Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

traveller
Freshman Poster

Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Post by traveller » July 27th, 2016, 4:28 am

I just ran into a couple of my old neighbors during my 2 week visit with my family in Chicagoland and heard some very seriously disappointing news! Apparently it seems, the nightclubs in Downtown Fort Myers are not the only places playing a lot of rap. Their sisters' high school in west suburban La Grange, Illinois is also playing a lot of rap at it's dances, especially their Homecoming dance! They even told me that rap is practically mainstream at all area high schools! I'm getting a sick feeling here, as if America is becoming a rap nation with the nightlife.

In case you didn't know, rap is a subgenre of hip hop music. Rap is also that type of music that has all the profanity in it and that glorifies illegal drugs, violence, and gang life. In fact, here is a post about rap music located at http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/rap-i ... .454735436

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Rap music at high school dances too! When does it end?

Post by gnosis » July 27th, 2016, 4:37 am

I hate rap.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » July 27th, 2016, 5:44 am

I think the both of you are RACIST!
Time to Hide!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » July 27th, 2016, 8:31 am

Not good.
Last edited by Ghost on October 22nd, 2016, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. » July 27th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Rap died in the late 90s - along with the rest of music. Thank god for cd players.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » July 28th, 2016, 12:23 am

w.p.o. wrote:Rap died in the late 90s - along with the rest of music. Thank god for cd players.
What about record players ?

Chinese usually have impeccable taste in music so if they are succumbing to it you all just be RACIST!
Time to Hide!

Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad » July 28th, 2016, 10:14 am

Kids glorify violence.
Then wonder why so many shootings happen.

traveller
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller » July 28th, 2016, 7:22 pm

That's not all! Here is another one! http://serato.com/forum/discussion/1568881

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. » July 29th, 2016, 9:28 pm

Nomad wrote:Kids glorify violence.
Then wonder why so many shootings happen.
That's right. Blame it on rap music lol. Has nothing to do with mental instability, it's the music and movies. How come Cowboys and indians didn't cause the 50s and 60s generation to cause mayhem? I grew up watching bugs bunny causing elmer fudd to shoot himself, tom and jerry destroying each other and wily coyote falling 100 stories. I also grew up during the NWA era and listened to bone and terror squad, yet I never developed the urge to hurt anyone. Could it have something to do with mental stability? hmmm

traveller
Freshman Poster

Post by traveller » August 3rd, 2016, 11:59 pm

Moretorque wrote:I think the both of you are RACIST!

And why shouldn't I be surprised that anyone who hates the F-bombs dropping like an Oklahoma hailstorm on the dance floor is labeled a racist? As if the entire black/African culture is exclusively defined strictly by profanity, illegal drugs (cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamine, etc), guns/firearms, and the general gangsta/thug life, and anyone who hates the gang/thug culture is labeled even as one of those who even labels blacks as "animals," "feral apes," and such! Just like how anyone who says that homosexuality is a sin is labeled a hater.

AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning » August 18th, 2016, 10:00 pm

Again, I tell you, America is a Gangsta-worshipping thug culture! And I predict that America will become the #1 most dangerous country in the world by 2025 in terms of violent crime and terrorism. Worse than Afghanistan, worse than Honduras; yes, even worse than Venezuela.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » August 18th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Moretorque wrote:I think the both of you are RACIST!
:lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."