Sometimes I really hate having a White Dad and Asian Mom

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
hapa
Freshman Poster

Sometimes I really hate having a White Dad and Asian Mom

Post by hapa »

As I said in my introduction; I'm trying to move passed the anger and resentment I feel at being Eurasian raced. After all if I have friends and am in a loving relationship with a White girl; I'm attracted to, whats happening across the Pacific, will lose the power to piss me of. I'm Half White, but look mostly Asian and so I look at the Asian men in Russia thread, just to see how the situation would be for a guy like me. And I see a comment by ph_visitor and he basically says East Asian men are the most inferior in the world; and thats why no women of any race will ever like them. And I go threw his posting history and of course hes a white guy living in China. And this pattern seems very consistent. The white guys most interested in Asian women, are the same ones who go out of their way to put down Asian men. Which makes sense from the POV of sexual competition. If your main targets are Asian women, then your main competitors are going to be Asian males, and you might as well eliminate their worth as males.

Maybe I shouldn't feel it so personally, like its directly relevant to me, just because I'm Hapa. But I do take it personally. And I guess its part of the reason I'm so obsessed with dating white women. The internet has really convinced me that I was born of a relationship that makes me inferior as a Half Asian male. And for me, scoring with a white woman would prove I'm not inferior. But thus far I've totally failed, and so I've only proved to myself I'm inferior. From the Russian thread, it seems like Russia isn't quite the golden land for Asian-American men or I assume Hapa-American men who look Asian either.

Its almost gotten to the point where I feel like there is no point in the Asian race existing. Asian males are deemed the worse race of males, by every race of women including Asian women. But Asian women are attractive enough for white men escaping western women. And the result is me. The Hapa son of a white dad, who to the rest of the world is just another Asian man. I came here trying to be optimistic and looking to solve my problems instead of complaining about them. But in the Russian thread itself, we had a Russian-American woman saying that honestly she things an Asian man has a better chance back in American than in Russia. And so if Asian men are just universally despised everywhere, I guess I might as well get some lazy rejections in the US, instead of flying around the world to be rejected.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: Sometimes I really hate having a White Dad and Asian Mom

Post by onethousandknives »

In Russia you'd not be OK in say, Moscow, but you'd have to go to Siberia or Sakhalin Oblast where most of the population is Asian or Eurasian. http://www.allthingsgym.com/oleg-chen-interview/ This guy here for example is on the Russian national weightlifting team and is Eurasian. I mean, yeah, maybe some blonde Russian girl in Moscow might not like you, but in the more Eurasian areas of Russia or Kazakhstan I don't see why it'd be a big deal as such a high proportion of the population is Eurasian. In Kazakhstan as well it might be possible even for a local blonde white Russian girl to like you maybe. I know for example, Kazakhstan's weightlifter Ilya Ilyin who is of Russian descent and is totally white is great friends with the Asian Kazakh team members, has an Asian Kazakh coach, and is even trying to learn the native Kazakh language despite being white.

So yeah, maybe a girl in Moscow or similar would not like you, but I can't see it being a big deal in those areas and likely getting an Asiatic girl.

Don't feel so down about being Asian. If anything the Asians are the master race. Most of their countries have relative order and stability now despite colonization, and Asians are the single biggest race in the world. I'd join my blood lines to the Asian race in a heartbeat, as the Asian race is the future. In a few hundred years it'll be white people looking back like blacks do now and saying "Man, back in ancient times we used to have empires, just you watch, we'll be back!" while we live in squalor with 15 baby mommas and Miley Cyrus's clone cyborg playing shitty dubstep style pop music in the background on the front porch of our antique trailers in the third world country known as USA.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

First of all, please don't be another Elliot Rodger.

You've got to realize that Asian males are at the cream of the crop in much of Asia, especially Southeast Asia. This Asian male inferiority stuff is North American nonsense that would be seen as plainly ridiculously throughout most of the world.

You're at an advantage here. Count your blessings and see that your mixed race can be a good thing.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Falcon wrote:First of all, please don't be another Elliot Rodger.
Dude, you make it like it is a bad thing. To be objective, it is neither good nor bad. The Elliot Rodger scenario is only a symptom, and hapa perfectly explained the root cause behind such symptom. If you don't want more Elliot Rodgers, then you must kill the root cause. It's already too late to change anything for hapa, because the toxic resentment is not only learned but also inherited.
Falcon wrote:You've got to realize that Asian males are at the cream of the crop in much of Asia, especially Southeast Asia. This Asian male inferiority stuff is North American nonsense that would be seen as plainly ridiculously throughout most of the world.

You're at an advantage here. Count your blessings and see that your mixed race can be a good thing.
I would somewhat disagree. For example, in China, Chinese men have to 'own a house and a car' to be considered dateable. Although white men are not preferred by all Chinese women, but when they are considered dateable, being white is enough without the materialistic bullshit. I do agree being hapa is an advantage. It's like getting the best of both world but without the burden usually carried by white dad asian mum couplings. Too bad OP does not prefer Asian women, otherwise he will live like a king.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hapa wrote: ... As I said in my introduction; I'm trying to move passed the anger and resentment I feel at being Eurasian raced.

... The internet has really convinced me that I was born of a relationship that makes me inferior as a Half Asian male. And for me, scoring with a white woman would prove I'm not inferior.
I do not see any valid reason why you should feel inferior or superior as an Eurasian.

I am European, married with a Japanese woman and my two daughters are 50/50 Europe/Japanese of course, one married with an Asian American man (both of his parents are Japanese living in USA/Canada but his native language is English) and the other one is married with a Japanese man and I never heard any complaint from them being 50/50.

They have plenty of friends and both are now living permanently in Japan.
I think you should try to calm down - you see your situation somehow distorted, exaggerated, worse than it is in real life, just my opinion.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Unfortunately, hapa has no interest in asian girls. I believe he wrote that in another thread. What he did not reply to, though, was whether or not he had any interest in anime, manga, J-Pop or K-Pop. There are plenty of white girls crazy about that stuff that would gladly date an Asian guy. Even when I was in Uni, over twenty years ago, there were Japanese exchange students dating white girls from the anime club. There must be so many more white girls into these pop culture phenomenon today than way back then. Just look at any forum on Attack on Titan. Look at white girls posting on a Gackt fan site.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan