Women Suck

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Women Suck

Post by flowerthief00 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:16 am
You continue to do you, and we'll continue to do us... But preaching implausible pipe dreams to men just so they can follow you off a cliff is not a good look.
Not implausible is MY point.
Am I going off a cliff? I don't think that I am.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:59 pm
No wonder why the MGTOW movement is taking off like gang busters.
MGTOW is not a movement. As the term is used here, it means almost nothing. MGTOW: A man who does what he does. In other words, every man who has ever lived.
Also, the sex doll industry is exploding throughout the western world.
sargam
Freshman Poster

Post by sargam »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 5:59 pm
It's getting to the point in America (and other western nations) where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. False rape accusations are at an all time high, false sexual harassment charges are also at record highs.

No wonder why the MGTOW movement is taking off like gang busters. It's also no surprise that the marriage rates in western countries are at all time lows. Also, the sex doll industry is exploding throughout the western world. Some women like the woman in the video below are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Well that woman literally seems to she is not getting any men and ending up with BANANA
sargam
Freshman Poster

Post by sargam »

I am not a misogynist but I have to agree that most woman in the world are not trustworthy.

They are two-timing bitches who have double standards and are ever confused.

Most women secretly want "bad boys" to rough them up , even when a great dude who likes to keep her like a Princess is willing to sacrifice everything for her,

I learned all this at earlier stage of life and started treating women the way they liked (which was as per their mood).

My honest advice :

Don't let any woman take control of your life.
Let them know you have other women as options , that way they know the upper edge.
Treat a woman with respect , but if the same woman becomes a bitch, just move on as life is too short and there are plenty fishes in the ocean.
Stay away from a tearful woman , they make you take feel bad about yourself about all decisions you made while you were with her.

But the truth is WOMAN is someone you can't live with neither can't live without.