Modern women don't prioritize their men anymore

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Modern women don't prioritize their men anymore

Post by GoingAwol »

Women these days are too busy and they sacrifice their relationships with men to do other things. Furthermore, if women have kids (most do), they put the kids ahead of their boyfriends or husbands too. The funny thing is modern women brag about this on their personal ads as if it makes them attractive options as partners! A few months ago, I was on facebook and saw a christian girl make a post about how she puts her husband before her kids and makes it a point to spend time with him because she believed having a closer relationship with him would make them both better parents. So, I guess the good news is there are some women who "get it", but those women are in the extreme minority. Sadly, it doesn't even seem like men fit onto most modern womens list of priorities anymore. Men have historically made big sacrifices to have relationships with women, but modern women dont sacrifice anything or bring anything to the table.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Modern women don't prioritize their men anymore

Post by Zambales »

It's understandable that a women puts her kids before her boyfriend. Imagine if you met a girl and you already had kids, who would you put first? I'd put my dog first before a girlfriend.

Marriage is different and both kids and spouse should be treated equally.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It doesn't matter what most women are like. What matters is that you find one who fits you. Don't think that just because the vast majority of women are a particular way that there are not women who are willing to go the proper way. There are a few women out there who have their heads screwed on properly. There are also some women who are still willing to listen to their man. What you have to do is find a woman who is willing to submit to you. Then it won't matter what she's already done for the most part (as long as she hasn't gotten her PhD but sometimes even them too). If she obeys you, then she obeys. The rest will not matter, because she will be willing to adjust for you. A woman who thinks she's your equal is going to give you a hard time with any kind of compromise.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Adama wrote:It doesn't matter what most women are like. What matters is that you find one who fits you. Don't think that just because the vast majority of women are a particular way that there are not women who are willing to go the proper way. There are a few women out there who have their heads screwed on properly. There are also some women who are still willing to listen to their man. What you have to do is find a woman who is willing to submit to you. Then it won't matter what she's already done for the most part (as long as she hasn't gotten her PhD but sometimes even them too). If she obeys you, then she obeys. The rest will not matter, because she will be willing to adjust for you. A woman who thinks she's your equal is going to give you a hard time with any kind of compromise.
Yes,
it does matter because the extreme lack of that kind of women makes nearly impossible to find one, much less one who would want to be with me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

GoingAwol wrote:
Adama wrote:It doesn't matter what most women are like. What matters is that you find one who fits you. Don't think that just because the vast majority of women are a particular way that there are not women who are willing to go the proper way. There are a few women out there who have their heads screwed on properly. There are also some women who are still willing to listen to their man. What you have to do is find a woman who is willing to submit to you. Then it won't matter what she's already done for the most part (as long as she hasn't gotten her PhD but sometimes even them too). If she obeys you, then she obeys. The rest will not matter, because she will be willing to adjust for you. A woman who thinks she's your equal is going to give you a hard time with any kind of compromise.
Yes,
it does matter because the extreme lack of that kind of women makes nearly impossible to find one, much less one who would want to be with me.
Because you think good women don't exist, you overlook them. ;) Hey, if 99% of women are bad and you can identify them, and 1% of women are good and you can identify them, what is it to worry about? Just go after the 1% who are worthy. Ignore the 99%. And with billions of women on the planet, don't tell me 1% is too small a number.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Adama wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:
Yes,
Because you think good women don't exist, you overlook them. ;) Hey, if 99% of women are bad and you can identify them, and 1% of women are good and you can identify them, what is it to worry about? Just go after the 1% who are worthy. Ignore the 99%. And with billions of women on the planet, don't tell me 1% is too small a number.
I never said good women don't exist. I simply said they are extremely hard to find, and it is even harder to find one who is single and interested in me.