average/decent looking American men calling themselves ugly

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

average/decent looking American men calling themselves ugly

Post by GoingAwol »

It's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous. I hear guys saying this in real life and see guys in the online tfl/mgtow communities calling themselves ugly and I just want to shake them. It's crazy because you'll see these guys and most of them are average looking or even above average looking and to hear them tell it they are butt ugly and have nothing to offer a woman. Meanwhile, you have women who are fat and/or ugly who are full of themselves and think they are f***ing awesome. There needs to be a renaissance of male confidence in this country. American Men need to collectively take their balls back and realize their worth. American Mens collective low self esteem is a big reason the women here are such a nightmare. So i'll get it started.... I'm a man,most women I meet locally don't find me attractive,and I "DO NOT" consider myself to be ugly and feel sorry for myself. I realize my own worth and won't settle for any fat ugly whale that gives me the time of day like most pathetic American men would. I'm tall, have a good build, dirty blonde hair/green eyes, and a decent face and i'm still not getting women. That does not mean i'm ugly.... It means women in this damn country have priced themselves out of the market. I wish more guys could realize this instead of feeling like they are the problem and kick themselves over it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: average/decent looking American men calling themselves u

Post by Adama »

GoingAwol wrote:It's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous. I hear guys saying this in real life and see guys in the online tfl/mgtow communities calling themselves ugly and I just want to shake them. It's crazy because you'll see these guys and most of them are average looking or even above average looking and to hear them tell it they are butt ugly and have nothing to offer a woman. Meanwhile, you have women who are fat and/or ugly who are full of themselves and think they are f***ing awesome. There needs to be a renaissance of male confidence in this country. American Men need to collectively take their balls back and realize their worth. American Mens collective low self esteem is a big reason the women here are such a nightmare. So i'll get it started.... I'm a man,most women I meet locally don't find me attractive,and I "DO NOT" consider myself to be ugly and feel sorry for myself. I realize my own worth and won't settle for any fat ugly whale that gives me the time of day like most pathetic American men would. I'm tall, have a good build, dirty blonde hair/green eyes, and a decent face and i'm still not getting women. That does not mean i'm ugly.... It means women in this damn country have priced themselves out of the market. I wish more guys could realize this instead of feeling like they are the problem and kick themselves over it.

You're right. That is the power of rejection. When you get rejected more than a few times, you start to feel ugly. That's why our women are the way they are.

You could try educating men to get them to wake up. Most men will simply hate you for telling them the truth. Just like when you make a public anti-woman or anti-marriage statement. Those are men who will hate you the most. That is why I do not believe that the family structure arose naturally on its own, with men as the head of the family for thousands of years. Most men you see are just like the ones around you. There's no way men could actually band together to decide they were going to run things. I think it was just the natural state of affairs between men and women. It was evident by the bodies and their abilities.

Now that the differences between the sexes have been neutralized by technology, there is no way men will assert themselves. Back then, it was because it was obvious which role each gender should play. But now, no. It was never because men were superior mentally, emotionally or spiritually. It's simply because that's the way men were made physically. I'm just saying men didnt think up or invent the family structure. It happened that way because it was natural.

That's important, for me at least, because people think that men will some day reassert themselves. This will never happen, not unless technology, government, laws and recent history all disappear.

Since we know men never put themselves on top but that was the way nature wanted, now that we have neutralized nature, there is no reason to assume men will stand together to do anything. Men will fight each other.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Ghost wrote:Looks mean everything in a decaying society.
Yes, I agree. But why do so many men willingly fall into the pecking order? By that I mean why do they believe they believe they are ugly and defective when they get rejected by women when its clear as day that women are just unreasonably picky?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Because if every woman does it you start to disbelieve reality.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Ghost wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:
Ghost wrote:Looks mean everything in a decaying society.
Yes, I agree. But why do so many men willingly fall into the pecking order? By that I mean why do they believe they believe they are ugly and defective when they get rejected by women when its clear as day that women are just unreasonably picky?
They are ignorant of the outside world and the brainwashing is powerful. That's really all it comes down to, I think.
I think if more American men just interacted with foreign women online their eyes would be opened. I know my eyes have been opened by corresponding with Russian women online. My experience has been that average looking to slightly above average looking Russian women in my age group (late teens to mid 20s) are interested in me. Which is reasonable and realistic because i'm an average looking guy. This just doesn't happen in the U.S though because there really aren't any average looking women that aren't fat here and the ones that are average looking and not fat have a million options. Decent looking thin women are a dime a dozen in Russia and Ukraine and that's why I have options in those places.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is one reason why it is important to get the message out that Western sluts are scum and are attracted to other scum. It is critical that men not see the evaluation current Western females make of them as representing any kind of underlying reality.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston said when he was in the US he felt like an ugly loser but in the Philippines, he felt like he was a handsome rock star! Location makes all the difference. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Winston said when he was in the US he felt like an ugly loser but in the Philippines, he felt like he was a handsome rock star! Location makes all the difference. :D

Jamesbond, I couldn't agree with you more!!!! Location, along with the CULTURE AND SOCIATIAL ATTITUDES do indeed make a big difference.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Winston said when he was in the US he felt like an ugly loser but in the Philippines, he felt like he was a handsome rock star! Location makes all the difference. :D

Jamesbond, I couldn't agree with you more!!!! Location, along with the CULTURAL AND SOCIATIAL ATTITUDES do indeed make a big difference. I myself believe that I would do better with finding and attracting quality single ladies in South America or Europe. Although I'm also willing to meet hot, young women in the Philippines or in some other Asian country who are open to being with a Black American man.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

my phone broke last week and I went a few days without one until I got a new one today, so I haven't been able to respond to the Russian women I talk to on viber and whatsapp. Anyways, when I messaged them and told them I haven't had a phone and that's why I haven't been messaging them they seemed happy to hear from me and one of them said she had been sad because she thought I lost interest and didn't want to talk to her anymore. You don't get that with American women.