Women Suck

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Women Suck

Post by Eric »

PUA is bull shit.
Women have too much power.
..Men have lost theirs.

All women just Suck. The more desperate you are (if you haven't gotten laid and are desperate)...in my experience you will never get laid - the more you try the worse it will be. Because women are fickle things, they'll see you chasing them....and won't like it, because then it's not "all about them". It truly is all about women. Unless you rape them and take what you want, it's how it is. But women are so stupid, they are like goldfish swimming around in a pond, they run when you chase them...but they'll come back and sniff if you make your presence known and let them come edge closer, if you have your masculine presence there.

PUA is bull shit. I'd rather game women my own way. Which I think is actually everyman's way, the only way that ever was.
It's in just being yourself, not showing desperation, having all the power, and never ceding it to another woman (or man), essentially being an alpha...and being masculine and put together and centered. Women will FLOCK to you, because there are so many bitch-made men around. Trust me, this is the only way I've found, and it's easiest. It's amazing how many guys don't know how to do this.
Any and every man can do it. We are all made to.
Someone made a post about that women are designed to go wet around a 'man' - they don't have a choice to, their stupid biochemistry makes them, or whatever. I think this is right, but you have to put out the right affirmative signal. Men are leaders, women just think they are. They really can't resist the man when he is roaming as an alpha/ as long as he maintains that position - it will draw women in like moths to the light.

Of course, this won't work on a night when you're feeling desperate and all you want and can think about is how you just want to get laid (me right now). When I turn my game on and go chase women, it never works - I always lose power. Do any guys have a similar experience? Am I just doing something wrong?
I swear guys have success with all different things, and whatever /PUA, tactics, - I don't understand it but they never work for me. There are just a lot of things I'll never understand.

Women really on the surface control things, the physical dynamics of what we see; who moves where, but the REAL power is and always has been with the man.
He really has to do nothing. Let the women come to him.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Suck

Post by Moretorque »

You have the Women suck part right, you need to get them to suck the right organ for you. :wink:
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:You have the Women suck part right, you need to get them to suck the right organ for you. :wink:
:shock: :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:PUA is bull shit.
Women have too much power.
..Men have lost theirs.

All women just Suck. The more desperate you are (if you haven't gotten laid and are desperate)...in my experience you will never get laid - the more you try the worse it will be. Because women are fickle things, they'll see you chasing them....and won't like it, because then it's not "all about them". It truly is all about women. Unless you rape them and take what you want, it's how it is. But women are so stupid, they are like goldfish swimming around in a pond, they run when you chase them...but they'll come back and sniff if you make your presence known and let them come edge closer, if you have your masculine presence there.

PUA is bull shit. I'd rather game women my own way. Which I think is actually everyman's way, the only way that ever was.
It's in just being yourself, not showing desperation, having all the power, and never ceding it to another woman (or man), essentially being an alpha...and being masculine and put together and centered. Women will FLOCK to you, because there are so many bitch-made men around. Trust me, this is the only way I've found, and it's easiest. It's amazing how many guys don't know how to do this.
Any and every man can do it. We are all made to.
Someone made a post about that women are designed to go wet around a 'man' - they don't have a choice to, their stupid biochemistry makes them, or whatever. I think this is right, but you have to put out the right affirmative signal. Men are leaders, women just think they are. They really can't resist the man when he is roaming as an alpha/ as long as he maintains that position - it will draw women in like moths to the light.

Of course, this won't work on a night when you're feeling desperate and all you want and can think about is how you just want to get laid (me right now). When I turn my game on and go chase women, it never works - I always lose power. Do any guys have a similar experience? Am I just doing something wrong?
I swear guys have success with all different things, and whatever /PUA, tactics, - I don't understand it but they never work for me. There are just a lot of things I'll never understand.

Women really on the surface control things, the physical dynamics of what we see; who moves where, but the REAL power is and always has been with the man.
He really has to do nothing. Let the women come to him.
I agree with everything you said, except you left out an important factor. You must let the woman choose you. Don't attempt to choose the woman. That's an uphill battle. Let the woman choose you. Then you can invite her in. That way you know she will willingly submit to you first.

Most manginas are afraid to stand up and do what you suggest. Even on this forum and on the manosphere forums, most of these men are just wussy mangina types who don't believe in taking charge or being the man.

I had an experience with a pretty girl once. When I was disagreeable to everything she stated, she just took it and we continued with our relationship without any problems whatsoever. The moment I became sensitive and sobby she was done with me and dumped me the very next day, claiming she never really knew me. Conclusion: Be the man, take charge, be bossy, say no to everything they request, don't be a wuss. They even like it when you're a jerk to them, but be a wuss and a submissive woman will run for the hills. A dominant woman would probably lick her lips at the opportunity to crush you though. Beware of dogs.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I agree. I don't understand how I can't go 100 feet down the street, in some strip mall, grocery or department store...and not see 9/10 men who are just complete simps. I don't get it, and I never have. When I was younger I was even told I "was different" ...and sensed this meant my detachment from media and my traditional leanings. I thought 'how weird. being normal is "different" somehow?" It was really a bizarre thought to behold.
I always thought just, "Be yourself...what's the problem?". I couldn't and, for a large part still don't understand why men can't do this. It seems to me they are really waiting for someone to say to them "It's okay, you can act like a man."

It really seems to me that men are waiting for something to "tell them it's okay" to be a man/act masculine. It really seems like that. I think most men have been sucked into our culture and are completely helpless simps and manginas. My favorite is thef gym - I almost can't stand & hate going to this place, for this reason...it is the worst in the world, and you can feel the Simp rolling off of these ultra-muscled, self-hating and metro acting guys (who are still dying to "try" to act masculine?) ...I always usually leave the gym in a state of depression, exhaustion from the hostility and negativity there. It's really painful to be around. The part that bothers me is these men can get violent to be around, just from self hate. Especially when they see a normal, healthy/masculine or balanced guy whom they "perceive has it all".
The gym also is terrible because you have to fight off these beta-hyenas everytime you seek out or want to talk to a beautiful woman or chick at the gym. The insecurity oozes from them - I can feel them eyeing me up and seething hatred every time I'm talking with a beautiful woman. These guys' self-esteem is so low.
It also seems there's this rule in our society where it's "not okay, to hit on women" without some strange, complicated and completely idiosyncratic way of doing it - which doesn't make sense - but seems culturally appropriated. To just go up and naturally talk and smile while talking to a woman is culturally frowned upon. Which says a lot about our culture..
I think you need to completely sever yourself from this modern culture.
I feel so many people are bound by this out of obligation - but obligation to what?
Just be traditional, how you were raised. That's enough, f*ck this modern society...you have no obligation to it and know that it's been hijacked. You only feel lonely in contrast to something you're still hanging on to, let it go.

You'll destroy yourself here, you're working against Marxism - which seeks to destroy you.
If most men/ and women instinctively knew that we're living in literally - a battle zone which who's only goal is to seek to destroy you/ and lie about doing it. I think people would change over night.
I've completely broken and separated myself from our modern culture/society. Every day I'm connecting with traditional principles and ways I was raised with, which seem natural to me...how my father taught me to be, etc., and giving the metaphorical finger to our culture & media. I couldn't be more peaceful or serene, inside. I may be alone, but alone is not always lonely - and it's better than being plugged into today's extremely destructive culture. Completely separate from it. From everything this modern culture tells you to do/dating, how you should be etc., Just separate from it and talk with normal people.

That's why this site - the anti - PC, could quite possible save your life.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There are a lot of sites that are anti PC.
Time to Hide!
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

I'm one of the most anti-PC people I've experienced when it comes to freedom of speech, etc. In practice however I'm incredibly "PC" or rather pathologically honorable (ironic, the people that are the most pathologically PC in speech appear to be the least PC in action). I turned down endless opportunities at the drinking table because I thought she was too drunk and thought she'd never sleep with me if she were sober.

I have Asperger's as well. So one of my complaints is women never take the lead. I need them to openly say they are receptive, almost force the issue.

I've learnt over the years that this'll almost never happen. Women do take the lead and approach me but it's not far enough for Asperger's to be sure.

I've started to notice however there are all kinds of things that I've missed. From body language to ways of saying things. For example, in many contexts "I like to travel" is a subtle way to say "I'm into NSA, not looking for attachment".

I wouldn't blame women for this entirely but this invisible language is REALLY frustration, especially if you have deficits in those areas.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

CodeHarder wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 1:40 pm
I'm one of the most anti-PC people I've experienced when it comes to freedom of speech, etc. In practice however I'm incredibly "PC" or rather pathologically honorable (ironic, the people that are the most pathologically PC in speech appear to be the least PC in action). I turned down endless opportunities at the drinking table because I thought she was too drunk and thought she'd never sleep with me if she were sober.

I have Asperger's as well. So one of my complaints is women never take the lead. I need them to openly say they are receptive, almost force the issue.

I've learnt over the years that this'll almost never happen. Women do take the lead and approach me but it's not far enough for Asperger's to be sure.

I've started to notice however there are all kinds of things that I've missed. From body language to ways of saying things. For example, in many contexts "I like to travel" is a subtle way to say "I'm into NSA, not looking for attachment".

I wouldn't blame women for this entirely but this invisible language is REALLY frustration, especially if you have deficits in those areas.
And it has gotten a lot worse over time. 30 years ago women were a lot more open about expressing interest. Today, in this horribly overfeminized society, you need to be able to read the social cues that only a hyperfeminized brain can process. It is maddening.

Many PUAs assume consent and charge ahead until they get an explicit "no". Even then, the advice in many cases is to keep pushing. It's one way to get around not being able to read the subtle cues.

My advice to you, which is based on minimal knowledge, is to pursue self improvement. Lifting is good, if you don't already. Join Toastmasters and learn to improve your speaking ability, it really works. Read up on body language, preferably books written by law enforcement people, and then constantly monitor your own body language. Force yourself to stand and walk with your head high and shoulders back. Pay attention to how you sit.

There's a quote by Dr. Temple Grandin "Autistic people learn social interaction the way normal people learn lines to a play". Take this to heart. Forget about "just be yourself", develop a persona that works for who you are.
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

I've been a bit contradictory in my post, women will once in a blue moon approach/show interest but beyond that/opening communication, they'll never actually be explicit or move beyond that.

Any kind of "aggression" or rather any kind of effort/persistence is very risky. You can get thrown out of a venue, attacked, fired, arrested, etc. No one will side with you even if you haven't actually done anything wrong. If a female is scared or perceives anything in any kind of a hostile manner than in the law and society YOU WILL BE BELIEVED. This can come about merely showing any interest in a woman at all. You see showing interest is a threat and it wont be tolerated.

My concern is less about myself and more about what's wrong with society and its PC madness. I'm already very cautious. Things are difficult and awkward enough as it is without social and lawful rules that make it impossible for a man to have any way to pursue the opposite sex without putting their neck on the line.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

“From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth—her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty.” - F. Nietzsche

And I would tend to agree with that assessment.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

CodeHarder wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 3:40 pm
My concern is less about myself and more about what's wrong with society and its PC madness. I'm already very cautious. Things are difficult and awkward enough as it is without social and lawful rules that make it impossible for a man to have any way to pursue the opposite sex without putting their neck on the line.
Then men should stop pursuing the opposite sex.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 10:55 pm
Then men should stop pursuing the opposite sex.
That is just as implausible as "Men should stop eating." Men pursue women as a matter of their biological programming. While a small minority of men can overcome this inborn drive, most men are powerless in resisting it.

I am a MGTOW and even I pursue women, just not marriage and long-term relationships.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It is totally doable. Today we have more alternatives than ever before, and new ones are being developed as we speak. Dolls, robots, VR, technologies we can't even conceive of yet can be counted on to emerge before long. I recommend that men start saving some money so that they can afford whatever amazing new thing comes up on the horizon.

Sure, overcoming your biological programming is not easy. You know what else is not easy? Hearing the words "I'm leaving and taking half." Or any of the slough of other ways that women can deplete the life of a man. Men who can learn to overcome their programming stand the best chance of protecting themselves from a gender apathetic to the welfare of their own.

Imo if men understood how little women actually care about men it would be easier for them to overcome this programming. The media bombards our culture with notions and imagery of the mythic romantic love that make it difficult for men to wake up.

Btw, calling yourself MGTOW barely means anything when "going your own way" can mean anything you want it to.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Btw, calling yourself MGTOW barely means anything when "going your own way" can mean anything you want it to.
That precisely the point!

You continue to do you, and we'll continue to do us... But preaching implausible pipe dreams to men just so they can follow you off a cliff is not a good look.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's getting to the point in America (and other western nations) where it's dangerous for men to get involved with women. False rape accusations are at an all time high, false sexual harassment charges are also at record highs.

No wonder why the MGTOW movement is taking off like gang busters. It's also no surprise that the marriage rates in western countries are at all time lows. Also, the sex doll industry is exploding throughout the western world. Some women like the woman in the video below are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."