What's wrong with me seriously?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

What's wrong with me seriously?

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. Yes another lonely confused and a desperate 27 year old African American male searching for real love. It all started after I left high school. College was pretty much a no show for Me when it came to girls. I didn't get any looks/eye contact, I know girls normally don't say hi to you all the time but I've seen it happen, I didn't get that either. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW. Never been kissed, just hugged but it was a girl I wasn't attracted to and she was white. Is it because I'm black? I has terrible thoughts of me actually wanting to bleach my skin, thin my lips, make my hair straight so it won't be nappy, and get eye contacts. I only get ugly white women who have tattoos, piercings, on heavy drugs/drinking,trashy type, white girls and black women/same type. I've never been asked out by a girl and I think it's because the way I look and I'm black. I've read on many sites that darker skin is degrading and whiter skin is much more accepted...not sure if they meant the U.S or around the world globally. I was on here once and a member if he's still on here criticized me and disrespected me by saying you have average looks and have no negative features. To me in my opinion thats,a slap in the face. And that's what making me feel like I want to change myself, have a huge makeover and look more white even though I'm black. I don't any any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women. It pisses me off. I will not give out the name of the member who rudely embarrassed me on here. Nor I will post my pic on here ever again. But what's wrong with me? Or is it just black men are the most undesirable race on earth now? All we are good for is having sex with white women, and dating our own black women who also I've read are the least most undesirable race of females ethnic wise. I want to look white because it seems like white will always be better and always win. Please enlighten me if anything what I said completely 100% wrong. Again I'm in pittsburgh...I don't see any interracial dating get at all. I mostly see most asian girls with white men normally or still with their own. No latina/hispanics. I want to move too but I can't at the moment. Lastly looks must be everything to women why can't they accept me of my nice personality? Girls always judge me by my looks not on who I really am inside. Do looks matter to girls all the time in general here in the US or all over internationally? Your body type has too matter. Personality never counts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: What's wrong with me seriously?

Post by Wolfeye »

Are you in shape? How do you act with them? Not for nothing, I notice that this country can be a little weird with things like that in a broad sense- I figure there's an "agreement equals defeat" mindset that carries over into approval on any level. A trial would probably be pretty bad for you, too (obviously, not just for that reason).

As for the dark skinned vs light skinned thing, that actually has a bit of history to it- look up "Willy Lynch." It will likely piss you off, but it's something not too many people know about. I notice that if a black man is kind of the "James Bond" black man, things can go differently. I'd imagine you'd get an interesting black woman MUCH easier that way (some black women just aren't attracted to white men/latinos/etc...). There's a lot of edge to being in good shape (not necessarily Kali big, but solidity is helpful- as long as you can actually do shit). Kind of hard to tell what a woman's like by looking at her, but if she's looking for what's shiny around your neck as the key factor- don't bother.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

As an ugly white man I also only attract undesirables in America. Bleaching your skin white won't fix anything. You'll never look like me and even if you did my prospects suck, so why do you want to copy me? There are many white incels.

You didn't make yourself clear on whether your attracted to black women or not. If you are I suggest going to Africa. You can exploit poor black women in Africa and date above your value, I suspect they care more about stability than looks.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:I have nothing to contribute, so I'll give you a heads up: the responses will likely be one of the following about what's wrong with you -

-you're black

-you're not trying hard enough / you're ugly / you need "self improvement"

-you're a troll

-10% chance of some other kind of response.

For all I know, one of the above responses may be appropriate.
I could care less about your derogatory comments. Your obviously not here to give me any advice so your post is pretty much meaningless to me. I assume your white and hate black people, or your an Oreo who wants to be white.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. Yes another lonely confused and a desperate 27 year old African American male searching for real love. It all started after I left high school. College was pretty much a no show for Me when it came to girls. I didn't get any looks/eye contact, I know girls normally don't say hi to you all the time but I've seen it happen, I didn't get that either. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW. Never been kissed, just hugged but it was a girl I wasn't attracted to and she was white. Is it because I'm black? I has terrible thoughts of me actually wanting to bleach my skin, thin my lips, make my hair straight so it won't be nappy, and get eye contacts. I only get ugly white women who have tattoos, piercings, on heavy drugs/drinking,trashy type, white girls and black women/same type. I've never been asked out by a girl and I think it's because the way I look and I'm black. I've read on many sites that darker skin is degrading and whiter skin is much more accepted...not sure if they meant the U.S or around the world globally. I was on here once and a member if he's still on here criticized me and disrespected me by saying you have average looks and have no negative features. To me in my opinion thats,a slap in the face. And that's what making me feel like I want to change myself, have a huge makeover and look more white even though I'm black. I don't any any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women. It pisses me off. I will not give out the name of the member who rudely embarrassed me on here. Nor I will post my pic on here ever again. But what's wrong with me? Or is it just black men are the most undesirable race on earth now? All we are good for is having sex with white women, and dating our own black women who also I've read are the least most undesirable race of females ethnic wise. I want to look white because it seems like white will always be better and always win. Please enlighten me if anything what I said completely 100% wrong. Again I'm in pittsburgh...I don't see any interracial dating get at all. I mostly see most asian girls with white men normally or still with their own. No latina/hispanics. I want to move too but I can't at the moment. Lastly looks must be everything to women why can't they accept me of my nice personality? Girls always judge me by my looks not on who I really am inside. Do looks matter to girls all the time in general here in the US or all over internationally? Your body type has too matter. Personality never counts?
What is wrong with you?

Where should I start?

Your retarded self said:
"I don't get any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women."

Because they are very attractive chances are those Chicks have boyfriends already.

The only single ones are trashy and ugly. Welcome to America asshole.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18582
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I couldn't make it all the way through your OP because you are so damn depressing! Stop swallowing all that self-pity. Look, go to Dominican Republic and/or Colombia and you will find black women who are willing to date you. Of course being a wallflower is always going to keep you away from women. Stay in a hostel and make conversation with everyone there.

If you are really highly motivated, eager, and need your hand held, you could just take a romance tour.

There is also one black man who took a romance tour to Ukraine and married a Ukrainian woman. I am not into East Europeans, but his friend posts here. His name is something like MARK EDWARD DAVIS or some generic Jones or whatever his name is (can't remember cause romance tours and Ukraine are both not my thing). Everyone on this site knows him. I suggest you try this and try to connect with that man. Ask him pointers.

No need to post your photo. Regardless whether you are good looking or not, other people usually try to find fault in the external features of others. The loudest ones always live in glass houses, ironically.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Or maybe God has another plan for you. Maybe you can't live the same way other people live, and that's why it's not working for you, because God wants you to take another path. I am not talking about being a monk or eunuch or asexual. I'm just saying maybe God has a better or different alternative that He's been trying to show you, but you haven't been paying attention, or you are blinded by self-pity. Just a thought.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:Your retarded self said:
"I don't get any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women."

Because they are very attractive chances are those Chicks have boyfriends already.
Yeah, but being worthless sluts, they will still be f***ing other men/negros.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Mr. Wrong,

"I want to change myself, have a huge makeover and look more white even though I'm black. I don't any any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like."

1. Asian chicks will not pay any attention to you unless you have lots of money.
2. Middle Eastern girls are a bunch of FUCKINGG Prudes. They usually try to save themselves for marriage. And no man should get married in the United States unless he is poor. If you have money you will be raped in Divorce Court (Alimony and Child Support).
Western women prefer Exciting Men, NOT PROVIDERS.
3. Latinas - No excuse for this one. Usually latinas have very low standards.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

drealm wrote:As an ugly white man I also only attract undesirables in America
For me, my situation was worse; I couldn't even attract single moms and fat chicks in America. For example, this chubby girl I liked in college from 2012 to 2013 was a 4 who thought she was a 9. And her boyfriend is better looking than she is. It's gotten so bad that even undesirable women are hard to get. I think this is in big part because guys have gotten more and more desperate that they'll lower their standards to rock bottom. Contrast this to my most recent experience in Mexico, where I went on a date with a girl who's a 7.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW.
I have heard that the Pittsburgh area is horrible when it comes to finding attractive women to date. In fact, the whole state of Pennsylvania is a horror show when it comes to finding single, good looking women.

Have you ever traveled to Boston or New York city? They can't be any worse than Pittsburgh from what I have heard from reading various online forums (like City Data discussion forum).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

jamesbond wrote:
AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW.
I have heard that the Pittsburgh area is horrible when it comes to finding attractive women to date. In fact, the whole state of Pennsylvania is a horror show when it comes to finding single, good looking women.

Have you ever traveled to Boston or New York city? They can't be any worse than Pittsburgh from what I have heard from reading various online forums (like City Data discussion forum).
Your right I hate to say...I've been here for 13-14 years and have had no signs of luck. Pretty much every pretty girl is with a guy...reminded me of the other topic on this forum. All the good looking gals are taken. Yes their American women...I want foreign women...yes theirs some that live here in the US but their really hard to find. Can anyone tell me a really good city/state that has a lot of foreign women that come into our country? That's where I need to be. I have this thing for Japanese girls now. Rumor is they're obsessed with black men...but I don't think it's true because I signed up on japancupid.com and I have got no responses. Yeah I'm thinking it's because I'm ugly, yeah what ghost said I'm black or I'm not trying hard enough. So women overseas judge guys by their looks??????? I obsess over women everyday and look up dating sites everyday..yeah I'm desperate, do I just need to leave the US or just leave pittsburgh. Because it's pretty much dead here right now no offense.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I work with a load of black dudes - trust me colour/race doesn't matter at all.

Women are interested in height and confidence.

Japanese women are weird and are best avoided. Here in London I've had more luck with Chinese women than any other race.

But at the end of the day dating *is* hard. My boss is seriously wealthy, very hot and yet she still finds it hard!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.