"It's just a numbers game"

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: "It's just a numbers game"

Post by Banano »

Problem is many of us here think that we are above average, even Winston wu thinks he is decent looking guy and that is where tragedy begins

Trouble is that women are not as generous when they rate us. Yes , you can be tall and non fat but doesnt mean you are good enough or sexualy appealing to most gurls, many thngs can be wrong with you.

1 out of 100 is made up bs by some pua guru, nobody approaches 100 girs or more, worthy and desirable ones get it in a few approaches and the rest gives up or lowers standards.

I never met a guy who approaced 500 girls, it not viable option.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@GA - what happens if when you go to Russia and women reject you in person? How will your world view change then? The grass is always greener as they say. I realize you're on a chat site and women respond to you but that doesn't mean they're going to want to marry you or be your girlfriend. (Unless they have designs on immigrating to your country.)

I've lived in both Russia and Ukraine and it's not as easy as you think. Women are not falling all over you. It's a numbers game there too. It's a bit easier but not by much. Something for you to think about.

A few years ago I met an American who was teaching English in Russia. He was on a visa run in Kyiv. He told me how he had married a Russian girl in Russia and that when he tried to sponsor her as his wife to the US he was rejected because he had no US income. All of his income was Russian income and all of it undeclared. His wife quickly dumped him right there in Russia seeing she had no path of quick immigration to the US. The guy was heartbroken.

The grass is not always greener...
dreamofarakis
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamofarakis »

Voyager1 wrote:@GA - what happens if when you go to Russia and women reject you in person? How will your world view change then? The grass is always greener as they say. I realize you're on a chat site and women respond to you but that doesn't mean they're going to want to marry you or be your girlfriend. (Unless they have designs on immigrating to your country.)

I've lived in both Russia and Ukraine and it's not as easy as you think. Women are not falling all over you. It's a numbers game there too. It's a bit easier but not by much. Something for you to think about.

A few years ago I met an American who was teaching English in Russia. He was on a visa run in Kyiv. He told me how he had married a Russian girl in Russia and that when he tried to sponsor her as his wife to the US he was rejected because he had no US income. All of his income was Russian income and all of it undeclared. His wife quickly dumped him right there in Russia seeing she had no path of quick immigration to the US. The guy was heartbroken.

The grass is not always greener...

I've seen some hot russian women on the internet that made me want to pack my shit and go. But yeah sometimes things are not like you thought. I think it's still good to give it a try though. Actually I have seen some hot easter european women from slovakia... hmmm maybe I should visit there...
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Just because you see some hot women from such and such a place doesn't mean that they'll be interested in you in real life. I know a guy who was using Anastasiadate. Many of the girls he was supposedly corresponding with swore their undying love for him. When he got there to Ukraine the same ones who had swore their undying love for him wouldn't even meet for a coffee. The correspondence as it turns out was fabricated by the site to keep him paying. The real girls in the photos didn't even know about him. The ones he did manage to meet in person rejected him due to age difference. He was in his 50s and all the girls were in their 20s.

The moral of the story is just because you see some flashy website with popups of women supposedly interested in you doesn't mean that they're really interested in you in real life.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Voyager1 wrote:Just because you see some hot women from such and such a place doesn't mean that they'll be interested in you in real life. I know a guy who was using Anastasiadate. Many of the girls he was supposedly corresponding with swore their undying love for him. When he got there to Ukraine the same ones who had swore their undying love for him wouldn't even meet for a coffee. The correspondence as it turns out was fabricated by the site to keep him paying. The real girls in the photos didn't even know about him. The ones he did manage to meet in person rejected him due to age difference. He was in his 50s and all the girls were in their 20s.

The moral of the story is just because you see some flashy website with popups of women supposedly interested in you doesn't mean that they're really interested in you in real life.
Voyager,
This post shows how ignorant you are of me and my situation. First of all, I am not meeting these women on a paid site! The site I meet them on is completely free and I do not pay a dime. Furthermore, these women regularly skype with me and keep in contact with me via whatsapp and viber. These are real women i'm meeting on a free website who are interested enough to give me their phone numbers and talk, text, im, video chat etc on a regular basis .
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I do know the site that you're using. I've used it myself and have met girls in person. I've had relationships, scams and scam attempts from girls I've met from that site IN PERSON. (One girl I met on that site IN PERSON used me to eat at her favourite sushi restaurant.)

So I know EXACTLY your situation. You've never been though to meet them in person so you don't know their motivations. Some of them communicate with you to improve their English. Others probably think you're an easy ticket to America. Others might be sincere. It's a mixed bag.

So don't tell me I don't know your situation. I know it better that you do. I've lived it.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The other thing you don't understand GA is even though the site is free, it's not free. You have to pay to go there. Pay for a visa. Pay for accommodation. You have to pay to take the girl to dinner. You sometimes have to pay the girls taxi. In Eastern Europe the gentleman always pays especially if he's a foreigner. Then you have to pay if you want to maintain a girlfriend. Shopping trips, things for her apartment. So in the end you're going to have to pay if you want relationships with these women. It's not for free. In fact it's probably more expensive than dating American women because with American women at least they'll go dutch on a date. Eastern Europeans generally not. The gentleman is expected to pay.

Get used to it. You are going to PAY.

One way or another you will PAY. And if you can't afford it, don't go.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Why are there so many beta- faggots everywhere?
where did all these guys come from? ...Sorry to change subject. I was just thinking about how most guys don't even hit on the women - so the ones that do, sharks...get 'em all. Women don't do the chasing and it's up to a man to initiate - that means seducing and flirting/hitting on, aggressor.

There are beta fags everywhere, it's like exponentially exploding, these guys are simpering wusses with no sharp edge - and with losing that a complete inability to hit on women. I think they have sex with each other, actually; but I can't prove it...
I'm sure they do.

It's exhausting being a man. Just always chasing/trying/hunt, flirt...never ends. I'm 30, it seemed daunting when i was 15, how much longer can I put up with this?
I see why guys get married right away, or go faggot.
It's hard but being that shark you will get so much p***y if you try and put in the work. Who do fish go to? The fisherman that shows up and fishes the lake, not anyone else; the thing about being a man is one man sharpens another, like iron. That's why like a blade/phallus we must always be sharpening ourselves razor sharp, it's hard constant work...and being around a beta dulls you to hell. It feels bad & destructive. I used to do it out of the kindness of my heart, and because I was stupid; read foolish, and got suckered into because I knew they felt threatened and felt like I should talk down the situation with betas...to diffuse the animosity. Stupid, I became beta myself...because i stopped being myself, and compromised. Stupid.

I have a feeling I'm on the verge of getting lots of p***y.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Voyager1 wrote:The other thing you don't understand GA is even though the site is free, it's not free. You have to pay to go there. Pay for a visa. Pay for accommodation. You have to pay to take the girl to dinner. You sometimes have to pay the girls taxi. In Eastern Europe the gentleman always pays especially if he's a foreigner. Then you have to pay if you want to maintain a girlfriend. Shopping trips, things for her apartment. So in the end you're going to have to pay if you want relationships with these women. It's not for free. In fact it's probably more expensive than dating American women because with American women at least they'll go dutch on a date. Eastern Europeans generally not. The gentleman is expected to pay.

Get used to it. You are going to PAY.

One way or another you will PAY. And if you can't afford it, don't go.
No sh*t sherlock. Of course it costs money to go to a foreign country. I was simply responding to your implying that I was meeting these women ona paid site which isn't true.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Eric wrote:Why are there so many beta- faggots everywhere?
where did all these guys come from? ...Sorry to change subject. I was just thinking about how most guys don't even hit on the women - so the ones that do, sharks...get 'em all. Women don't do the chasing and it's up to a man to initiate - that means seducing and flirting/hitting on, aggressor.

There are beta fags everywhere, it's like exponentially exploding, these guys are simpering wusses with no sharp edge - and with losing that a complete inability to hit on women. I think they have sex with each other, actually; but I can't prove it...
I'm sure they do.

It's exhausting being a man. Just always chasing/trying/hunt, flirt...never ends. I'm 30, it seemed daunting when i was 15, how much longer can I put up with this?
I see why guys get married right away, or go faggot.
It's hard but being that shark you will get so much p***y if you try and put in the work. Who do fish go to? The fisherman that shows up and fishes the lake, not anyone else; the thing about being a man is one man sharpens another, like iron. That's why like a blade/phallus we must always be sharpening ourselves razor sharp, it's hard constant work...and being around a beta dulls you to hell. It feels bad & destructive. I used to do it out of the kindness of my heart, and because I was stupid; read foolish, and got suckered into because I knew they felt threatened and felt like I should talk down the situation with betas...to diffuse the animosity. Stupid, I became beta myself...because i stopped being myself, and compromised. Stupid.

I have a feeling I'm on the verge of getting lots of p***y.
This post made absolutely no sense.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You see the girl in Odessa who used me to eat in her favourite sushi restaurant wasn't interested in any relationship with me but if a girl is interested in a relationship in Eastern Europe the gentleman is generally expected to pay. That's why after that experience I generally take the girl to an inexpensive café just for coffee.

I took another girl in Odessa to a cheap café on the first date. She looked at the menu and kicked at the prices. It wasn't because the quality of food and drink was bad, it was just that the prices were too cheap for her. Fortunately she didn't order anything. Cost of the date to me: 0 UAH
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@GA - I wasn't even replying to your post. I was replying to dreamofarakis.

Read the whole thing IN CONTEXT before jumping to conclusions.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Voyager1 wrote:
So don't tell me I don't know your situation. I know it better that you do. I've lived it.
No, you don't know the girls I talk to or the conversations I have with them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Voyager1 wrote:You see the girl in Odessa who used me to eat in her favourite sushi restaurant wasn't interested in any relationship with me but if a girl is interested in a relationship in Eastern Europe the gentleman is generally expected to pay. That's why after that experience I generally take the girl to an inexpensive café just for coffee.

I took another girl in Odessa to a cheap café on the first date. She looked at the menu and kicked at the prices. It wasn't because the quality of food and drink was bad, it was just that the prices were too cheap for her. Fortunately she didn't order anything. Cost of the date to me: 0 UAH
This is what I figured, just from meeting the American Russian women and conversing with some Russian women online. They are far from innocent, and it comes down to the individual, just like in the USA.

Years ago when I was in a western European country I had a girlfriend whose only intent was to use me to get to the states. That is something I never understood. At the time because I had had very little female interaction, she seemed okay. Looking back now I can see she was a terrible person looking to use me. She was going to take advantage of me because I was five years younger than her and naive.

These Russian women are nothing to be toyed around with. Any man pursuing them better make sure the woman wants him for him and not for resources.

The good thing about your stories is that those women each exposed themselves early. She doesn't like a cheap restaurant and she bails. Or she can't get that visa right away and she bails. That is awesome! I know it hurts at first, but that is salvation. That's being rescued from the hands of the whorish woman. It is a hidden blessing. The good thing is that some of these women can't even be bothered to conceal their intent. They are complete users, and the slightest little snag causes them to expose themselves. I don't think true sociopaths can behave themselves long term anyway. It is more or less a matter of the victim willingly ignoring the warning signs.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

GoingAwol wrote:No, you don't know the girls I talk to or the conversations I have with them.
I might of. If you're using the same free site I'm using (and you've posted the site here before) I might have messaged some of the very same girls you're communicating with.

GA - I am light years ahead of you