Even in Mexico most girls are taken - not really

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Even in Mexico most girls are taken - not really

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I think I'd like to delete this post.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on February 12th, 2016, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even in Mexico most girls are taken

Post by Rock »

I never considered Mexico a good HA country for dating. You can get great weather, cheap cost of living, and tasty food but girls, not so much.

Sure Phils. would be easy for you to find single girls to date unless there is something extreme in your behavior or look which offends or scares off people here.

If you have some decent social skills (language a factor of course) and dress attractively by local standards, I bet you could have a fantastic time in DR, Brazil, or maybe even Colombia.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I'm 25 still single, and today was the biggest disappointment I have had in Guanajuato. I met three 16 year old girls at the university, and found out they all have boyfriends. Then as I was on the streets, I saw 7s out and about but most had their boyfriends handcuffed to them? WTF?? Where can I find 7s here who are SINGLE? This sucks big time. And last but not least, I saw Mexican men complaining online about how every girl they meet or like has a boyfriend. Is Mexico really no different from the US datingwise? If so, I'm going to write off Mexico, skip my Salt of the Earth gig and NOT go back to the US of Gay, and just head to Colombia or The Philippines. I am DESPERATE FOR A GIRLFRIEND. But I can see that it's already too late for me here.

I thought Guanajuato had a man shortage (92 men per 100 women).
Sorry to hear about those findings man. But from my experience, don't write off a whole country for just a couple of places.

Like i mentioned in another thread, i wouldn't advise going to Colombia to a guy like you, i checked out at least five cities and in general it's more of a hardball game, place used to be easy, not anymore.

If you can afford to come to Asia I would advise Vietnam, people here are pretty nice and not pretentious at all. Plenty of girls that will treat you with some decency and no testing or micro-judging.
*But i have to say, they are nice but it also depends how extroverted you really are, you have to give people something to work with. If you are one of those really stoic characters, they won't be able to reflect anything. I try to improve my vietnamese and joke all the time so it's nice interaction.

I'm only spending 400 rent + 400 food and entertainment + 100 to visit each satellite city. A con is the language, as most girls know little or no english.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

You need to stop being desperate for a girlfriend. And learn spanish. It will open doors.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

"don't write off a whole country for just a couple of places." Yes, I agree. Don't write off a whole country just for that one reason.

When you think about it, aren't most women supposed to have boyfriends if they want them? Besides, you aren't looking for most women. You're looking for a woman who is willing to work for you. She's got to let you know she's interested.

"you have to give people something to work with. If you are one of those really stoic characters, they won't be able to reflect anything. " Exactly. You have to make for as much opportunity as possible.

I don't think you need to go around asking every woman there is if she has a boyfriend. I think you need to go out, meet as many women and people as possible, and then hopefully one woman will express an interest in you. Let the woman pick you first. That is easier than asking 1000 women if they have boyfriends and then trying to make it work with the 1 in 1000 who doesn't, because she seems to be the only available fish in the sea. Get out there but let the women select you. After you've been selected, then you can decide how you want to proceed.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Rock wrote:I never considered Mexico a good HA country for dating. You can get great weather, cheap cost of living, and tasty food but girls, not so much.
In Mexico it usually depends on the city, and to some extent, it depends on which part of the country you're in. As a general rule of thumb, the border area is a no-go for the most part. Except for Tijuana and Mexicali, border towns are low class by Mexican standards, and you meet a lot of poor girls and single mothers in those places; those types tend to not dress well and take care of themselves, and many are also gold diggers or green card chasers. Ciudad Juarez is especially difficult for dating from my experience, and you would definitely need social circle to date a non-Americanized quality girl there and weed out the bad apples. In Guadalajara, I found a mix of down to earth and snobby fresa girls, and it was rather difficult there due to the fast pace of the lifestyle. Here in Guanajuato City, it seemed much easier for at least building a social circle. And the other day, I met a gordita from León at the university and flirted with her. She then started to show interest by complimenting my eyes and asked me "tienes novia".

I think that all over Latin America and not just Mexico, girls do tend to get snatched up fast, especially in the lower socioeconomic tiers, because the local men are more macho. And girls not pursuing higher education get married early.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

In America it's not sufficient to be good looking alone, you also need to be evil. In Mexico Women are morally neutral but you need to be good looking. An attractive Mexican woman will screw a sleazy gang banging asshole who's good looking over an ugly moral provider.

If you are an ugly piece of shit this what you will get in Mexico:

If you look like the president this is what you will get:

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

drealm wrote:In America it's not sufficient to be good looking alone, you also need to be evil. In Mexico Women are morally neutral but you need to be good looking. An attractive Mexican woman will screw a sleazy gang banging asshole who's good looking over an ugly moral provider.

If you are an ugly piece of shit this what you will get in Mexico:

If you look like the president this is what you will get:

I didn't think that Mexican women in Mexico had exactly the same standards as American women. And I didn't think the society here was as backwards like America where bad is good and good is bad. Furthermore, I hardly saw Mexican girls dating thugs/bad boys/alpha males like I see in the US.

I'm not asking for a model, just a girl who is decent looking (6 or 7).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I'm 25 still single, and today was the biggest disappointment I have had in Guanajuato. I met three 16 year old girls at the university, and found out they all have boyfriends. Then as I was on the streets, I saw 7s out and about but most had their boyfriends handcuffed to them? WTF?? Where can I find 7s here who are SINGLE? This sucks big time. And last but not least, I saw Mexican men complaining online about how every girl they meet or like has a boyfriend. Is Mexico really no different from the US datingwise? If so, I'm going to write off Mexico, skip my Salt of the Earth gig and NOT go back to the US of Gay, and just head to Colombia or The Philippines. I am DESPERATE FOR A GIRLFRIEND. But I can see that it's already too late for me here.

I thought Guanajuato had a man shortage (92 men per 100 women).
Serious question, do you have aspergers or autism? I seriously doubt your neurotypical based on your posting style and the few times we pm'ed. Its like you dont get social cues, i can tell your "off" just by the way you post. And obviously your not good looking or you wouldnt be on this forum to begin with. That combination = alone for life. Believe me im 31yrs old and never had a gf.