Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolling?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolli

Post by yick »

Citizen wrote:Tapatio86, in another thread Winston was commenting about a sad looking but attractive white woman who was living in Mexico. I believe you told Winston that she was out of his league and to forget about her. That she had Latino men to take her and the competition was great. Or some crap like that. IMO you did the equivalent of spitting in Winston's face by telling him he was not as good a Latino man. Yet, women all over the world want to escape their shitty countries and get into Europe or ABCANz. I am surprised more posters don't attack you. This is Winston's gang. They might tease him but they run with him. We can post here because he lets us.
Absolutely spot on! Tolopolo dissed Winston badly and this is what he said ad verbatim

Yes, however, they are not interested in foreigners (even less in fat foreigners). They have us Latin men and competition is high. You cannot beat them, so they are out of your league.

Cheers

I am sure our Winnie has more charm that some scrawny Afro-Aztec dwarf whose idea of a solid business plan is selling grounded Armadillo shit in the form of Amway cleaning products. :lol:

Siiiiiiiiiiii - Soy blanco, soy guapo, soy Europeo!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:Tapatio, you provoke and lash out at other posters, especially when they disagree with your opinions. You've got a fragile ego and a hussy attitude. You're no better than Drealm or Yick overall.
I do not lash out, but if others provoke me, I will defend myself.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

yick wrote:Hang on - you're trolling yourself, knobrot! If Barack Obama (for example) came on here and stated that he was white and European looking because he was
50% white (which is more factual than your DNA test done at the side of a Taco stand in Oaxca which determines now you are a direct descendant of Philip and
Isabella)he would be laughed at - you are bringing this shit on yourself.

Somehow - Tapolopo think being Lebanese, Jewish and Indian makes you 'white and European' I don't know about anyone else but I think this c**t is in need of a good atlas and a geography lesson. :lol:

Also, you are threatening to kill people knowing that I am thousands of miles away where I can't grab that scrawny neck and crush it. You are upset because I said your dad/uncle looks like Bill Cosby - what's wrong with your dad being black? Tell me anyone!

Be proud of who you are - nothing wrong with being Mestizo - you are the poster boy of mixed race life - Indian, black Jew and Arab - hell - we should send you to the West Bank to start off the peace process with a suitcase full of skin whitening creams haha!
Mira, peruano de mierda, tu eres un indio hijo de puta.

Arab blood is much more superior than your ugly China blood you carry, asshole. Peruvians, the most inferior of all Latin Americans. Tu no estas a mi nivel, indio de mierda.

Y NO TENGO SANGRE DE NIGGER!!! TU TIENES MUCHA MAS ALTA PROBABILIDAD DE TENERLA YA QUE TU REPUBLICA BANANERA LLAMADA PEDU, HAY MUCHO MAS NIGGERS QUE EN MEXICO.

ASI QUE LARGATE, PEDUANO CULIAO AWEONAO CONCHA DE TU CHINA PUTA MADRE QUE TE PARIO, MALNACIDO
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolling
LMAO by all accounts you should've been the first one gone long ago, you lying, deceitful POS.

Free tip:
if you find an asshole one day, you've found an asshole. If you find assholes everyday, YOU are the asshole.
Just the offensive pic of this ugly, brazen sob on that avatar is trolling in and on itself.
You are the ugly one. Look at yourself, fat, dress like a slob. You are NOT in my level
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: Why on this forum moderators do not put a stop to trolling?
I know that there is a clear conspiracy against me in this forum.
I cannot comment about Drealm, but for sure YICK is not a troll, his comments are very reasonable.
STFU, you are defending him when clearly this dirty Peruvian got banned for trolling others before. Winnie sucks as a moderator. I can do a MUCH better job than that fat, ugly China man with round face like a damn plate and ugly features
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:By the way what happened to their weird 4life thread? I wasn't expecting to see that. It looks like Winston promptly took it down because he thought it's a scam. I thought it was a joke myself, not something real. I do know there's always someone who's gonna drink kool aid and join one of these network marketing things. Their motto is usually to push overpriced health products to friends and family. Most of what they sell though is just food dyed powder. There's not much money in it. Personally I think Matt should be a little more cautious around Tap. I'm not saying Tap is a bad guy, but we don't know a lot about him and it sorta looks like he's using this place as a recruiting ground. Maybe this is his real intention? Or maybe I'm reading things into it. Someone like Matt could be getting scammed. I hope Matt knows what he's doing for his own sake.
Not at all. I would never scam no one, and even less my friends. You are most likely to scam others, and I found info that Winnie scammed other posters. What a lowly shameless deed.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tapollo getting all excited and emotional - :lol:

Arabs are not European (or white), Aztecs are not European, Mapuches are not European - so where is this European and white pedigree you meant to have - oh you mean your Jew grandad - the Europeans thought that Jews were so much European, they made a state for them NOT IN EUROPE and TOLD THEM ALL TO GO THERE (after trying to gas the whole Jewish population of Europe, getting through six million of them).

Add your African blood - the chances of you being European - 3%

Be proud of being an Afro-Aztec.

For that is what you are!

And stop calling Winnie names - he has more personal charm than you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Tapatio, you provoke and lash out at other posters, especially when they disagree with your opinions. You've got a fragile ego and a hussy attitude. You're no better than Drealm or Yick overall.
I do not lash out, but if others provoke me, I will defend myself.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

yick wrote:
Citizen wrote:Tapatio86, in another thread Winston was commenting about a sad looking but attractive white woman who was living in Mexico. I believe you told Winston that she was out of his league and to forget about her. That she had Latino men to take her and the competition was great. Or some crap like that. IMO you did the equivalent of spitting in Winston's face by telling him he was not as good a Latino man. Yet, women all over the world want to escape their shitty countries and get into Europe or ABCANz. I am surprised more posters don't attack you. This is Winston's gang. They might tease him but they run with him. We can post here because he lets us.
Absolutely spot on! Tolopolo dissed Winston badly and this is what he said ad verbatim

Yes, however, they are not interested in foreigners (even less in fat foreigners). They have us Latin men and competition is high. You cannot beat them, so they are out of your league.

Cheers

I am sure our Winnie has more charm that some scrawny Afro-Aztec dwarf whose idea of a solid business plan is selling grounded Armadillo shit in the form of Amway cleaning products. :lol:

Retards, not all foreigners want to go to the USA. That is a very egocentric and narcissistic way, typical of Americans.

Even if you are a gang, I am not afraid of any of you. Why should I be afraid of a gang of fat, ugly, poorly dressed old guys who are losers in life and are as weird as f**k and cannot get any women. You guys are no competition against me.

Peruanito, mejor calla porque a ti nadie te invito al argumento, indio asqueroso.

Your comment is laughable. Almost all women would find me MUCH more physically appealing than Winnie. I am slender, dress stylish and with class, have nice angular features, big eyes, wavy soft hair, and a good personality and culture as well as a stable job and live in an upscale area. What does this guy has to offer to women? NOTHING!!!! He f***ing lives in a slum somewhere in the Philippines as I saw his photos and the building looks ugly and old and most likely infested with cockroaches. Not a place I would like to live.

Lo siento peruanito, pero aqui me huele a envidia tanto de un indio como tu como de tu amo el chino.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

yick wrote:Tapollo getting all excited and emotional - :lol:

Arabs are not European (or white), Aztecs are not European, Mapuches are not European - so where is this European and white pedigree you meant to have - oh you mean your Jew grandad - the Europeans thought that Jews were so much European, they made a state for them NOT IN EUROPE and TOLD THEM ALL TO GO THERE (after trying to gas the whole Jewish population of Europe, getting through six million of them).

Add your African blood - the chances of you being European - 3%

Be proud of being an Afro-Aztec.

For that is what you are!

And stop calling Winnie names - he has more personal charm than you.
Los mapuche se ven mucho mas caucasicos que tu, cabecita negra.

I have Andalucian grandfather, unlike you you have China blood and Inca blood. I look Chilean,and Chileans are more good looking than you ugly Peruvians. Do not compare me with your inferior race.

Even the Mapuche have MUCH MORE pleasant features than the Incas with their grotesque cheekboones, condor-like nose and small chinky eyes like their cousins the Asian people. After all, Indigenous people belong to the f***ing same race as Asians, so, you look MUCH more mongoloid than I as you have double.

And also have much more nigger blood as Chile and Mexico were the only countries in Latin America with the least amount of nigger slaves.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Retards, not all foreigners want to go to the USA. That is a very egocentric and narcissistic way, typical of Americans.
I'm not American.
Your comment is laughable. Almost all women would find me MUCH more physically appealing than Winnie.
Let's stick with facts, he is richer, he has had more sex with more women than you, has more kids than you, been married the same amount times as you so - there is no factual logic that YOU are more attractive than Winnie - you aren't actually.

The figures show Winnie wins the contest - he has had sex with hundreds of women, you haven't - which is why you have married a worn out old tranny whore.
I have Andalucian grandfather, unlike you you have China blood and Inca blood. I look Chilean,and Chileans are more good looking than you ugly Peruvians. Do not compare me with your inferior race.
So your dad is lebanese and jew, and your mum is black, mapuche and aztec - where does the Andalucian grandad come in?

The sums don't add up.

You look more Spanish than I do Icelandic.

I am proud of being Inca, Spanish and Chinese. It's great. :D
And also have much more nigger blood as Chile and Mexico were the only countries in Latin America with the least amount of nigger slaves.
Stop calling YOUR people 'Niggers'

Do you think Malcolm Jamal Warner - or Theo as he was known - would have kept his part if he went round calling 'Dr Cliff Huxtable' a 'Nigger'

Aren't you a horrible little racist dwarf.

What is wrong with being a black man.

It is a good 50% of your Afro-Aztec identity - you should embrace it chocalito! :lol:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:

Cheers

Even if you are a gang, I am not afraid of any of you. Why should I be afraid of a gang of fat, ugly, poorly dressed old guys who are losers in life and are as weird as f**k and cannot get any women. You guys are no competition against me.

Peruanito, mejor calla porque a ti nadie te invito al argumento, indio asqueroso.

Your comment is laughable. Almost all women would find me MUCH more physically appealing than Winnie. I am slender, dress stylish and with class, have nice angular features, big eyes, wavy soft hair, and a good personality and culture as well as a stable job and live in an upscale area. What does this guy has to offer to women? NOTHING!!!! He f***ing lives in a slum somewhere in the Philippines as I saw his photos and the building looks ugly and old and most likely infested with cockroaches. Not a place I would like to live.

Lo siento peruanito, pero aqui me huele a envidia tanto de un indio como tu como de tu amo el chino.
You sound like a guy I'd like to punch in the throat on the street.
Yes, your handsome angular face, complete with psychopathic stare & personality....... girlish and feminine figure that is fragile (listen bud, girls don't like it).
They like a man that acts like a real man, not a p***y who talks it up like a chihuahua, which is what you are.

You are pathetic.
I don't care where you live or what kind of job you have, or who gave you what money.
You sound like a guy I'd like to punch in the throat out in the street - leave in an alley in the dumpster, where you belong.

Please, get rid of this POS already, mods.
His bitch behavior is unbecoming of even the lowest p***y.

Waaaa somebody doesn't like me. Waaaaaaaa.
Give me a break, you asshole.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

yick wrote:
I'm not American.
Your comment is laughable. Almost all women would find me MUCH more physically appealing than Winnie.
Let's stick with facts, he is richer, he has had more sex with more women than you, has more kids than you, been married the same amount times as you so - there is no factual logic that YOU are more attractive than Winnie - you aren't actually.

The figures show Winnie wins the contest - he has had sex with hundreds of women, you haven't - which is why you have married a worn out old tranny whore.
So your dad is lebanese and jew, and your mum is black, mapuche and aztec - where does the Andalucian grandad come in?

The sums don't add up.

You look more Spanish than I do Icelandic.

I am proud of being Inca, Spanish and Chinese. It's great. :D
Stop calling YOUR people 'Niggers'

Do you think Malcolm Jamal Warner - or Theo as he was known - would have kept his part if he went round calling 'Dr Cliff Huxtable' a 'Nigger'

Aren't you a horrible little racist dwarf.

What is wrong with being a black man.

It is a good 50% of your Afro-Aztec identity - you should embrace it chocalito! :lol:
Winnie is no rich. Look at the place he is living. It is a f***ing shithole. I will take you were I live, which is very close to looking like Miraflores in Lima or Providencia in Santiago. He has to pay for sex to women in order to sleep with him. That does not count and that is a VERY loser way of doing things. Also, marrying many times is nothing to be proud of. It shows clearly the man is not normal and is not mentally stable. Sorry, he and all of you are no competition against me.

Also, you do not know my sex life. Unlike you guys here who are clearly sex tourists, I have sense of shame of publishing such things in a forum. I am not low class like you.

You are a f***ing moron. My mum's dad is half Andalucian half German Jew. You do not even know how my mother looks like nor my father. And I am a handsome Mexican/Chilean, unlike you ugly peruano. Los peruanos son mas feos que la chucha. Los chilenos somos lindos, no como tu raza inca de mierda, cachai weon po?

I do not have any visible nigger features unlike you. You have the nig features, not me. Recuerda que el Pedu tuvo mucho esclavo negro. Los negros son una rareza en Chile, wn.

VIVA CHILE Y ABAJO EL PERU CTM!
Last edited by Tapatio89 on August 30th, 2016, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Eric wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
yick wrote:

Cheers

You sound like a guy I'd like to punch in the throat on the street.
Yes, your handsome angular face, complete with psychopathic stare & personality....... girlish and feminine figure that is fragile (listen bud, girls don't like it).
They like a man that acts like a real man, not a p***y who talks it up like a chihuahua, which is what you are.

You are pathetic.
I don't care where you live or what kind of job you have, or who gave you what money.
You sound like a guy I'd like to punch in the throat out in the street - leave in an alley in the dumpster, where you belong.

Please, get rid of this POS already, mods.
His bitch behavior is unbecoming of even the lowest p***y.

Waaaa somebody doesn't like me. Waaaaaaaa.
Give me a break, you asshole.
I can take you down, blondie. I am not scared of you. And my buddy who used to be a troll here will team up and put you in your place. Both of us think this place is almost full of losers who cannot get women and are frustrated because handsome, stylish and successful guys like me get the girls and you do not.

You a real man?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I thought you were a fat hippo in a lumberjack suit. You are just a loser. You cannot compete against me.

My figure is clearly masculine as I am slender. And most importantly, I am manly in my mindset, unlike the losers here who whine like little bitches of US girls and go abroad for some low class peasant woman.

Sorry, but I am above this.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winnie is no rich. Look at the place he is living. It is a f***ing shithole. I will take you were I live, which is very close to looking like Miraflores in Lima or Providencia in Santiago. He has to pay for sex to women in order to sleep with him. That does not count and that is a VERY loser way of doing things. Also, marrying many times is nothing to be proud of. It shows clearly the man is not normal and is not mentally stable. Sorry, he and all of you are no competition against me.
Winston has had more sex with more women than you have - and no - he hasn't paid for them all. No - he hasn't

So you lose, simple question.

Have you had more sex than Winston?

It is a yes/no answer.
You are a f***ing moron. My mum's dad is half Andalucian half German Jew.
if that is the case, why is that picture of you and your dad/uncle/male relative whose blacker than my arsehole in a darkened room at midnight?

That man looks like Bill Cosby. That's not German Jew/Spanish mix.
And I am a handsome Mexican/Chilean
You are a scrawny, scrotey, weedy little Afro-Aztec of a man.

You aren't bad looking, but you aren't as good looking as you like to think you are.

You are a 6/10 in your picture, you in real life would be a 4.5/10 - on the account of you being a dwarf.

If you came to where I am from, you would get a job with the circus.
I do not have any visible nigger features unlike you.
You are very much a mixed race black man, in apartheid South Africa - you would have been housed in Soweto - fact!