Is that why we have to spend more money on defense spending than Russia and China combined?

My cousin is also one of the many people that has no clue why I feel emotional emptiness in America. She can't see my reality that people are always treating me like I don't exist unless they need to ask me for money whereas in Costa Rica I found people actually SOCIALIZED! Even here I find the people that are nicest to me are foreigners more than American.

Not to forget that the women were infinitely more attractive too. My concerns are about mental health and that is where America is going down the drain with over half the population taking pharmaceuticals to numb themselves of their depressions.
Temprano26, it sounds like to me your cousin has been BRAINWASHED by our corporate-controlled mainstream media (Which is part of the MIC-NBC parent company G.E. is a MAJOR DEFENCE CONTRACTOR and CIA-controlled "OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD"), dumbed-down education system, and the U.S. military itself!! Also, Temprano26 you also have to understand that those serving in the military especially in the intelligence field, are COMPARTMENTALIZED meaning that depending on their rank, position, level of security clearance, and a "NEED TO KNOW" are only see part of the picture of certain operations. In addition, though I could be wrong, it appears your cousin may never been deployed to Iraq like I was (Camp Anaconda, Balad -2003) in the dangerous "Sunni Triangle". I can tell from first had experience Temprano26, we certainly did NOT protect Iraq by the ILLEGAL INVASION AND OCCUPATION of that country from 2003-2011. The Iraq conflict just as with Afghanistan, where both wars based on LIES; the 9/11 connection, WMD's, so-called Bin Laden-Saddam connections, bringing democracy to Iraq, etc. Instead, it was mainly about controlling the OIL production, protecting the U.S. PETRODOLLAR, and building oil pipelines (Mosul-Hafia pipeline) with companies with no-bid contracts and with close political ties to the Bush administration such as Haliburton, Bechtel, Fluor, Blackwater, Dyncorp, General Electric (GE), etc. as part of the "reconstruction effort". However, at the time I was serving in Iraq, most of the billions of taxpayer dollars went mainly to both the construction and maintaining of U.S. military bases nd not the bombed out building of Iraqi cities, towns, or infrastructure. And not to mention Temprao26, there was a lot of fraud, waste, and abuse!!! Particularly with KBR (a subsidiary of Haliburton- formerly ran by "CHICKENHAWK" Cheney for which he still held STOCK OPTIONS IN) in which this company had overcharged the Army $45 for a pack of sodas and some soldiers were electrocuted due to bad electrical work in the shower areas. But this goes back to what General Smedley Butler once said "WAR IS A RACKET" or General and former President Eisenhower's warning about the "MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-CONGRESSIONAL COMPLEX"!!!

So in using the analogy of "the Matrix" it sounds like Temprano26, your cousin needs to take "the RED PILL" to have her eyes and minds opened to the truth.
I think she should read some books, watch films, or videos on youtube.com by Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Moore, Oliver Stone, David Icke,
Jesse Ventura (Off The Grid), Alex Jones, etc. Also, here are some anti-war films I highly recommend: ("GOING DEEPER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE")

1.) WHY WE FIGHT (by Eugene Jarecki-2006)

2.) FAHRENHEIT 9/11 (by Michael Moore-2004)

3.) IRAQ FOR SALE

4.) WAR MADE EASY-How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death (2008)

5.) TERRORSTORM- History of Government Sponsored Terrorism (by Alex Jones-2006)

6.) THE OIL FACTOR-BEHIND THE WAR ON TERROR (by Freewill Films-2004)

7.) WEAPONS OF MASS DECEPTION-Inside The Media War You Never Saw (by Danny Schechter-2004)

8.) 9/11 -THE ROAD TO TYRANNY (by Alex Jones-2002)

9.) BEYOND TREASON- What You Don't Know About Your Government Could Kill You/ Deadly Military Experimentation And The Shocking Government Documents That Prove It. (by William Lewis)

10.) UNTOLD HISTORY of the UNITED STATES (film series by Oliver Stone-2014)

11.) THE ILLUMANTI II -THE ANTICHRIST CONSPIRACY (by Chris Everard-2006) (Features RITUAL TORTURE IN IRAQ)

12.) ALIEN INVASION-SECRET SPACE II Volume 2 (by Chris Everard-2007) (The first part of this documentary talks about the EXOPOLITICAL/ESOTARIC for the invasion of Iraq and the robbing of the Baghdad museum)

In war, truth is the first casualty.
-Aeschylus

Military men are "DUMB, STUPID ANIMALS to be used " as PAWNS for foreign policy."
-Henry Kissinger

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
-Jean-Paul Sartre

...The LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil. (War is a VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS-particularly for the International Bankers, Weapons Industries, and BIG OIL)
-King James Bible
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Anyone reading this thread or post please checkout this link:

WHAT ROTHCHILD, MURDOCH, CHENEY, AND ISRAEL LOVE MOST ABOUT SYRIA (by Claire Bernish)

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/09/wha ... medium=ema
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Do some searches on youtube. You'll find your answers. The answer is, the people who control the USA are using it to make an empire. That empire is meant to be worldwide. Don't believe me? Well Alexander the Great did it. The Persians did it. Rome did it. Britain has partially done it, but it has merely been merged with the US, to make the Anglo American empire.

Do a search for a man named Ryan Dawson on youtube. He has some really good videos on the history and motivation of globalists.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.