Tremendous damage done

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Tremendous damage done

Post by Eric »

I think that there has been tremendous damage done to us as men and women here.
Like, it's just so sad. It's innumerably, immeasurably sad that the natural male/female harmony has been shut down and attacked mercilessly. I know that, for a long time, and I'm not alone I know; most guys just gave up on themselves and on women. This is wrong and should not be this way!!! How could something so completely VITAL be so absent.
I don't know why women/females project this, I don't know how else to name it other than "anti-nature" vibe that just damages men and completely thwarts them. I don't know why so many females fight themselves and their nature; and in effect the men around them... and then act like they are completely clueless. It's similar to the way tons of blacks see racism everywhere all-the-time. I don't know why so many females do this.. And when there is real love budding through, or real tender feelings natural between a man and a woman; it is attacked viciously and viciously hated - almost like someone wants to stamp it out. It's like, aside from people being conditioned into this;they are so upset and bitter inside - that they crash and thrash anything they see that's good, because it hurts them too much, and because they can't have it; it's not theirs. So disgusting.

It just makes me incredibly, incredibly sad, to think about that today as I was sitting on my bed in my room.
I dont' know but I have to heal, break through this - and not care anymore.

Now, I'm not into spells or magick or anything; but I'm getting to that point, only because it seems intuitively obvious to me.
There has to be something we can do to strengthen ourselves and rekindle our natural energy in a way that directly counters and combats this assault, whatever it is...and I know it is one. I just have no idea what I would do. There must be some dances or something, some kind of magick we can do to strengthen the natural forces between the male and female, the natural male energy, and natural female energy; nature to make it shine through.
Any ideas, or suggestions?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Tremendous damage done

Post by traveller »

Many times, I even have thoughts of what if I had that fictional Dust of Broken Heart from the 1988 movie "Willow." You know, that gold glittery stuff that, especially at one point, caused Madmartigan to fall totally in love with Sorsha, even though Sorsha kicked him in the face the previous day. And many times I even think, at a county fair or carnival, flying over in a cropduster plane and spraying a whole bunch of Dust of Broken Heart on the carnival. Or at a nightclub, dumping a whole bagful of Dust of Broken Heart into the circulation fans or even the AC ducts so it would get blown all over the entire club, dance floor and all.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Tremendous damage done

Post by Eric »

This country is completely through. It's destroyed. There is nothing good left, anymore. ..What chance does a young guy have of getting a decent girlfriend, anymore?

As for the natural foreplay & interplay between males and females, well they've destroyed all that for kids, they don't even get to experience it. When I think about it rage doesn't even begin to describe it.
And to top it off, the cocksucking passport office is closed today, so I have to wait all the way until Monday - again.
This country is straight up hell on earth.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.