This is how egotistical and psycho some American women are

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

This is how egotistical and psycho some American women are

Post by GoingAwol »

I'm back on Plentyoffish because I have nothing better to do when i'm bored at work late at night and I thought "maybe" I could get lucky and get some sex out of it before i'm able to go overseas. Anyways...... Every time I sign on i'm reminded of how hopeless American women are. All I see are swarms of single mothers,unattractive women, and women that are complete basket cases. Oftentimes the women fall into all three categories :roll: Anyways, I tried to message a woman earlier only to find out that she had preemptively blocked me before I even had a chance to message her. WTF??????? This isn't the first time this has happened to me either. I haven't counted but i'd guess it has happened to me at least 5 times already. This is how egotistical and crazy American women are...... If you don't measure up to their outlandish standards they don't even want to risk getting a message from you so they might go as far as preemptively blocking you! They aren't content to simply ignore your message should you message them,no, they don't even want your Joe Average face appearing in their inbox. That's how psycho these itches are. Wanna know the saddest part? The girl that preemptively blocked me was very average looking! Average women think they are too good to receive messages from average guys.That's how f***ed up things are in America. End of Rant
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: This is how egotistical and psycho some American women a

Post by GoingAwol »

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Am I missing something? How is a woman who isn't attracted to you egotistical and psychotic?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

:?: I'm pretty sure you are a troll because that's not what I said at all. However, i'll go ahead and explain what I meant just in case you aren't and really misunderstood what I was trying to say. I dont think women are crazy for finding me unattractive. I think they are crazy for believing they are so above me that I shouldn't even have a chance to message them on a dating site. Isn't ignoring messages enough? Why in the hell would you preemptively block someone? That's just f***ing crazy and shows how egotistical women are. They think they are too good to even receive messages from average guys. :roll: :roll: :roll:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nothing new there, why are you still wasting your time with that kind of crap? show us your roadplan to get to greener pastures
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just a suggestion, but I would stop messing with American women online. Don't you accept signs when you receive them? Isn't that a sign if there ever was one? The signs are telling you not to bother; to stay away from them. That is unmistakable. Now you just have to use a different route; find another way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Why are you even messing with western women online? Isn't this forum about leaving that all behind? Can you all stop posting your recent experiences with western women? We get it by now. Hell, I think even the slower/intellectually limited members get it at this point. Western women/culture/life/whatever sucks. WE GET IT. How about a way to leave it all behind?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:It's a waste of time. Even if you could get a date from the site, would it be worth it? It would be like standing in line for hours at the grocery store only to get a loaf of moldy bread.
This is what you stand in line for hours for! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Right. I forgot.